The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Cancellation Quest

Go down 
+5
Aka
Zalty
Commander Catspirit
J
Darc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Cancellation Quest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Darc don't listen to him, he's working with the enemy to stop Magical Girl Witch Detective from ever coming back!!
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:36 am

>Wait, you mean you can't just simply ignore the voices? It's never occurred to you to just ignore them and do your own thing instead? What are the voices anyways, and why aren't you worried about them?

Spend some time pondering this.

You are a SERVANT! By definition, your duty is to SERVE! Disobeying ORDERS on grounds other than petty things such as 'PREFERENCE' would be RUDE and DISTASTEFUL. Disobeying orders on the grounds of ETHICS, being total BULLSHIT or them being PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE however, is totally fine.

As for the voices, they came after the first MIRACLE. In retrospect, you're unsure if using your first MIRACLE was a good idea. Hell, being permitted THREE of the damn things doesn't seem very safe.

They give you orders, you follow them. This hasn't exactly failed you thus far, so you hardly see a reason to fix what clearly isn't broken.

You don't need to ponder this at all.

>Darc don't listen to him, he's working with the enemy to stop Magical Girl Witch Detective from ever coming back!!

You're unsure who you shouldn't be listening to, given that all of these voices sound the same. You might want to acquire a better range of VOICE DIFFERENTIATION before you give ORDERS to contradict other ORDERS. While it puts you on edge that there is perhaps a seditious individual within the confines of your mind, you find little reason to actually BELIEVE this.

>Put the signed picture of Alcatraz in a picture frame, other than that make sure Lucianna keeps training her Locksmite under Florian.

You frame your picture of Alcatraz and take a moment to admire it. Afterwards, you check up on Lucianna's training, and find that the locks in your house don't really provide adequate experience for LOCKSMITE. LEVEL 1 locks aren't very hard to open, after all.

After making these rounds, you head straight to bed.

Last edited by Darc on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:50 am

You awaken on DAY 18! You make note on your RACY CALENDAR that the DAY of the WEEK is WEDNESDAY. You normally would have a job today, but ALCATRAZ went and cancelled it yesterday morning.

You have a typical uneventful day at work. It's amazing, how there can be so much VIOLENCE and STRIFE in this city, yet these people don't even remark about it.

Sheesh, you'd think your VILLAINOUS EXPLOITS would become the talk of the town, but NOOOO!
The only notable thing you've done is become FLAMENCO BATMAN, and that died down relatively quickly!

You need to stop underestimating the power of URBAN IGNORANCE.

You return home, two actions remaining. What should you do now?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:19 am

Leave your electronic MG:WD merchandise downloading whilt you check if there's any shopping to be done. Put some eco-friendly lightbulbs on the shopping list, while you're at it. Look up demonic pets, too.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:03 am

>Leave your electronic MG:WD merchandise downloading whilt you check if there's any shopping to be done. Put some eco-friendly lightbulbs on the shopping list, while you're at it. Look up demonic pets, too.

You listen to this order, making note that you have done all the shopping you NEED to do, and that you won't buy any eco-friendly lightbulbs. Fuck the environment!
If this was hentai, the EARTH and the ENVIRONMENT would have a happy VANILLA relationship. Then you, playing the role of GLOBAL WARMING, would NTR the ENVIRONMENT right in front of the EARTH's face. Shit would be so cash.

You then hear the bit about pets.

OH HELL YES.
HELL.
FUCKING.
YES.

You are going to get some goddamn MANTICORES and rub it in Florian's face. Manticores are awesome!

You sprint out the door. You don't need to know where to look. THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER!

Without a specific enough ORDER, you run off into the WILDERNESS in search of DEMONS to acquire as PETS.

You wake up in bed a WEEK later. You're not sure what happened. It was all just a huge BLUR.

Florian informs you that you joined a CULT and quickly rose through their ranks before drinking a gallon of BLEACH in a ritual SUICIDE. But you seem to be made of STERNER STUFF, and wound up getting off with 'food poisoning' while the rest of the CULT kind of fell over DEAD. Looks like you've been denied paradise.

Today is DAY 25! You missed your chance to rob that ARMORED TRUCK. This saddens you greatly.

You can do one thing today. What shall you do?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:08 am

Geez. Check for any new jobs, then go see if you still have your one at the tea place.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:08 am

The local demonic pet store should have all your demonic pet needs, including a MANTICORE cub to raise as your own...oh wait, that doesn't exist...guess you're screwed as far as getting a pet goes.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:32 pm

>Geez. Check for any new jobs, then go see if you still have your one at the tea place.

Florian makes it clear that you have indeed been FIRED from your job at the teahouse. They were initially worried, but you quickly lost your job once your status as a member of a cult that worshiped GARY GYGAX was revealed. It seems that most folks, drinking BLEACH to spend ETERNITY in LORD GARY GYGAX'S assorted DUNGEONS as you hunt DRAGONS doesn't make for a very good religion.

You shrug it off and decide to haul ass to GROSSE'S office to get some work to do.

Upon arriving, you find the place closed. This sucks. What asshole honestly makes their CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS follow a BUSINESS HOURS-based schedule?! It's not like this is a BUSINESS or anything!

You return home and crash into bed.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:35 pm

You awaken on THURSDAY, JANUARY 26TH. In short, it's DAY 26.

You are UNEMPLOYED, so your morning is free again.

You have three actions remaining. What shall you do?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Shuffle on back to Grosse's.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:45 am

Head to a hardware store and pick up some more challenging locks for Lucianna to focus on. ~That girl needs to be proficient in something dammit.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:37 pm

It's been a week, you should have gotten your weekly money yesterday, hit up Florian and Lucianna and make sure they have the money. Also I'm rather surprised Florian wasn't more worried/obsessive about you disappearing, joining a cult and trying to commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:32 pm

>Shuffle on back to Grosse's.

You head on over to Grosse's BASE OF OPERATIONS, seeking work to do. You pass a familiar UNENTHUSIASTIC INTERN on your way to the elevator. He tries to tell you something, but too bad, elevator doors close before he can SPIT it out.

You find Grosse's door to be LOCKED, so you politely knock.

The lock clicks open almost immediately, and the door slowly creaks OPEN. Yeah, this isn't CREEPY at all.

As you strut in, you attempt to strike up conversation, but Grosse simply looks at you and holds a finger over where a normal person would have a mouth. Quiet time, it seems.

Grosse turns back to his laptop.

You simply stand there for a few minutes, watching the guy type.

He finally finishes, gesturing to his laptop.

He went and got you some possible jobs in ADVANCE!

==========================================================================
JOBS AVAILABLE:

TOO MUCH SWORD - NEED LESS SWORD. COME BUY SWORD ON 1/2/20XX - AHRIMAN

Come pick this up. - We managed to finally work out how that gauntlet worked. You can have it back now, seven fourteen. I'm free on the third of February, so why don't you come on over? - L

Pickup Order - Grosse, your package arrived at my division. Shipping error, I imagine. I don't have the free time to be playing postman, so someone needs to come pick this up. I'll hang onto it until 6/2/20XX. - E15

I require assistance. - This is a sensitive subject, and I can't trust anyone to handle the orders. Can't talk about them here, either. If you want this job despite the lack of information, take the key ring hanging on my wall, then show it to Ahriman the next time you see him. We can discuss payment upon the successful completion of this job. - G.MANN

Which job(s) do you intend to take, if any?
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:35 pm

The grey one, it looks like it will pay well.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:50 pm

Might as well do them all. Grosse's mission seams real serious if he cant talk about it.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:39 pm

All the missions seem good especially Ahriman's, except the one from E15 we ain't nobody's petty errand boy!
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:05 am

They all seem good. Maybe you could do E15's if you pass by the place on your way to somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:34 pm

He really should get that intern to pick it up. Fresh air might give him some motivation.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:39 pm

>All dese suggestions.

You announce that you'll take care of all of these jobs, even the one from Lumière, which is more of a PERSONAL request.

Grosse motions towards the keyring on his wall. You take it with you.

You've got a few days till any of these jobs are due, so you hightail it on home.

On the way back, you purchase two LEVEL 2 LOCKS and two LEVEL 3 LOCKS for Lucianna to practice on, running you $150.

Upon arriving home, you hand your SABOTEUR IN TRAINING the locks and speak to Florian in regards to your money. She informs you that it has already been discretely deposited into your account. You probably should have just checked. It's not like Florian's gonna CON you or anying.

With all this business done, you crash down into bed, exhausted.

So ends January 26th, so ends DAY 26.

==FINANCES UPDATED===

+$6000
-$150
====================

Last edited by Darc on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:59 pm

You awaken on JANUARY 27, otherwise known as DAY 27.

You're UNEMPLOYED, so you can take three actions today.
You can go do one of your selected DUTIES from LEGION, or hell, you can just do whatever.

Some suggested actions include:

> Go perform your DUTIES. A man's GOTTA do what a man's GOTTA do.

> Get a JOB. Make LEGITIMATE money.

> Consult FLORIAN about MINIONS and INTEL. Knowing is HALF the BATTLE.

> Ask the Journal of Exposition a question. No, it can't be used to METAGAME.

> Socialize with your ASSOCIATES, LUCIANNA and/or FLORIAN. May result in RELATIONSHIPS and/or WAIFU WARS.

> SHOP for ITEMS or EQUIPMENT. Use SWORDS against ROBOTIC ARMOR, like you've always DREAMED.

> Plan acts of VILLAINY. Make money like CRIMINAL SCUM.

> Check up on MGWD. See if that Kickstarter is a thing or not.

> Why bother doing anything? Go the fuck to SLEEP.

Last edited by Darc on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Check up on MGWD, it IS your priority to get the show back and running.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:13 am

Yep. I'd say that's the best course of action. If they need some help, go ahead and help fund it by providing 1 or 2 thousand.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:13 am

>Check up on MGWD, it IS your priority to get the show back and running.

>Yep. I'd say that's the best course of action. If they need some help, go ahead and help fund it by providing 1 or 2 thousand.

They have indeed announced a KICKSTARTER for the show, but they've scheduled it to start some time in MARCH. You've got plenty of time, and hell, you intend to fund the show ENTIRELY on your own, if possible. Once the Kickstarter drops, you'll have to move in and claim all the limited donations for YOURSELF. You will be the BEST fan ever, and nobody will be able to refute it.

You've got two more actions remaining. What will you do now?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:45 am

Plan an act of villainy. Aim to capture one of the heroes if they turn up.

Also, make a mental note to ask Ahriman about demonic pets next time you see him.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:36 pm

After planning an act of villainy, go and perform your duties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cancellation Quest
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next