The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise?

Go down 
+2
Commander Catspirit
Masked
6 posters

Mario
Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_vote_lcap0%Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pokémon
Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_vote_lcap43%Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Metroid
Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_vote_lcap0%Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mother/Earthbound
Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_vote_lcap29%Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Fire Emblem
Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_vote_lcap14%Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
F-Zero
 0% [ 0 ]
Star Fox
 0% [ 0 ]
Animal Crossing
Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_vote_lcap14%Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Pikmin
 0% [ 0 ]
Kirby
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Masked
Newb
Newb
Masked

Friendliness : 10

Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? Empty
PostSubject: Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise?   Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Well, I just felt like this topic needed to be made. I don't know. I got the idea from the "Which game is your favorite" topic. So here you go. My favorite would definitely be Mother. has anyone here played Mother 3? It is my second favorite video game (The first would be Majora's Mask). Mother 3 is just amazing. It has my favorite plot of any game I've ever played. I would explain the story, but pretty much everything you can say would be a spoiler. Really all I can say is that there are pigs. Oh, so many pigs. Basically, if you like RPG's and would like something different, these are for you. Also, the humor could play a role in you liking it, too. So it's funny I guess. Of course, Earthbound/Mother 2 is a lot more weird and just strait up just... WTF? Mother is also a really great game. It is also set in America (Because that is the best selling point you could possibly come up with!). You can get Earthbound on the Wii U virtual console right now. Come on. You know you want to.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise?   Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:58 am

Animal Crossing. It... it just is my favorite nintendo franchise.

Also I have played earthbound. Pretty fun game. It's good that it's got a lot of personality because otherwise the combat would be extremely boring with the static image and lack of things happening aside from the crazy backgrounds.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise?   Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:11 am

Had to be pokemon for me. even though animal crossing and kirby are strong runner ups
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise?   Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Pokemon for me too.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise?   Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:40 pm

I'd have to say Pikmin. The atmosphere and creativity are just perfect. I loved the soundtrack and the different scenery they'd introduce through both games. I do have to say that the second game kinda took away the thrill and urgency of the first, but it expanded on the world so I don't mind too much. I just hope Pikmin 3 is fantastic. (Even though I won't get to play it for awhile T-T)
Back to top Go down
Negative
Newb
Newb

Friendliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise?   Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:10 am

POKEMON!!! Pikmin right behind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise?   Which is your favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1