The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)

Go down 
+2
MysteriousSheikah
J
6 posters

Pick Your Favorite
Deku Tree
Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_lcap7%Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Dodongo's Cavern
Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Inside Jabu Jabu
Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Forest
 0% [ 0 ]
Fire
Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_lcap7%Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Water
Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_lcap20%Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Shadow (and Bottom of the Well)
Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_lcap47%Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Spirit
Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_lcap13%Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Ganon's Castle
Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_lcap6%Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Personally I like the Shadow Temple the most. I don't know why because it's scary and twisted as all get out but there's something about the atmosphere of that place. It's so different from the rest of the Dungeons in the game. It stands out the most probably because it's so dark.

I also like forest temple because it's warp song is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
MysteriousSheikah
Newb
Newb

Friendliness : 117

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Sorry guys but...
I LOVE the Water Temple.
1. Dark Link
2. Serenade of Water
3. Morpha

and i also like to shout "Where do i go!!?" I like shouting...i also like to think real hard on this game and Water Temple really helps me with that. Now i can complete the temple in 3 days with no (internet) Map or Walkthrough.
But i also like the Spirit Temple cus of it's epic Egyptian/Arabian like song and Twinrova but it was too easy for me.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:01 am

shouting "Where do I Go?!?!" was a lot of what i did in the water temple, and the dark link battle is the best!
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:25 am

Probably the Spirit temple because it was cool having to go back and forth in time to do stuff, that's really using the game's gimmick to make an interesting challenge. Also fun to beat the crap out of the gerudo to get there. Stealthing along like solid snake and arrowing a woman in the back and then dancing on her unconscious body was great fun, but seriously Link, when you get caught you can't just like, fight the guard? You do it when freeing those fat ass workers so why can't you fight the others? dumbass.....

oh yeah I liked the boss battle too. GOING ON A WITCH HUNT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MysteriousSheikah
Newb
Newb

Friendliness : 117

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:47 am

Catspirit123 wrote:
Probably the Spirit temple because it was cool having to go back and forth in time to do stuff, that's really using the game's gimmick to make an interesting challenge. Also fun to beat the crap out of the gerudo to get there. Stealthing along like solid snake and arrowing a woman in the back and then dancing on her unconscious body was great fun, but seriously Link, when you get caught you can't just like, fight the guard? You do it when freeing those fat ass workers so why can't you fight the others? dumbass.....

oh yeah I liked the boss battle too. GOING ON A WITCH HUNT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually found out a year ago that if your quick and brave enough, you can run up to the purple guards and slice them and then they k.o
i tried to do it again, didn't work out
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:39 am

I actually ran three circles around one who just stared at me before the guard across from her arrested me.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Major-epic-necro-bump.

The water temple is probably my favourite dungeon for one reason. Morpha. Love fighting this boss and I always try to drag it out for as long as possible. XD
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am

The Shadow Temple. No contest. (I guess you could figure it out anyway...)

<-----------
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:50 am

Not surprising, with a name like DeadHandLord!
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:51 am

I hated the Dead Hands... seriously, they messed up my childhood. Those and the Skulltulas still give me nightmares.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:53 am

*shivers* Dead Hand is an abomination, it is the void in which anything holy left in this world can not enter. My childhood shriveled up and died and my hair turned white the very first time i looked at that thing...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:44 pm

For some reason, I love Dead Hand's creepyness, and the mystery surrounding just HOW such an abomination could come to be.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Masked
Newb
Newb
Masked

Friendliness : 10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:14 am

The Shadow Temple. It just seems so... different from the all of the other dungeons in the game. Even puzzle-wise (Even though a lot of it was just collecting silver rupees). Dead hands are amazing. They are my favorite type of enemy in the series (Not including bosses). I agree with Draezeth. I just have absolutely no idea how they even exist. I mean, all of the other undead are people, or in the case of Wall/Floormasters, seem to be hands from some giant monster. But dead hands are way different. They just seem like a bunch of flesh and bones all jumbled together. I always wondered how it can travel underground that fast (And obviously how it has infinite arms). Also, how can Link walk so stably on all of those skulls? And does the dead hand just ooze down there or something? I mean, they are just a bunch of skulls. So many questions, so little answers. Was there any information in the Hyrule Historia? I don't think there was, considering that I haven't heard anything like that. Somebody should really ask Nintendo about that. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)   Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)
Page 1 of 1