The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip

Go down 
+6
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Necruta
Aka
Aero
Zalty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:39 am

Quint and Trace arrived back from the hospital to make sure there were no lasting effects. Entering the in they found that Chaos's group had arrived. "Oh welcome back. How was the mission?.have any troubes?." Quint questioned. Trace still looked a little green.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:17 am

Chaos answered Quint "It was rough, but nothing we couldn't handle. We would have arrived sooner had we not gotten caught up in the conflicts of the deceased"

"We got some nice equipment out of it though." Fist said as she lifted one of her legs up to show off her boots.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:37 am

"And these matching cloaks." Reina pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:29 am

"Thats good to hear. Though i suspect the rest of my group will be back later than expected. Jaruzak found another of his species who was captured by slavers. So after obtaining the mask they are going to deal with them. She seems to be a competent fighter and uses a rather large bow." "Welcome back guys." Trace said before noticing the Goron standing next to Fist. "Hail Uncle  I'm Trace Goro from Death Mountain."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:33 am

Reina waited for Darem's reaction.

Jillian chuckled, "Darem this is Trace, the one we told you about."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:40 am

Kairo raised an eyebrow at Trace and waited to see how Darem would react to her. A small grin played at his lips as he watched them.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:03 am

"Uhhh. Name's Darem." He looked at the child for a second before shrugging, and giving her a big smile, "You don't hafta talk to me like that. Just talk as ya normally would." He crossed his arms, "Death Mountain, eh? That's quite a ways away isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:09 pm

"Yeah, its in North East Hyrule. The only reason i came to Termina was to find out what happened to my parents.But thats sorta low on my things to do list right now."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:11 pm

"So how did you end up picking up another one? Another prisoner, Chaos?" Kairo asked grinning at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:28 pm

"Not that I'm endorsing slavery, but can't something like that can wait till after the whole 'world in perile' situation is handled?" Fist asked.

"Not much we can do about it now." Chaos replied."Darem entered the situation when we were fighting a wave of stalfos to help out. He sheltered us from the harsh weather and helped us fight the dragon too." He said to answer Kairo's question
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:47 pm

"So not a prisoner. That's good. Don't need any more of them, right, Jillian," Kairo joked. He'd missed the banter of the others while he was with Ruul and Calcifer.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:29 pm

Dare nodded, "Best to focus on the task at hand, eh?" He listened to the conversation between the others, but didn't say much.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:51 am

What's the plan anyway when Jaruzak and the others get back?" Kairo asked, turning his attention to Chaos again.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:43 am

Ruul stepped forward, up to the table. "Did you get the mask?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:23 am

"Once we have them we'll have t-"Chaos paused answering Kairo to look towards Ruul. He nodded. "It's in the bag." He said pointing to his bag under the table.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 9:18 am

"Both of em are." Darem smiled at Ruul. "Hallo. Name's Darem."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:05 am

"You gonna join us, Ruul?" Kairo asked.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:35 pm

His lips smiled at hearing the news about the masks, but his eyes didn't follow their example. "Sure," he answered Kairo. Stood to the side a little, not sitting down. He then gave a nod to Darem. "I'm Ruul, like they said. Oracle of Ages."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 9:01 pm

"Sit down, Ruul, I'll grab you a drink. Tea okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:12 am

Calcifer found his way down the stairs. He paused a moment, hand tight on the rail. Then he relaxed. He looked relieved, really. The normal fire in his eyes was dimmed-- not in a dead way, though. It was tired and peaceful. "Uh, hi." He walked towards the party and ran a hand through his hair, shorn short now. He didn't want to have to explain it, but it was probably inevitable. He had to face it, he supposed.
He approached and held his hand out to the Goron. "My name's Calcifer. It's... nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:20 am

"Just water, thanks." He pulled up a chair from another table and had a seat. He didn't mind standing, and could condense water to drink if he needed to, but Kairo would likely just worry if he refused.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 3:06 am

"Cal, what about you?" Kairo asked.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 3:14 am

Dare took his hand and shook it loosely, "Darem. Likewise." He shot Calcifer a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 3:16 am

Calcifer actually smiled back a little.
"Huh?" His hand lowered after the shake. He looked away from Darem. "Yeah, sure. Water."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 3:18 am

"Alright, two waters. I'll be right back then." Kairo said as he stood up and walked away to get the waters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next