The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Ruul's eyebrows rose, "You don't eat breakfast?" he was going to insist that she did, but he reminded himself, She isn't a kid anymore. I shouldn't act like her guardian. "Okay," he said, stepping outside, "Where's Calcifer?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:59 am

"Still asleep," she mentioned, only after stepping past the door, "He's exhausted-- he just doesn't like anyone knowing." She laughed a little. "Really bad at lying to someone's face, but he can act pretty good. Ironic, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Ruul smiled, "Yeah, he's a strange one. But not bad at heart."

-

Now alone with Quint, Necruta turned to him, "Do you still have the mask of truth?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:32 pm

"Yes I have." Quint replied. "Do you need it for somthing?"
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:33 pm

"Well, I was wondering if you could see anything from my past if you... do something with it. As I said, I have amnesia."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:36 am

"Well this mask can tell me what is truth and what is a lie. so I Suppose it can be used uncover the truths in your past."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Necruta looked at him eagerly, "When can we try it?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 am

"Well im ready anytime. But first I need to know what questions to ask you."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Necruta wasn't sure about this one, "I... I don't know. Are you sure that's how the mask works?"
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Rayo regained consciousness laying on his back in a strange forest. His memory was very fuzzy and he couldn't remember anything about the day before. Sitting up, he examined himself and his possessions. All of his gear was here. When he examined himself however, he found several strange scars all over his body. They had a strange black stitching that he swore pulsed slightly. When he tried to pull at one, an intense feeling of nausea and pain shot through his entire body. Whatever they were, he wasn't going to be able to remove them. Putting his suit back on and his trench coat, which had several cuts and burn holes in it now, he looked at his surroundings. Without any idea where he was and unable to see where the sun had risen or set, he just picked a random direction and began walking. He did note that his gear seemed to feel lighter to him however...
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Something occurred to Ruul then, "Say, do you use your wind powers in combat now?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:01 pm

After Quint thought up some questions he was ready to help Necruta find some answers.
"Ok here is how this is gonna work I am going to ask you the questions and you will answer either yes or no. It doesnt matter what answer you pick since you we will discover the truth no matter which one you pick. Ok first question.

"What is your name?" "Necruta" "true"
"Are you human or hyilian?" "false"
"Is this your real form?" "yes" "true"
"Do you have family?" "no" "false"
"Are you a fighter? "No" "true"
"Are you older than 25? "no" false"
"Is the notebook yours?" "yes" true"
"as your amnesia an accident? ""yes" "true"
"Do you know aero and calcifer personaly?" "no" true"
"Is there any way you can get your memories back?" "Yes" "True"
"Is your home in termina? "Yes" "false
"Did anyone teach you how to make poisons?" "yes" "true"

"Ok thoss are all the questions. I hope it helped."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:17 pm

"Yes, it did."

Necruta was pleased that they managed to figure out some things about him, but it wasn't enough. He wanted to know where his family was, and how to get rid of his amnesia.

"I wish we knew a way to find out more, though... Oh! What about the Happy Mask Salesman? Maybe he will know how to use the mask better."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 am

"No." It was rather blandly stated. "I actually almost never use them. I haven't found much of a way to make the power useful because it's not powerful enough yet. What am I going to do, kill you with a breeze?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:25 am

"Ah," said Ruul acceptantly, "So did you never manage to find an instructor, or is it simply not possible to use it practically in combat?"
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Off in the distance, a loud explosion could be heard and a plume of smoke. Rayo had run into a group of stalfos and had used the fire mode for his sword. What he had though would be a small blast to deal with them had turned out to be much larger and caused more collateral then he had thought it would. Some of the trees had caught fire. He quickly switched the blade to wind mode and began to use extreme blasts of wind to try and blow the flames out. Again, the blasts were stronger then he thought possible and they not only blew the flames out but ended up uprooting some trees or snapping others in half. "Well.... That's new."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:55 pm

"Thats a good idea. Althoug him not sure where to find him bit we can always look for him."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Necruta nodded, getting up, "We should stay with Ruul and Aero. We might run into the salesman along the way."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:00 pm

"Well, a little of both, I guess. Mostly the former. I found out that almost all mages are different in the methodology they use to channel their energy and stuff, and I haven't exactly found the best way for me to use my powers. It's like going on a path of self-reflection or something. Different people can use certain memories to elicit different reactions, or take advantage of strong emotion... etcetera, etcetera." (sorry, can't spell etc. right)
She shuffled her feet a bit while talking. "I guess you'd know that, though." She offered a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Ruul rubbed his chin, "Well, I dunno about that. The glazalfr way of creating ice isn't quite magic in the same was as most people think of it. It's a bit of that, and a bit of just natural ability. I never actually tried incorporating my emotions into creation of ice. I'll have to try that some day." Changing the subject, he asked, "Is there anything you want to do today? I could show you a bit around town, or we could explore around the other parts of Termina, maybe go to the beach..."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 am

"Well I'm ready to go whenever you are to meet up with them."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Necruta headed out the door and saw Ruul and Aero, "We're ready to go when you are."

"We're still waiting on Calcifer," said Ruul, "He sure is taking his time..."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:34 pm

"Well... he might not be planning on getting up." Aero stood thinking for a few moments. "Who cares. I'll go get him up. We don't want our prisoner running away on us, do we?" She laughed, walking back into the Inn.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Ruul had to laugh at the comment, "You show him who's the boss!"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:57 am

((OOC:
OH MY GOD THE RP'S BACK UP WHY HAS NO ONE REPLIED TO THIS ONE YET ?!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next