The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:52 pm

"We're all pawns in this game, but just like in chess, pawns can become queens, you just have to get to the end of the board. But the only way you can do that is with help from the other pieces."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:50 pm

"She did not have the time to. She had to leave. And... I was afraid...I was afraid that if I made her say too much," he rested his fingertips at his throat. "He would hurt her, too."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Alicia returned from the kitchen with a tray of tea. She set it on the table quietly. "I'm going to bed." She said softly and she walked out.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:51 am

"You're joking, right? The only thing any of us have managed to do is kill others. The only person you can trust in here is yourself." she turned towards Leit, "I understand how you'd be hopeful about this, but there are too many inconsistencies with her showing up and us not being able to find a way out." She finally stood straight up and addressed Alicia, "Finally, a good idea. I'll be going too now."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 6:02 am

Leit had leaned back, the excitement draining from his face. He slumped back down in his seat. "...Does no one believe me?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:15 pm

"Your mental state right now is extremely questionable." she pointed up at the camera on the ceiling, "Whats the point in pretending he couldn't see her when he has these? And why did you wait for him to leave when he can hear us through them?" she started towards the door, "At least your inability to think things through is still there. God knows what we'd do without it." she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 am

"He is only one person. He can not possibly monitor every camera in every room all at once. People have to eat, sleep, and do other things to maintain themselves, as well."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:18 am

"Julie, chill, we've all been through enough."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:00 am

Julie stopped at the door. "You still think it's just one person? One who not only trapped us here, but also put together elaborate scenes for our own execution?" she kept her head down, "As far as I know, it could be all of you."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:37 am

"I concur with that much," Liam finally spoke up. "There may only be one person controlling the bear, but the evidence around us points to multiple people being responsible." He took one of the steaming cups. "The reason we haven't made any progress is because the bear hasn't slipped up... at least not much. And we've all been so worried about our own necks, it's clouded our judgment." His eyes fell on Julie. "I don't know what you saw in that envelope, but panicking solves nothing. That's what you've been telling us this entire time."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:23 am

Julie clenched her fists at her side, "There's nothing for me to panic about. There's no two ways for me to take the photos." She turned away from the students, "...I'll kill them. Whoever's behind this. I'll kill them all." She left the cafeteria and went to her room.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:29 am

"...That would explain..." Leit stared down at the table for a bit, his hands wandering up to his throat again. "She said that the person controlling Monokuma gave her permission to give this to me. And then when he came in, he was utterly confused. There must be more than one person...But... I believe what she said. We just have to wait a few more days. Just a few more days."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 4:24 am

Devin nodded. "Worth a try, even if it's hard to believe."

Liam turned around and put his envelope on the table. "Once again, the bear swung and missed with me. But something's caught my attention." He pulled out one of the photos and placed it on the table. In the center of it was himself, with his head down while everyone else in the room looked at him. All of their classmates were present, but there was one who didn't belong. A young man with silver hair and a pair of square-rimmed glasses. He pointed at the individual. "Him."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 4:41 am

"Who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 9:10 am

"That's what I want to know," Felix said, looking intently at the photo.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Liam turned it to face Felix. "His face must ring a bell for you, right? I can't remember seeing him, but you might."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:24 pm

"Any time before now I'd have said you were right, but that bear did something to me and I can't remember anything when I try to. My conscious recall about the last two years is completely off. There might be something subconsciously though. The problem with that is I won't know until I'm not trying. Think of it as Fridge Logic. It might come to me, it may not, like the drawing I did with Julie's bracelet in it. I wasn't thinking about it I was just drawing what I saw in my mind."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:58 pm

Liam picked the picture up and held it out to him. "In that case, I think you ought to be the one to hang onto this."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:08 am

"Uh... I've already got it..." Felix pointed to his head. "Eidetic memory, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:24 am

Liam tapped his head, smiling. "Right, silly me." He dropped the picture on the table and left it for anyone who wanted to have a look to do so.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:02 am

Alex took a deep look at the picture, then turned and walked towards his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 am

Felix looked around at the others and sighed. "Can one of you guys help me get the banner of the others down from the auditorium, I need to get to work on Lys and Alann's portraits."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Alex turned and said, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 4:17 pm

(OOC: I thought Alex had left, Felix is still in the cafeteria)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:32 pm

(He said towards, not to.)

Devin stood up, "Sure, I'll go too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next