The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:00 am

Fist ran down the street, 2 cloaked assailants following close behind her as she ran through the winding roads of Clocktown. "Ugh, will these guys ever give up?" She said to herself as she took a sharp turn into an alley. In front of her appeared a third enemy who she quickly proceeded to grab by the face and throw into a wall beside her before moving on. As she passed a kart full of fruit, she quickly knocked it over to slow down her pursuers. She quickly scaled a building right in front of the windows of the top floor of the Lazy Possum. Looking around for a moment, she jumped down to the front of the inn and walked in, putting her hood up to hide her masked face more. She walked inside and sat down at the table by the secret hole in the wall and relaxed. "Finally a moment to myself,"she said as she removed the large gauntlets from her hands.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:11 am

Reina jumped at the sight of a masked woman jumping to the street in front of her window. She stood up and pressed her face to the glass to try and get a better look. The woman was wearing a mask not exactly but somewhat similar to Chaos's. 'Didn't Chaos say something about being part of a team?' she wondered, she ran out the door and down the stairs. She didn't even know what she was going to say to this woman...or that she was going to say anything really. She had intended to sit at a table close by and just watch but for some reason she walked right up to this woman instead.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:15 am

Fist had been leaning back, eyes closed as she rested from the chase. She soon got the feeling she was being watched and looked over to find a little girl staring at her. "Can I....help you?" she said finally a little confused by this encounter
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:18 am

Reina realized she had been staring and snapped out of it. "I just-no, actually, I'm sorry for bothering you miss....it's just...your mask...it reminded me of someone I know." Reina started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:22 am

Fist half stood up at the mention of someone similar to her. There was no one in this land who wore these masks other then her people. "Wait hold it! You've seen someone like me?" She asked in the hopes of seeing one of her comrades again.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:26 am

Reina turned around, she couldn't tell if the woman was angry or excited. "Y-yes.." she said nervously "We've been traveling together for a while now." Just in case this woman was angry and not excited she felt the need to add something else. A little more strongly she added "He's going to be coming back here any time now."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:33 am

"I see..." Fist sat back down , trying to keep calm. She had butterflies in her stomach. It had felt like an eternity since she'd last seen any of her fellow soldiers. She sat there wondering who it could be and traveling with a little girl no less. Some strange things must have happened to cause that pairing. She looked over to the girl, "Could use describe them to me? Are they male or female? What weapons do they use?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:38 am

Reina sighed in relief now that this woman seemed more relaxed. "He carries a weird sword on his back and some other weapon that I don't recognize but he's been working on it a lot recently. His name is Chaos and he's really strong."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:45 am

"Chaos!" She said excitedly. Of course if any of them were to survive it would have been him. interesting that he felt comfortable using his name with this girl. She also found it really hard to believe that he'd ever travel with a little girl like this. A child would only slow him down. She started to chuckle to herself at the thought. "Thanks for the help," she said, still amused at the prospect of her leader with such a young child
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:54 am

Reina wasn't quite sure what to make of this woman. She had no clue how this woman knew Chaos and for all Reina knew she was planning to start a fight. She decided to wait outside the Inn for Chaos to return so he would have some warning about what waited inside. She turned around and started walking away again.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Deciding that the curious mask-seeker had nothing left to say, Ruul returned to the table where Fenrir and Quint sat. "I'm ready to look for the Happy Mask Salesman whenever you are," he said to Fenrir.

Fenrir nodded, "Very well. Are we done, or do you wish to speak longer?" he asked to Quint.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Rickamaru thought for a moment on what to do. The conversation had been less enlightening then he had hoped. While he was thinking the strange woman caught his attention. He noticed that she was similar in appearance to the man who had been a thorn in his side lately. Had he called for backup? It didn't matter. Rickamaru planned to be gone by this evening. He remembered Ruul mentioning a mask salesman who was in possesion of one of the masks. Even if it has lost it's power, he had to obtain it. Rickamaru approached the barkeeper and asked him where he could find the salesman and set out at a rapid pace. Upon reaching his destination, he confronted the salesman. "I understand that you have something i want. If you would be kind enough to tell me of majora's mask and the others like it, i would be very grateful."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:53 pm

((Whoa there, back up a bit. One does not simply find said Salesman. Back up to the part where Ricka is just looking for him.))

((Actually, have him make contact with the Boss first, to let him know what you found out.))
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Reina walked outside and sat on a bench by the inn. She decided waiting for Chaos out here was now her best plan of action. She pulled out her flute and again began to play but her thoughts were no longer on music. 'Chaos where are you?' she wondered worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Fist had gotten a little anxious waiting. Her pursuers were nearing ever closer. They had already begun searching the street she was on. The leader of the 3 was observing the area through his metal mask. Eyes unseen behind the red tinted visor. One of the trackers walked right up to the inn an looked around. He was able to sense when one wielding their unique energy was present in the area, but couldn't directly see the source. Although he could tell when he was getting close. Fist could see them outside, looks like she was going to have to handle this herself. With a sigh she got up and put the gauntlets back on and started getting ready.

Meanwhile Chaos was finished carving some arrows and had begun to walk back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:11 pm

'More strange guys in masks?' Reina wondered. Unlike the woman Reina wasn't sure about though these guys were clearly trouble. She decided not reacting was the best course of action for now and continued playing her flute.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:18 pm

The one with the metal mask walked over to the girl. They had gotten reports of one of the exiled escaping the forest with a young girl with green hair. "You," he said coldly " You wouldn't have happened to see anyone around here wearing one of these masks he said as he pulled out a generic looking gas mask, slightly stained with blood."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Fenrir's attention was snatched from whatever Quint's answer was. He saw the masked woman get up and then saw the men in masks standing outside. He had nothing to do with any of this, but he sensed there would be trouble soon. He stood up and headed for the door, "Nevermind, let's go see the Mask Salesman then."

Ruul's eyebrows rose, "Uhh, okay." He trotted along behind him.

He paused as he saw the man speaking with reina and was about to ask what was going on when Fenrir grabbed his wrist, "Hurry up, now."

"But-" began Ruul.

"No buts, I don't want to get in trouble, and I don't want you to either, as you know where the masks are."

Ruul spotted Chaos as Fenrir dragged him along, "Chaos, I think there's trouble at the Inn, you'd better hurry!"
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Rickamaru overheard the the old man mention the mask salesman and left the bar to follow them. He ignored the masked men entirely. They were obviously looking for trouble but not him specifically. It was none of his concern. He had to get the mask from the salesman. His mission would become complicated if this other seeker got it.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:17 pm

(had to edit this because Cat and J never read my original second paragraph and they continued without me -.-)

Jaruzak didnt want anyone to know what he was going to do that morning, when he woke up and stretched, then he opened the window of his room at the Lazy Possum and looked towards where the sun would be within an hour. He then jumped out of the window and unfurled his wings as he took flight towards the forest. On his way there he felt like some breakfast, so he watched the ground below him. After several minutes he saw a few rabbits near a river so he swooped down and grabbed one by its neck, snapping it in the process. over the next half hour he slowly enjoyed his cooked rabbit whilst he watched the sun start to rise and bathe the land in golden light. After he was done he once again headed towards the forest and there took sight upon the full scale of the fire which had wrecked the area, it was huge. He went in for a closer look. He could see only ash for ages and checked what was left of a log, he could tell straight away that the fire had been extremely hot and looking around he came across what was left of a tree and immediately understood that it had been never been a wild forest fire, as this fire-ravaged tree had a name spelled on it; Magmis. He then quickly searched the area for any more clues before flying back to the river to wash the ash off his body and to refill his waterskin before heading back to town..

When he arrived back at the Lazy Possum he circled around the inn to see if Quint or Ruul was there for him to tell of what had occured, or if that masked man and little kokiri girl who smelled of ash and soot, were around to see if they knew anything about it. He didnt see anyone so he went inside his window and layed back down on the bed.

Last edited by Dragon The Conqueror on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:22 pm

(I decided to make my side note away from the GIANT WALL OF TEXT for no apparent reason
1. I thought someone needed to move plot a bit more in the Magmis direction
2. I hope im not too late with whats going on with Reina
3. Jaruzak CANNOT enter normally
4. I am so proud of my wall, i feel its so eloquent

that is all for now)
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Kialo saw that Venrir was leaving and ran after him and after about 5 minutes saw him again. "Hey, I was wondering if we could talk without someone around since I want to say something that you probally don't want someone to know."

Last edited by Necruta on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Chaos listened to Ruul as he walked by. "Dammit, I can't ever leave her alone for one second!" He hastened towards the inn.

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:19 pm

"In a moment," said Fenrir to the stranger, not seeming to be at all disturbed by the man's strange request, "We may speak once my business is done. It won't take long, don't you worry. Feel free to tag along if you wish."

Fenrir aimlessly wandered around town, eventually letting go of Ruul, who decided to tag along, since Chaos was on his way to the inn, and surely could handle things.

Eventually, the Happy Mask Salesman's huge bag could be seen around a corner. As Fenrir and Ruul stepped around to get a better look, they could see he was selling masks to a group of children.

They waited a moment until the kids scampered off happily with their new masks before Fenrir addressed him, "Mask salesman."

The man in question turned around, "Yes? How many I help you?"

"I am here to buy the Majora's Mask from you," said Fenrir, getting straight to the point.

HMS was taken off-guard by the request, and was clearly less than happy about it, "B-but, that mask is the crown jewel of my mask collection! It took me years to find it, and need I mention all the chaos it caused when it was stolen?"

"Money is no object," said Fenrir coolly, "I could make you a very rich man. You could afford any other mask you desire. But I must have that one."

Ruul decided he didn't like Fenrir. People who spent so much money simply to get what they wanted didn't agree with him. But he wasn't one to step in between people and their goals.

HMS looked crestfallen. Clearly, this mask was worth very much to him. "T-ten thousand... no, thirty thousand Rupees," he said weakly.

"Done!" said Fenrir, "I'll have the money by tomorrow night, meet me at the Stock Pot Inn at 10pm. Oh," he stepped aside, "And my companion wanted to know if the Majora's Mask has, indeed lost its demonic nature."

HMS nodded solemnly, but answered with a neutral tone of voice, "Yes it has. After being defeated by Link, the demon within the mask disappeared."

Ruul nodded, "Alright, thanks."

Fenrir led Ruul away, "Now, tell me about the masks!"

Ruul sighed, "Alright. As promised. The Faceless Mask is in the Lost Woods, guarded by a tall, faceless humanoid in dark clothes," he omitted the fact that it was no longer there on purpose, "The Spirit Mask's whereabouts are unknown, the Eel Mask is in the possession of Great Bay's Pirates without a guardian, the Ice Mask is in a cave somewhere in Snowhead guarded by a prehistoric flying monster, the Wing Mask is hidden in Ikana's Stone Tower and is guarded by a flying beast sealed in a statue, the Scaled Mask is hidden in the Tokay Island swamp near a rock shaped like a Rope and guarded by a giant lizard, the Thermo Mask is guarded by a hideous monster of Subrosia that wanders aimlessly, and The Sun and Moon masks are missing as well." He stopped to take a breath.

Fenrir smiled, "Thank you very much. You may return to the inn if you so desire."

Ruul nodded and rushed back to the inn, failing to notice the other mask-seeker watching.

Fenrir now turned to Kialo, "Now, what was it you wished to speak to me about?"

Last edited by Draezeth on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:25 am

Rickamaru waited patiently for the group to et some distance from the salesman. He then approached the salesman. "I wish to talk to you about a mask. If we could talk in private, i would greatly appreciate it."
Rickamaru used his soulsight to make sure that the other seeker wasn't coming back.
"I'm afraid that i don't have too much time so if we could please go now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next