The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Ruul got up after her, "Yeah, see you." He turned briefly to Necruta, "I wish I'd recognized you when the Happy Mask Salesman asked for our help. Quint- the man with the instrument- has the Mask of Truth now. He'll probably meet us tomorrow morning."

(We'll say that Quint went up to bed earlier.)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:40 pm

The next morning Quint lazily got out of bed and headed down to order breakfast. His legs were feeling much better than the day before and felt that he was now battle ready.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 pm

A while later, Ruul descended the stairs, once again breaking his late-to-bed-late-to-rise tendencies. Stomach grumbling, he got breakfast and, seeing Quint, sat down at his table. "After you left, Necruta- the one who wanted to help us retrieve masks for the Happy Mask Salesman but had to go- turned up. As it turns out, Aero and I had met him before, but I had forgotten."

Last edited by Draezeth on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Aero woke up and got herself ready for the day. She expected it to be exiting, to say the least. She tied the tips of her hair into a loose kind of pony-tail. Walking down the stairs from her room, she gave a smile and a wave to Ruul and Quint. "Right where I left you." She sat down beside the two and didn't order any breakfast. She usually skipped that meal. She leaned her elbows on the rugged table. "What're we up to this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:16 pm

"Morning." he said to Aero as she sat down. "So is he an onld frined or somthing?." He asked returning to Ruul.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:20 pm

"Ah, sort of. I only met him for a rather short while before he disappeared again, but it was a long time ago," he turned to Aero, "I don't really have any plans. I guess we could walk around and catch up on everything for a while." Then he added with a smile, "After that, maybe we could band together again and wander aimlessly."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Aero chuckled at Ruul's response and continued listening to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Quint Smiled. "Sounds like a good idea. I has been a busy few days."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Ruul stared off into space, "Hm... I should think about settling down somewhere, soon, though. I'm coming close to the age when Glazälfar begin to think about raising a family. Most would have their own house at this age." Thinking of his home brought back the unpleasant memories again, and the injury on his ankle stung sharply with the reminder of who inflicted it. He involuntarily jerked his leg at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Aero noticed Ruul's sudden jolt and gave him a questioning look.

failpostfailpostfailpostfailpostfailpostfailpostfailpostfailpostfailpostfailpostfailpostfailpost
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:03 pm

"I got in a scuffle yesterday. A guy attacked me with a Cinquedea. It just stung now."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Quint laughed. "After taking on a wolfos you managed to get hurt by a guy with a sword."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:16 pm

"He caught me off-guard, actually. And that Wolfos very nearly got me."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:21 pm

"What'd he attack you for? How bad are you hurt?" she said, concerned.

(lolclicheshock)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 pm

"I'm fine. It hurts a little bit, but it's nothing serious. Tell me, do you remember the name 'Jekren'?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:30 pm

"Nope. Is that the guy that attacked you?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Ruul nodded, "I guess you don't remember. I'll explain while we catch up later."

Necruta came down the stairs then. Ruul waved over at him, and Necruta nodden and then ordered a meal.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:41 pm

"Alright..." She didn't say anything for a moment. "I've got some medicine you could use for your ankle."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:42 pm

"Oh, okay," Ruul smiled.

Necruta sat down at their table, "Good morning. So Aero, did you try reading the book?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Shuffling through her bag for the ointment, she looked over at Necruta, trying to find the correct words to use, stumbling a little. "Uh, well, I did... I could make out pictures of things that you drew, like different plants, but I really couldn't understand the handwriting. It looks like you mostly used it for notes on poisons and potions." Her hand found the little glass bottle that she was looking for, and she sat it on the table and slid it over to Ruul. Then, she retrieved Necruta's booklet out and offered it to him. "Guess you want it back."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:54 pm

"Thanks," said Ruul cheerfully as he applied the liquid to his injury. He finished up his breakfast once he was done, and handed the phial back to her.

Necruta's disappointed "Oh" contracted with Ruul's cheer. He waved his hand, "No, you keep it. It has your name on it, so I must have meant to give it to you."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:57 pm

"Thank you,"
"You're welcome."
She put both items back in her stuffed bag.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Ruul got up, "I'm going to go stretch my leg a bit outside. Come on out once you've had breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:13 pm

((Guys, you don't have to wait until we're all together to post!))
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 pm

"I wouldn't mind going out with you. I don't eat breakfast, anyway." Aero grabbed her bag and implored if he minded with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next