The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Which Game is your Favorite?

Go down 
+2
Preschooler Florian
J
6 posters

Which Zelda Game was Your Favorite
Ocarina of Time
Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_lcap16%Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Majora's Mask
Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_lcap48%Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_rcap
 48% [ 12 ]
The Legend of Zelda
Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_lcap0%Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Link's Awakening
Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_lcap0%Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wind Waker
Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_lcap12%Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Minish Cap
Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_lcap4%Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Four Swords
 0% [ 0 ]
A Link to The Past
Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_lcap12%Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Twilight Princess
Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_lcap8%Which Game is your Favorite? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Which Game is your Favorite? Empty
PostSubject: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:00 am

Ocarina of Time was my first and still my favorite.

I remember getting it when I was eight years old and thinking it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. (It was only later that I realized this was not my first introduction to the Zelda)

I remember thinking re-deads were the scariest fucking monsters EVER and deciding that death by zombie-humping was WAY worse than death by chickens.

I remember hanging out a lot at Lon Lon Ranch.

There was this one time I didn't bring enough money to the happy mask salesman and he got so angry. his face became scarier than usual and i didn't go back in that store for a long time.

The thing I remember most is being like... OMG! LINK! I WANT TO MARRY YOU!!! (give me a break I was an eight year old girl obsessed, at least Link got me out of my Tuxedo Max phase.)
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:16 am

Majoras mask was my favorite even before the arg basicly i was in my room for 3 days straight playing it
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 am

lol...three days straight...haha. I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:33 am

Majora's Mask by far, not quite sure why. I just remember it being a really, really intense experience. Well that and that ****ing Goron race so I could get the ****ing gilded sword. I mean seriously, getting the fierce deity mask was less of a pain in the ass...
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 am

it was a pain for me i spent like 3 hours trying to get through the goron part on the moon thos right hand turns are hard
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Friendliness : 362

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:42 pm

At the very end of the credits, when there is the shot of the Master Sword, and the bells start to chime...ohhh my God....you know when people say "I get the chills thinking about it"? I SERIOUSLY get chills that rush all over my shoulders. <3 Such a powerful scene.... ;_; ....if it was in a movie I would bawl!
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:52 pm

There are a lot of powerful images in OoT but yes, that last image of the master sword and the bells is one of my favorite closings to a game ever.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Twilight Princess, although MM is my second.

TP had the best graphics, and the coolest outfits. I also like Ganondorf more, and the story was a lot cooler there, and there were a few added gimmicks here and there.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:13 am

I'm not trying to offend, dreazeth but what was it you like exactly about Ganondorf because to me that entire boss battle was just sad... it almost felt like he gave up a little near the end.

other than him TP was pretty kick ass
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Used to be wind waker, now its majora's mask
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:52 am

Majora's Mask. I love how you can get more involved with the NPCs.. I can't describe it. I thrive on helping people, and MM gave me a fix, I guess. Haha. I love that it's more NPC intensive.. and that it's darker that OoT. I remember wanting to jump into the TV and murder the Skull Kid for turning Link into a Deku... I loved Link to death by then, after OoT...

OoT was the first Zelda that I ever played, so it's a close second. :)

I remember my revelation about just how long I've loved Zelda that I had last summer. When I first got into it, I was 8. Younger than Child Link (perfect age to pal around Hyrule, no? :p) Now, I'm 18: older than Adult Link. Mind = blown... I've had a lot of good times on those games. One of my favorite series ever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:55 pm

J wrote:

The thing I remember most is being like... OMG! LINK! I WANT TO MARRY YOU!!! (give me a break I was an eight year old girl obsessed, at least Link got me out of my Tuxedo Max phase.)

Don't worry about it, I remember being a little boy thinking the same thing about Zelda/Malon.

It's hard to pick my favorite, but I voted A Link to the Past. I have memories of watching my Dad play through that game on Super Nintendo, and then I eventually played the game so many times, I almost know the entire thing by heart. By the time the GBA version came out, I was a master of it. Then I had a friend who my babysitter would also babysit with(yeah, I was young) and he had Ocarina of Time. We play it together and I would eventually come to own it myself. I have great memories of that game as well and it affected me a lot as a child.

And then...one day, I was in a random game store, and I saw Majora's Mask. It felt weird to me, because I didn't even know they released a sequel to Ocarina of Time, but I was so excited. And I instantly fell in love with it. I love the Skull Kid, even though he was so evil. Well, I know it wasn't him, but I loved the power of the mask.

So, even though I love every Zelda game, and each one has it's own set of memories for me, I would have to say its a tie between A Link to the Past and Majora's Mask.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:01 pm

I must say,OOT is my favorit.
Probably because it was my first Zelda game ever,and the latest where I was born.
It just had more magic than the others.

Of course,that could've been changed if Majoras Mask would've been my first Zelda game,just wanted to point that out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:29 pm

For the longest time I felt I like OoT better since there were a lot more bosses and to me i felt like there was more to do, but now I'm thinking I like MM more. Althogh it could be that I've only fuller played through MM once and OoT at least four.

Last edited by Blue on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:50 am

Well, I never really thought about it but I always found myself replaying A Link to the Past and Oracle of Seasons/Ages. I like them all (even Zelda 1 and 2), but a Link to the Past was one of the earliest Zelda games I could remember playing as a little kid. But Seasons was my first personally-owned Zelda game, as the others were shared with my brother.
Back to top Go down
The Illuminati
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
The Illuminati

Friendliness : 291

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:18 am

topic revive
my favorite is twilight because er mah gerd it was so fun! i loved watching and playing thegame
i mean the story was cool. you can play as a wolf, and really i also liked the cucoo that traveld with you and talked,lastly i loved the temples they were well made!
Back to top Go down
Masked
Newb
Newb
Masked

Friendliness : 10

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Well, it would definitely be Majora's Mask. It is amazing. It has an actual fleshed out story compared to Ocarina of Time. The transformation masks. The three-day mechanic (Which for some reason some people seem to hate). The fact that it is the darkest Zelda game also plays a key role in me liking it. And let me just say, the Elegy of Emptiness statue scared the crap out of me when I was little.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:54 pm

You know one thing that was awesome about LttP (and I think several of the older games)? It wasn't linear. There was at least some freedom in choosing which dungeon to face next. Not complaining about the lack of choice in the later games, but I think it would be a really nice touch if they did that again.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Game is your Favorite?   Which Game is your Favorite? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Game is your Favorite?
Page 1 of 1