The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Character Application - Desmond Aruleus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

Character Application - Desmond Aruleus Empty
PostSubject: Character Application - Desmond Aruleus   Character Application - Desmond Aruleus I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Name: Desmond Aruleus
Species: Human
Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Weapons:
A bag of small tools and crafting supplies that never seems to run out. He can create weapons and tools, but he has no real experience fighting, and will simply take on a supporting role.

Powers: Thanks to Darc using various Gary Stu powers, Desmond received the “Mark of the Storm” on he left shoulder. His left arm can create an electrical current with a base power of 800 volts, and is immune to electricity. However, the electricity is created from his own physical energy, which has turned him into a bit of a glutton. The voltage can rise, with more energy is consumed from his body. The strongest attack he can perform is where his arm launches a lightning bolt with a voltage of 25,000,000. It is referred to as “Cloudburst Crusher” because using it can only be used outdoors, and outdoor use of this causes a light rain. Using Cloudburst Crusher is highly debilitating, and should Desmond retain consciousness after he initiates it, he’s typically too exhausted to even move from where he stands.

Other Info: Desmond has become a decent cook due to having such debilitating abilities, and he's writing a book about every race he encounters on his journey. (Don't be surprised by him asking seemingly pointless questions!)

Personality: Unique, for lack of a better word.

Family: None, as far as he knows.

Backstory: Desmond was just an average Joe living in a average city when Darc passed by and randomly offered him a chance to go see the world. Considering the furthest he had ever been from his house was the café at the other end of his city, he gladly accepted. Desmond has a spastic nature, to the point where he could even begin thinking about a serious subject, and suddenly have his thoughts derailed by trivialities, like why he spelt something wrong, or why he craves black forest cake so much. He has a habit of taking notes to keep himself from forgetting important things.

Theme Songs:
Dramatic: Summer Overture
Adventurous: Snake Eater (Instrumental)
Cloudburst Crusher: Super Vegeta
Battle: Mortal Stampede
Fighting Dirty: Mirage Coordinator
Fighting Honorably: Golden Nocturne

Last edited by Lord Befellnatz on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Character Application - Desmond Aruleus   Character Application - Desmond Aruleus I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:39 pm

this could prove fun XD

I also find myself in need of a weapon-smith too. How fortunate >:)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Character Application - Desmond Aruleus   Character Application - Desmond Aruleus I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:44 pm

I can't allow this on account of his power. While you did a good job of limiting its power, Darc isn't an approved character yet, and so can't give people powers like that.

Last edited by Draezeth on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
rickamaru
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Character Application - Desmond Aruleus   Character Application - Desmond Aruleus I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:45 pm

its the tatoo isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Application - Desmond Aruleus   Character Application - Desmond Aruleus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Application - Desmond Aruleus
Page 1 of 1