The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:13 am

Chaos walked down the stairs and saw much of the same crowd as the other day. He eyed Ruul and Quint talking to a man on one end of the room, but didn't think anything of it. "I'll be happy to get away from all of this recent commotion." he said to himself. Chaos walked down the street to the markets and began to stock up on various foods that would last awhile. He thought of his comrades and locations they would each likely end up, they were supposed to be split up, but he couldn't get the idea of hopefully running into one of them out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:47 am

Ruul spotted Chaos just as he headed out the door. He got up, "Excuse me for a second," he jogged over to the door and called out, "Chaos, hold on, I have a question," he stepped closer, "I'll be out of your hair right away, I just wanted to know if the monster you fought in the forest was tall, and had no face. I read something about a creature like that."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:14 pm

Quint turned to Fenrir as quint went to ask chaos about somthing. "So may I ask what made you decide to collect such rare masks?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:02 pm

"Collecting history is a passion of mine," said Fenrir, not at all seeming to mind repeating himself, "I was left with a small fortune when my father passed away, and I've been spending much of it filling my home with artifacts such as books, weapons, armors, and of course masks. The rarer and harder to come by these artifacts are, the more value they hold in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Rickamaru woke to the sounds of a busy inn. That's the one thing about cities that he hated most, all the noise. He opened his windows up to let in some fresh air. With no idea where he should go or what to do, he gazed over the horizon. His master had been unusually silent as of late. One thing was certain, he wasn't going to find the masks sitting around here. Maybe that man with the crazy hair knew something about where to find the next one. A general direction would be helpful. Disarming his glyphs, Rickamaru also erased them. He planned on getting underway today. He headed downstairs and looked around. Aside the appearance of a rich looking man in an run-down back alley bar, there was nothing particularly interesting this morning. Rickamaru saw the person he was looking for but decided to wait before approaching him. The man from the rooftops was with him and that was the last person he wanted to give information on his true goals to.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:41 pm

Chaos thought back to the monster in the forest. "Tall, long limbs, faceless, brought an unsettling feeling to the atmosphere. Close combat was...difficult. Ranged weaponry proved effective save for, well..." He was reminded of that guy who practically mutilated the thing with a sword. "After various blows to head the target was eliminated."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Ruul nodded, "Alright. Yeah, it was definitely one of the creatures guarding the masks I was asking about. Well, that's all I wanted to know." He turned to head back inside.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Kialo woke up and was still mental and phisical tired from the practice he did last night. He got dressed and walked downstairs ordered some breakfast. While eating he felt that there was another air mage in the room. After a while of searching for the air mage he knew it was the rich man. He saw that another man was talking to him so decided he would wait untill that man went away.

Meanwhile
Reodip was already dressed and put his bowgun in the box since it isn't a good idea to wear such an heavy thing with the wounds he had so he decided on using a small sword and shield. He was wondering if the guy who visited him yesterday had found out a way to fight underwater yet. He walked out of the docters office and went to the Lazy Possum. While he was walking towards the inn he bought a few apples and ate them which was less painfull as he tought it would be. After a few minutes he passed a man with a gasmask but didn't notice him, since he was thinking about how he could fight underwater without having to worry about the lack of oxigen. Soon after that he entered the inn and tried to spot the guy who visited him which wasn't so hard since blue hair isn't very common. After a few seconds he spotted him and walked towards him "Hey, so have you figured something out yet to be able to breath underwater."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Ruul was surprised to see Reodip, although he couldn't deny that he was partially expecting him to already be up and about, "Oh, Reodip!"

Ruul grabbed his plate of pancakes, "I'll be with you in a moment," he said to Quint and Fenrir, and sat down at an empty table, motioning for Reodip to sit down, "Well, I admit I haven't been working very hard on finding a solution, what with the explosion, and another errand I had to run last night. But I heard that the Zora have a special fabric that allows you to breathe under water. Did they not mention that before you tried to fight the monster?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:25 pm

"Nope they did not since they thought they could handle it by themselfs and a little surport of me but since my aim was off in a large part of the fight I wasn't of much help. That's why I came here to find people who are as strong as the zora's but also know they need every bit of extra strenght they can find."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:31 pm

"Ah, I see," said Ruul, "There's always the possibility that this Zora settlement doesn't have the special fabric, but it would be worth the time taken to check it. I'm traveling with two others right now. They might be willing to help. He's one of them," he said, motioning towards Quint. "You could ask him if he would like to help, while I finish eating."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:17 pm

Chaos returned to his focus on supplies. He walked down the winding roads of town looking for things he needed. They didn't have certain medical items he wanted anywhere nearby. If Chaos wanted certain types of bandages, he'd have to make them himself. His mind turned to those weapon attachments he'd found. "Couldn't hurt to be on the lookout for materials to make it," he said to himself
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:15 am

Rickamaru approached Ruul after the masked man had departed. "You were the one with an interest in the masks right? I was wondering if you had any information on the wereabouts of any of them? I am currently seeking them out for reason's of my own. Since you were on an information gathering quest for them, i figured you might be able to assist me in mine."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:26 am

After only a few minutes Reina couldn't take waiting in the room anymore. "I'll just be out for a little while to see what's going on downstairs. I'll be right back up here safe and sound before Chaos will ever have to know." She decided as she quickly ran a brush through her tangle of green hair. She walked quietly down the stairs and saw the scary guy from next door talking to Ruul. As casually as she could she slipped in to a booth nearby and started flipping through the menu while she listened in to their conversation. They were talking about the masks Ruul had mentioned yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:36 am

Oh boy... thought Ruul.

He sighed, "I've got information, but I'm keeping it to myself until I know that what he-" he motioned towards Fenrir "-told me about the Majora's Mask is true, which is that it lost its power. He's also looking for them."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Rickamaru looked at the man he indicated. "Why does he seek them? And who is he anyway?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Reina also looked up at the man Ruul pointed to. She didn't remember seeing him with them before. She quickly moved her eyes back to the menu before he could catch her looking at him. Spying here seemed a lot easier than it had through the wall last night.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Rickamaru's gaze caught Fenrir's attention, but he pretended not to notice. This distraction prevented him from noticing Reina's eyes.

"He says his name is Fenrir," explained Ruul, talking slightly quieter to make sure Fenrir didn't overhear him talking about him, "He told me he was a collector of historical items, and that he was interested in the masks. You should probably just talk to him yourself. What about you? Why do you want them?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Chaos walked by the town gate, right outside there was a tree leaning on its side, probably from a recent storm. He walked over to the tree and proceeded to cut it down. Coating his blade in purple energy, he slowly tore through the trunk until it finally fell. He remembered that Reina used a bow for fighting and she'd lost a considerable amount of arrows during the fight in the forest. Deciding his companion should be well armed too, he took a chunk of the tree and began carving out some arrows for her to use with one of his knives, since the invention of firearms he hadn't really used arrows unless the mission called for silence in which case he would equip a crossbow or something of the like. He thought of how if he could build that attachment for his guns then he wouldn't need to worry about noise anymore.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:16 am

"DO you worry that they might be stole? By the sounds of it some of the items may of hight value and power, making them a target for thieves."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:38 am

The conversation between Ruul and the scary guy was starting to bore Reina. she yawned and decided to slip back upstairs. 'See,' she thought triumphantly, 'Before Chaos could even notice. I'm also getting pretty good at this eavesdropping if I do say so myself.' She returned to her room and sat by the window to wait for Chaos to return.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Fenrir smiled, "Oh, thieves shouldn't be much of a problem. As I hear it, the masks all have some sort of guardian, except for the Majora's, who's guardian is dead, and as such that one is the only one that could stand a chance of being stolen, and I know for a fact that the Happy Mask Salesman still has it in his possession."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:40 pm

"I do not desire the masks for myself if that is what you are wondering. But i do not have the luxury of refusing the request to gather them either. As for talking to him, why would he help a rival out? I'm seeking to obtain the same thing he is and i may have to confront him about that sooner or later. Since i am not in league with this man, can you perhaps tell me what you know? The power of the masks is not my desire so that is not a problem."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Ruul considered his options at the moment. He didn't want to spark a fight between the two mask-seekers, and giving information on one of them to the other might prove to be troublesome.

"Well, I've already told you everything I know about his motives. He's apparently collected some magic weapons, but I really don't know how much else about him."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:14 am

After a very long period of sitting in her room while nothing seemed to be happening Reina sighed. "Today's awful quiet compared to yesterday." She pulled a tiny flute out of her pouch and began to play some old forest songs from home to help pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next