The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3

Go down 
+3
Scotia
Soulless Dragon
Commander Catspirit
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 Empty
PostSubject: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:56 pm

The third party stood together at Termina field. The other two parties went their separate ways and the time had come to make their way east to the swamps of woodfall.

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:35 am

Kowen looked towards the group that were left standing by the bay. "I think we should move out," she said. "The mages may be difficult to find."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 am

Jaruzak checked his supplies over to make sure he was equipped with everything he remembered he had, then tied some rags he had in his bag around his feet and partially up his leg, the claws on his feet tearing through the material, leaving jagged holes. "I suggest that all of us protect our feet and legs if we are going through the swamp areas as there is all manners of diseases and venomous creatures on or in the ground, it also helps makes sure you don't get your feet stuck." After he was done he stood up tall and waited for everyone to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:42 am

Quint looked down at his sandals, he had noting to cover his feet with. "Well im sure i'll be fine. The young ones he might need a lift if the mud gets too deep though."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:44 am

"I too, think I shall be fine," Kowen said.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:38 am

Zoliel was in honesty only half listening, she'd been more happy reaching solid ground again than she'd realised.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Slightly displeased with everyone ignoring his advice, Jaruzak began walking east and motioned for everyone else to follow.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:30 am

In a day's time the group had arrived at the way into woodfall. A sign indicating the pathway in stood next to an old tree in which a large black bird nested, staring down at the travelers nearby. The sun was low in the orange sky and would soon be replaced by the moon.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:04 pm

"Do you think we should set up a camp here?" Kowen asked. "I do not think proceeding any further would be wise with the moon about to rise."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Zoliel was somewhat curious about what Kowen had meant by that. She couldn't usually tell night from day when she travelled alone, so night travel seeming dangerous was something of an odd concept to her. Perhaps it was an issue of lighting, thoughts like that were what helped her reason with her sight to begin with, after all.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:28 pm

"Yes, we shall make camp for the night", Jaruzak took a stick from the ground and blew fire over it until the flame was constant and stabbed it into the soil, "Here is fire, I shall go and collect meat for a meal. Zoliel, take up sentry duty while I am gone." And with that Jaruzak took off into the sky and towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Kowen's eyes widened slightly as the dragon man took off to the skies. She couldn't help but be slightly scared of him. 'What nonsense,' she thought almost immediately after the thought entered her mind. 'I do not entertain the idea of fear. Fear is for the weak.' Shaking her head of her thoughts she set about gathering wood and kindling for the fire.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Zoliel wondered a bit if the others knew about her sight or not, if not, she wondered if they were concerned at all that Jaruzak's first choice for sentry duty was the blind kid. She couldn't help but smile, even if only a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Trace was confused about a blind person being made to take point. and decided to ask about it. he made a bit more nois then usual not wantimg to scare her. "Umm i know this may sound weird anx i dont meant to offend but. how do you see if youre bind?" Quint on the other hand decided not to question things and decided to trust Jaruzaks jugement.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Zoliel turned briefly towards Trace, "As far as this task is concerned my means are suitable enough." she said quietly, before looking back away from their camp.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:33 pm

"Oh...Ok." Trace was slightly disapointed by the answer, he was wishing for more of a conversation considering they were both of a similar age group.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:43 pm

A short while after, Jaruzak landed down from the skies near the camp, landing with a solid sounding thud. He had a young boar with a deep wound through its skull draped over his shoulder. "Here's dinner", he said as he let it fall to the ground. He noticed how nobody seemed to talk to each other and wished to himself he knew how to communicate better with people, after all he was sure all the other groups would be chattering up like birds in spring. "I'll take watch all night, those days on the ship were far more rest than I'm used to" he said, as he sliced through the underbelly of the boar to begin the process of removing the internal organs, however he made sure to position it away from the younger members of the party in case they might find it too grotesque.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Kowen began fanning the flames of the fire and adding more wood to it. She was sure it would be hot enough to cook the boar on and wanted to make sure it didn't die down during the night. When she was done she moved across to where Jaruzak was gutting the boar. "I do not think it is wise for there to be just one person on watch for the entire night," She said. "I shall take a second watch midway through."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:01 pm

"I understand your precaution and concern, if you wish then you may take up watch later on in the night, however all I'm saying is that I doubt I will sleep" Jaruzak replied to Kowen. He then started to place the cut out organs into a neat pile near the boar, since they would be required later in a method Jaruzak used to cover his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Zoliel watched Jaruzak's hands at work as he worked with the beast, thought she couldn't see it all too well. She tilted her head towards the ground, she hadn't eaten meat much in some time, it was something difficult for her to work with. She felt a bit sad but she tried not to let it show, she was thinking back to her late parents doing similar work.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Kowen watched as Jaruzak finished gutting the animal and set aside the organs. "Would you like me to skin the animal while you rest?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:53 pm

"There is no need for me to rest, however skinning animal can prove useful as well as an easier way to cook it." Jaruzak told Kowen. Then after a quick inspection of the firewood pile he surmised that they would need extra wood which could support the boar over the fire. "We need larger wood, is anyone willing to gather it, if not ill gather it myself." Jaruzak spoke to the whole group.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Kowen set to work skinning the boar. When she was done she folded the entire skin (she had removed it in one piece) and set it aside. "I think it would be prudent for us to get to know each other a little more over our meal," she said to Jaruzak. "If you don't want to collect more wood to hold the boar over the fire I could remove the meat from the bones instead."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:14 pm

"Fair enough" Jaruzak sat down next to Kowen, "Just pass me pieces of meat ill cook them myself in my hands." Then he took off his cloak and rested it on the ground next to him, it would be where he would place the cooked meat.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Kowen quickly began slicing large chunks of meat from the spine and ribs of the dead animal and passed them to Jaruzak. "If you do not mind me asking," she began. "What exactly are you? What is the name of your race? I have never met anyone like you before"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next