The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3

Go down 
+3
Scotia
Soulless Dragon
Commander Catspirit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 pm

"Are you part dondogo?" Trace asked as well. "Since they also breathe fire and are lizards as well."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Jaruzak took the chunks of meat and cooked them in his hands by blowing out fire onto the meat while turning them with his hands, in between gouts of flames he responded to the questions, "No I am not like one of those fire lizards, I am a Drakh'wagl it means Scale Wings in my native tongue, we are a race from a long way away, partly of which is across the sea, I was the son of the Clan leader and took the path of the warrior early in my life. I am not surprised to hear that you have not seen or heard of my race as nearly all of us died out 8 years ago when humans invaded our mountain lands with armies to kill us all, and whatever is left is scattered across the lands of the world trying to survive, I came to this land after searching several others mostly out of instinct on where to search next. I can say that until recently I thought I may have been the only one left, until our group met with a goddess and I had a question answered." After he had finished Jaruzak remained silent for a bit before speaking again, "That would be myself in a short account, why don't we each do the same?" He then inclined towards Kowen, inferring her to be next.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Kowen paused for a moment to think about what she could tell these strangers about herself. "My name, as you know, is Kowen. It was a name given to me by my grandmother. She was the seer of our clan. Our clan, the Axli, all but died out many years ago, long before I was born. Our homelands were destroyed and we who remained were forced to scatter and find new places to live. Many of us integrated ourselves with other races, mostly humans. By the time I was born the pure blood Axli that remain number only around 50. We are a divining race. We like to think ourselves as in touch with higher beings. My rune stones are one way that I am in touch with them. Each generation, an especially gifted seer is born into the clan. As I said my grandmother was the seer who named me. I was the only child born into my generation and as such I was raised from a young age to be able to read the stones. On my 16th birthday, I was expected to guide my clan, like previous seers have done, trying to find our new lands. A consultation with the stones however told me that travelling alone was the only way forward and so for the last year, I have travelled in search of lands that my people may once again call their own."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:23 pm

Jaruzak nodded once Kowen had finished speaking about herself to represent that he had understood all that she had said. Then he motioned towards Zoliel who was next in the direction around the fire to speak about herself next.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Zoliel breathed in audibly in thought for a moment before saying anything. She didn't want to think about it all too much, but she thought she could point out a few important details she was less touchy about. She held out the large chakram she kept with her, "My father used to work as a mercenary.. this used to be his." She was grateful her eyes were covered, she was already unsettled, she could feel them starting to water up. "He and my mother died about a year ago.. they.. were trying to help people. I don't remember what exactly happened..." She paused for a moment again, before tapping over her blindfold, "This happened a while after that." She switched her chakram for her scythe, "Same thing that gave me this... Still not sure what it was..." She turned back to Jaruzak, finishing with a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:41 pm

After Zoliei Finished, Quint decided it was his turn to talk. "Not much to say really, My Father died when i was eight and my mother took off somewhere not long after. Goodness knows where she is now. I was left to fend for myself with only my fathers old shamisen to play for money. that was fine for a few years before i decided that i couldnt just be playing music for money for the rest of my life and started helping people. You know odd jobs and the sort. Problem was the roads in my country were dangerous for kids like me so i had to learn how to survive pretty fast. Eventually i ended up traveling abroad doing the same thing and i have seen many places. And i eventually ended up in clock town when all this started.

It was finally Trace's turn to speak although he wasn't sure where to start or what to say. "According to my Goron Papa, i was found on top of Death Mountain in Hyrule where he decided to raise me as one of his own. a few years later i became an apprentice blacksmith of Big Goron where i learned to work Goron metal until a couple of weeks ago. My Papa told me that a letter that was with me and that my real parents lived in Termina. So they sent me to find out about my real mum and dad. I eventually made my way to an address that was in the letter in clock town. Unfortunately the house had been burnt down and left like that for years. The only thing i found was this." Trace pulled the strange journal out of his backpack. His was was also starting to quiver thinking about what happened next. "That night i was attacked by some guy with a knife wanting the book back. I-I don't remember much after that except waking up tied to a rock by Chaos and his group." He was obviously lying about not remembering but the truth was too painful and frightful for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 pm

By the time Trace had finished all the meat was cooked and stacked rather high on Jaruzak's cloak and once Trace had finished Jaruzak called everyone over, "The meat is cooked, let us feast." Then Jaruzak turned towards the pile and bowed to it before picking up a piece, devouring it quickly, "MMmmm, i forgot how good meat tasted on that ship!" As he went to pick up the second piece of meat he remembered something, "Trace, whoever attacked you is still yet to do so, we've gone back before it occurred, so how about we go and find out why they wanted the journal after we deal with the sun and moon masks?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:25 am

Trace was sort of apprehensive about going back but he wouldn't get to know about his real parents any other way. "I suppose we can although i don't think they will be after me since they don't know I have the book."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:06 pm

"Well we will at least try and see what we find out for you", Jaruzak began to wolf down the meat ravenously, after all he didn't think they would be able to finish off a pile like this to themselves and he knew quite a bit would be left over for breakfast or something so he didn't hold back.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Zoliel was eating a little bit slowly, partly because she was still thinking about what she'd just talked about, partly because she hadn't had meat in a fairly long time.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Kowen helped herself to a small portion of the meat.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:38 pm

After everyone had eaten Jaruzak called, "We will leave at dawn, I suggest you get some sleep. I will take the first and third watch and Kowen shall take the second watch, unless anyone has a problem with it, that is?" After no one commented back, Jaruzak stood up and scanned the area, watching for any movement. Soon everyone else either went to sleep or stayed awake lying in the dark. After several hours, Jaruzak went and got Kowen, but instead of sleeping he just sat down in a meditative position, later being roused by Kowen to take his watch position back. When pre-dawn was soon becoming dawn he woke everyone up and stamped out the fire then deposited the remains and entrails of the boar on the ashes, "This will help remove our traces of settling here after the carnivorous animals arrive", he explained as he did so. "When everybody is ready, we will leave, I suggest you grab some meat to eat along the way" he said waiting to get his cloak back.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Trace and Quint both grabbed some meat for the road. "So whats the plan with these sorcerers?" Quint asked. "We might as well come up with a plan now than be stuck winging it later."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:39 pm

"Unlike the lizard we fought before, we are facing human or human-like creatures assumably possessing great intellect as well as the possibility of there being even more sorcerers, it could quickly turn into something bad. I suggest that we first gather information and see if we can get through without a battle, and if that is not possible then we stock up and prepare ourselves to battle and use a plan from what we could gather." Jaruzak said rather calmly in response to Quint's question. There was a small amount of pride Jaruzak felt when speaking of what to do and he felt that although he hadn't read many books in his life that he was rather intelligent.

Last edited by Dragon the Conqueror on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:33 pm

"I can only assume that you're aware of what we are up against exactly," Kowen said. "It would be prudent to share what you know so we may all have a fighting chance against whatever it is we will be up against."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:23 pm

"Honestly I feel I don't know enough, but what I do know is that we are trying to find two sorcerers which hold the sun and moon masks, and use light and reflective based magic attacks, presumably from a distance. Other than that we need to go find a temple in the swamp, which is the most likely place they would be according to Chaos." Jaruzak answered to Kowen, trying to speak all of what he knew.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Zoliel sighed a bit hearing the word temple, she still wasn't entirely fond of being indoors, but perhaps she would be more useful. It depended a bit on the set up of the building.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:26 pm

After everyone had grabbed their share of meat and was ready to leave, Jaruzak retrieved his cloak and deposited the boar remains along with its entrails and meagre amount of meat onto the remnants of the fire, 'Alright we can finally leave' Jaruzak thought to himself. Soon after everyone left and walked towards the Temple which was their destination.

After an hour, Jaruzak stopped and smelled the air, a strange scent that was barely recognisable. "Can anyone else smell that?" Jaruzak questioned towards everyone, then continued after he realised how vague it sounded, "I'm not sure what it is, but it certainly isn't something from around here."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:41 pm

"I smell nothing," Kowen said as she subtly sniffed the air around them.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:06 am

Zoliel shook her head, she wasn't entirely sure what was out of place or not based by scent, there were plenty of things she couldn't see that were widespread enough to complicate that.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:11 am

Kowen suddenly remembered that Zoliel could... sense things. "Do you see anything noteworthy, Zoliel?" She asked as she turned to the younger girl.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:35 am

Zoliel looked around quickly at first, scanning the area with more attention to detail as she turned, looking for anything that seemed out of place.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 am

"I dont smell anything either." Replied Quint. "It could be swamp gas"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Jaruzak paused for a moment contemplating the scent, "It's not swamp gas, it has a much more forest scent, like that of near...", his voice trailed off and his expression was that of great surprise, but quickly it changed to a darkened serious face. "I'll be right back, I have to find the source." Then Jaruzak flew off into the sky and into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Kowen watched as Jaruzak flew off into the distance. "Let us hope he returns shortly with information," she said to the group in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next