The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Julie watched as Liam left the room and clicked her tongue before turning to Leit again. "You're sure that you, Alann and Devin are the only ones who knew about the gun?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Leit spoke through his tears, trying not to hurt his throat with sobs, "He made us promise, he made us promise not to tell."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:02 am

Felix looked up at the projector. Then he looked back at the stool. "Of course" he mumbled. "Julie, Check the top of the projector."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:27 am

Julie looked up at the projector, "You can't be serious..." She situated the stool back up, and climbed on top of it, looking on top of the projector. "Son of a bitch." She muttered before pulling down a gun from on top of the projector, holding it "You found it." She looked at it for a moment, regarding it carefully before asking, "Same gun Leit?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:09 am

He nodded, holding the sides of his head, vision bleary with tears. "I don't r-remember-- how many bullets... He said he would dis-- dismantle it so-- so no one could use it."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:10 am

Julie climbed down from the stool and set the gun down on the desk and sighed. "Now here's the tricky part. How did Alann, end up shot with his own gun when no one would know that he had it. And then someone stuck a chisel into the wound." she shook her head, "Another thing is that whoever wrote the note knew about Alann's past."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:42 am

"They'd have to have known about the gun, and the secret." Alicia said as she glanced at Liet.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:03 am

((I don't want to make a legit post, but I do want to mention that Leit did not catch that glance.))
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:39 am

Liam raised an eyebrow, then opened the door to the room, "By looking for whatever those flecks could be. They could be gunpowder, I suppose, but we ought to explore our options." He looked around. "I figured the science room would be the most likely place to find something like this. And if you're wondering why I asked you to come, it's simply because nobody should go alone at this point."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:28 pm

"Matter of fact..." She turned to Felix, "How would you know that the gun was up there?" She folded her arms and waited for a response
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:50 pm

"Common sense Julie. I deduced that the stool had been used by someone, maybe to stand on so they could reach something, as it was originally where Alicia is when we left here last night. From where the stool is, it's safe to assume that whatever the person was trying to reach was the top of the projector."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:52 am

"Then why didn't you look there earlier? Why did you wait until we mentioned the gun?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:12 am

"How would he have known about the gun? Unless he was with Alann, Liet and Devin. No one else knew about the gun." Alicia said in Felix's defense.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:30 am

"Maybe he stumbled upon Alann with the gun." Julie looked over at the body and bit her lip, "Alann insisted on keeping the gun. If he planned to kill someone, and Felix ran into him, I'm sure Felix would be able to overpower him."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:36 am

"Except that Lys was hung, so catching Alann in the act of trying to shoot someone makes no sense."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:42 am

"Besides, if I had done it do you really think I would have told you where the gun was?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:26 am

"How about this then." Julie closed her eyes and began, "Alann went to bring Lys back to her room last night. She told him that she'd be staying out for a bit longer so he comes back to me and hands me the key. He goes back to his room and waits for a few hours, knowing that Lys wouldn't be in her room. Meanwhile, Felix finds Lys and gets the jump on her, maybe in the workout room. He brings her body to the Auditorium's catwalk and ties the rope to the light bar. He moves the bar down with the lever in the Tech Booth, puts Lys' neck through the noose, then brings the bar back up. In the process, he catches Alann walking upstairs with the gun. Knowing he'd find the body and figure everything out, he attacks him, wrestling the gun from him and putting all of this together." She opened her eyes and looked at Felix, "You realized we were getting close to finding the weapon. In fear you decided to act like you used only common sense to find it because we wouldn't suspect you if you gave us a clue. It was quite a stretch, thinking that the weapon was up there. Quite a coincidence that you were right on the money, no?"

AMMUNITION ADDED:

[Julie's Theory) Added to your Electro-ID's
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:19 am

Liam looked around the room.

(Hint hint)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:02 pm

(I'm not getting the hint. Be a bit more direct.)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:58 pm

"That's an awful lot of speculation there Julie, careful, I'd hate to be the one responsible for us losing a trial." Alicia stepped in front of Felix as she spoke. "Unless you have some kind of real proof?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:01 pm

"Alicia," Felix said quietly. "She doesn't have any proof, the trial will prove that. You really don't need to do this."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:12 pm

"Matte," Leit wiped his face, "Have we checked all the rooms? Where are his glasses?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 pm

"Of course it's speculation. But it makes sense doesn't it? Even if..." Julie looked up at Felix, "Felix didn't do it, the method is sound. What other reason would someone have to kill two people? It statistically doesn't add up." Julie glanced over at Leit, "Theres the nurses office and the costume room that need examining. The library could use a look over too."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:13 pm

He fiddled with his hands, eyes going downcast. His demeanor was shrinking, worse than how timid and mousy he was when he first met everyone, his voice receding back down to a whisper. "Will someone go to the nurse's office with me? I am... afraid to be alone there."

Last edited by Aero on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:15 pm

(OOC: Liam is in the science lab with Alex)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next