The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip

Go down 
+6
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Necruta
Aka
Aero
Zalty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:16 pm

"There's nothing against it where I'm from.We rarely have hair below our shoulders to play with." Chaos replied while scratching his head.

"Long hair is cumbersome" Fist said as she came out and took a seat, kicking her feet up on the table. "What are we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:36 am

"Well we were talking about what to do with the masks." Reina folded her arms grumpily, the effect wasn't as serious as she would have intended, "But Jillian wants to give me a lesson in table manners."

"Mixing hair and food is gross." Jillian pointed out.

"I took a bath."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:43 am

"Table manners isn't my first thought when thinking about pirates." Fist said as she reclined.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:41 am

"I don't think occupation has anything to do with not liking to find hair in food." Jillian grimaced.

"Sorry geez I wont do it again." Reina sat up straighter, "Shall I also drink with my pinkie out?" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:45 pm

"What good is drinking like that?" Fist asked, missing the joke.

Chaos put the bag back under the table. He wanted to take another look at the masks, but doing it in the open wouldn't be a good idea
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:21 am

Jaruzak and Karuka (who was holding Zoliel), came down from the sky into Clocktown, they landed at about the same time although Jaruzak made a small thus noise whilst Karuka landed with silence and grace even holding Zoliel, who she gently placed down on her feet. Jaruzak turned to Karuka, "Try to show some respect, I guess" Jaruzak said as he adjusted the weight of the sack on his shoulder, "Some of these people can be seemingly... distrustful for the first part." Jaruzak held out one of wings a little bit for Zoliel to hold onto as he went through the door. Karuka removed her spear and bow from her holds on her back and carried them in hand so that she could enter without them hitting the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am

Zoliel breathed deeply as she got to the ground again. She hoped when the groups were all together again there'd be less flying around to do.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 3:53 am

It was hard to miss the large scaled man entering the building. Chaos and Fist both looked over. Fist waved in greeting. Chaos sighed. "This... this is why I told them to wait a day..."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 4:28 am

Jaruzak waved back to Fist as he walked forward towards the group. "It feels like it has been so long since I've seen you all," He exclaimed. "We succeeded in our goal." Then he motioned to the sack he was carrying. "Plus some extra on the way back." Jaruzak then took a step aside and motioned towards Karuka. "Saved her along the way too."

Karuka stepped slightly forward and bowed deeply before Chaos, Fist, Jillian and Reina. When doing so she held her weapons in front of her customarily to show that she wasn't hiding anything. "I am Karuka." She said politely. "If you are willing to accept me, then I shall lend you my bow and skills."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:23 am

Chaos was getting more used to people getting picked up from all corners to help out. This time was nothing new. "I trust you've been filled in then?" He asked their new member.

"Man, what is it with girls and bows around here?" Fist asked as she cracked her knuckles
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 2:56 pm

Karuka began to speak. "Well I was told that you all are saving-" Jaruzak then cut her off. "Perhaps we should talk in a room, or have you all changed since I last met you? He then walked over to the inn keeper and bought two rooms.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:22 am

"Sure." Chaos said as he went upstairs.

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:36 am

Jaruzak began to lead the way, motioning for Karuka to follow, then stopped after a few steps. "I nearly forgot." He then rummaged through the sack for a bit before pulling out some shiny, thick ass metal gauntlets and handed them to Fist, "Present for the fair lady, saw them and I couldn't help but think of you. I think they make attacks move slightly away from them when worn." He then continued up the stairs and into one of the rooms he just bought with Karuka and Chaos in tow. Upon entering he sat down on a bed and put down his sword, then he motioned to Karuka to sit next to him. "You may continue where you left off." Karuka took a breath in and seemed to think for a few seconds before speaking, "When I was saved by Jaruzak, he asked me if I would accompany him on a mission to save the world. He didn't say anything more to me directly, but from what he said amongst the others it seemed like there is someone out there who wants to become some sort of god and enslave everyone." She said honestly to Chaos, she continued speaking. "I wish to join you on this mission as it coincides with the fact I wish to remain around Jaruzak, as I owe him a debt and that I wish to find whoever might be left of my race with him."

Jaruzak then pulled the two masks out of the sack and handed them to Chaos (he received the one Zoliel had and placed it in the sack before they left). "I suppose I should summarise what has occurred. The journey went as normal, with me rescuing her-" he pointed to Karuka, "from a slaving caravan along the way. However within the Temple, Trace got sick due to the poisonous environment and Quint left with him. I continued with the remainder of the group forward, however before the we entered what we assumed as the final room, Kowen made a fair point to be left outside the room to heal us afterward. We were rather outnumbered by heavily armed and armoured foes, although during the fight a rather potent enemy came from behind and attacked us." He turned around for a moment and lifted his cloak so that Chaos could see his wounds on his back. "Turns out Kowen was in the armour. I personally fought back against her and non-lethally put her down to keep ourselves alive and continued the fight, we came out victorious as expected, but were rather wounded. Kowen after the fight, refused to let me carry her out or provide any means to rebuild trust after attacking us. So I left her there and we made our way back, although we took a detour to say hello to the slavers. We dealt with it quick enough." He then opened up the sack and showed Chaos the rupees, he also took out the sword and placed it next to his own. "About 4,300 worth last I counted, although its barely a prize compared to this..." He showed a bloody sack and Sidfab's wanted poster. "Takes a special kind of guy to keep a poster of himself, apparently enough people are sick of him to put up 50,000. So I guess you can say we have enough warfunds to last quite some time." Jaruzak laughed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:28 am

Chaos  took in all the information and responded. "While I don't think a detour to kill some petty criminals was necessary, we might as well make use of the funds. What's important is you got the masks. Although as soon as my team got back the others insisted they go to the swamps to find you while we recovered. They should have just waited a day like I suggested." He said agitated "At least they'll be able to recover our healer."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:13 am

Jaruzak sighed, "I'm rather surprised they thought that I would need rescuing. A bit disheartening to find they don't trust my strength after all this time." He looked down and thought to himself for a moment before speaking again. "If I remember correctly, Fenrir will show up in the morning after two nights from now, Ruul, Quint and myself went and helped him, although it is before we knew of his goals, we need our numbers for then. And as for Kowen, I can easily tell you that I don't trust her, if people want to go get her, they will find much hardship in doing so as the Temple we were at needed someone to fly just to enter. How much does she mean to you or your plans?"

Karuka listened to what he said, she thought he had gotten his words wrong. Did he really mean that he remembered something to do with the future? She continued to sit there listening in on the conversation rather confused, but didn't show it on her face.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:30 pm

"To our knowledge you were short on people and going against two strong opponents. Victory wasn't guaranteed. I would have preferred if they had waited longer, but they were strongly for going right away. As for Kowen..." He paused trying to gauge the situation of team 3, Kowen, and the witches they had faced. He took a few steps towards a window with his arms behind his back before turning around to speak. "We don't abandon our own. A healer able to mend grievous wounds is invaluable to us. Whether Fenrir arrives in two days or not isn't so important as we might not even be confronting him directly. If we do, it won't be here. There's too many civilians."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Jaruzak thought to himself for a moment. Karuka would be a faster flyer, but probably quite a bit slower when carrying someone, from what he'd seen. There was also the fact that he didn't trust Kowen enough to not backstab at an opportune moment. He stood up and looked down at Chaos. "I'll leave in a short while, I can bring her here faster than anyone. I'll have to go buy some rope though, she might not be the most willing." Jaruzak then tossed the other key to Karuka, "This is for your and Zoliel's room, train her while I'm gone. I should return within a day though." And with that he left the room with the bag containing Sidfab's severed head.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:58 am

Chaos interrupted Jaruzak's exit. "Hold it. If she was so unwilling to go with you before, it would probably be best if someone else got her. She's not a prisoner we can force. All it would do is further whatever distrust has come between you two." With a whole team of people with varying degrees of discipline, he didn't want any further rifts in the team to form. "If you're insistent on going, bring someone who wasn't involved with you."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:17 am

Jaruzak snapped back and looked at Chaos. "All I want to do is get this over and done with as soon as possible, by flying straight there and back. I can be back here within a day and miss the storm tomorrow, or I can be grounded and waste over half a week. To keep the speed at a maximum and bring someone who wasn't in my team, I would have to take someone like Reina along, with Karuka as well to carry her on the way back."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:20 am

Chaos thought for a moment and pulled out the mask he'd retrieved from the dragon in the stone tower. "Then try this." He said as he handed over the mask. "From what I know it can manipulate the wind in such a way to empower your flight." He was somewhat reluctant to hand off the mask, but it was better than any plan involving rope
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:32 am

"It doesn't change the situation much, since you seem to really want extras there, getting a good tailwind doesn't change much about carry weight." Jaruzak retorted.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:41 pm

"This isn't a matter of time. You left her once before. Take someone with you or don't go at all." Chaos finally said. "either way we'll recover her." He didn't know the full extent of the divide, but the risk of making it worse would only damage the group integrity further.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Jaruzak looked down at the mask in his hands for a minute, seemingly brooding on something. The he handed the mask back to Chaos. "For now, you should keep possession of the mask. From what I remember something burned down the forest nearby around this time, I wouldn't want to lose the mask so quickly, perhaps I'll think about it again when I return with Kowen. Regardless of what I think about her, you still need someone to fly to get in." Jaruzak began walking out again. "I agree to your terms, I just want this shit dealt with as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Chaos put the mask away and thought for a moment "If the forest fire is going to start around this time, it might not be best to bring Reina. She doesn't need to see that again. Bring Fist."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:36 am

Jaruzak flicked his hand back to show he acknowledged what Chaos said and headed down the stairs. Once down, he walked over to where the group was seated and kinda stood over them. "I need to go for a trip to bring the others back, and also to collect Kowen, Chaos demands that I take someone with me, probably to quell any possible conflict that may occur." He motioned to Jillian. "I would have asked you, Jillian, but Chaos recommended Fist..." He stopped for a split second before continuing. "Who was my next choice anyway." He motioned with his other hand, showing the bloodied sack he held in it. "I have to go and collect a giant pile of Rupees, so I'll be back soon."

Karuka remained seated after Jaruzak left, looking at Chaos unsure what to say. She hadn't seen people masked like this before in her travels, but the fact that there was another person downstairs masked in the same way meant that it was probably a cultural thing of their race or something, she didn't understand the scaleless races very well, but she didn't say anything because she didn't want to offend them. "So, I believe your name is Chaos..? Could you, err..." She tried thinking about what the words she needed was. "Err... help.. introduce me to the fellow comrades, I don't know who is who, so if you could help, I would be thankful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next