The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:29 am

(link pls!)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:06 am

Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Meanwhile, Ruul and Aero had found a tent with several vacant bedrolls. A partition separated one half from the other, for male-female privacy. Ruul lay down in a random bed, sighing as his muscles and bones, sore from a day spent marching, relaxed against the blankets beneath him.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Aero watched Ruul and then followed after, sitting down on a bedroll. She sighed to herself and unfurled her hair again, tossing it over her shoulder. Exhaustion hadn't hit her just yet. She didn't really know what to do, either, so...
So she just sat and let her mind wander, supposing that Ruul would be falling asleep soon and that her friend and Kairo would be coming back to do the same soon. She hoped.
She wondered what everyone else was doing...
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Ruul sighed, "Go figure. Four years appart, and as soon as we're reunited, we're thrust back into another supernatural battle." He rubbed his eyes, "I'm just so sick of it... I missed you during those years, and now we only had two days to actually enjoy each other's presence."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:10 am

After what felt like an ETERNITY the group finally reached the exit out of this realm and to their destination. "Let's hope it's safe on the other side." Fist said looking at it. She and Chaos did a quick game of rock paper scissors to decide who was going to go first. Fist being the winner, took position in of the portal. "Cheater..." Chaos mumbled to which Fist replied "Hush you" and dived through.

On the other side, Fist skidded to a stop in what seemed like light woods. She surveyed the area checking to see if it was safe as the other jumped through. Right behind her Chaos dive rolled through and looked around with his gun ready for sudden surprises. After scanning his eyes around he stood up and holstered his weapon.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:19 am

Reina held her breath and jumped through the portal like jumping into a pool of cold water. When she got on the other side she saw a relaxed Chaos and Fist so she took her place at Chaos's side.

Jillian looked back at the remaining group. "Here goes nothin'" she flashed a smile and with a "woohoo!" she dove through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:37 am

Kairo strolled over to the portal and walked through quietly.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:11 am

Aero looked over at Calcifer next to her, who looked at her back. They exchanged approving looks, Calcifer giving the slightest of nods.
Aero took a light jog and lept through the glimmering pool of light, Calcifer following suit once she'd passed through.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:12 am

Quint and Trace exited portal with the rest of the group. Quint was happy to be out of that strange place and wa readying himself for whatever happens ahead. Trace though was just getting over the fact that he met Naryu bit at the same time getting exited for time travel. "So, err where are we?" Asked Quint.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:18 am

Ruul exchanged a final farewell with Nayru and departed with a bow, filled with renewed confidence and resolve. Reina's change of heart had shattered the growing insecurity he had festered over the days before. This time he was sure he would be the oracle. He would carry his friends and comrades to the past, to give the world a chance.

He bowed deeply to the goddess and stepped into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:02 am

Chaos counted heads as everyone came through one by one. It was a refreshing change of scenery for sure. "Well, we're here. You know where we're supposed to go from here?" He asked Ruul
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Ruul looked around, "I think this is the Deku Forest. So judging by the sun's position we either have to go this way... Or that way," he said, pointing in opposite directions, "Depending on whether it's morning or afternoon."

Last edited by Draezeth on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:38 pm

(Labrynna has the Forest of Time, Drae)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:59 am

Aero's boots hit the grassy earth softly as she passed through the portal. She took a quick look around, feeling comforted in her forested surroundings. The air felt fresh. She took a big gulp of it, sighing satisfactorily.
Calcifer stumbled a little on his way through, eyes wide with cautiousness as to not tumble like he did the first time he went through the thing. He frowned once he got a level observation of his surroundings. It was muggy, yet again.
"Damn forests," he growled, a bit too loudly, "Oughtta burn it to the--" He clenched teeth, screwing his eyes shut. "Shitfuck!" He muttered, cursing himself, hoping Reina hadn't heard his sour comment. "I didn't mean that," he said quietly, in case she had. He didn't look to see. Aero elbowed him in an almost reassuring gesture.
"Well, I'm tired of these places-- let's go somewhere... Not wet!" He exclaimed at her. She just grinned.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:06 am

Reina did here Calcifer, it was almost like he wanted her to with how loud he said it. She growled lowly but bit her lip and wrapped her arms around herself. She wasn't looking for a fight at the moment so instead she shuffled closer to Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:01 pm

"Calm down, Calcifer," said Ruul seriously, "It isn't very deep. We'll be out in a couple minutes... As soon as someone figures out which way is North."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:47 pm

"North... Right... Well that would be..." Kairo looked around. "Somewhere in... That... general direction." He said waving his arm around his head before wandering towards the trees.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Reina quickly climbed to the top of a nearby tree. Judging from the music it was just a little after morning so the sun was still leaning to the East. She climbed down and pointed. "That way is North."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:39 pm

"Great!" Said Ruul. "This way to Lynna city, then," he said, starting to walk.

(Correction, these are the "Fairy Woods". The Deku Woods are in past!Labrynna.)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:23 am

Chaos and Fist followed along. As the trip through time got closer, both could only think of their next steps
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:42 am

Trace and Quint followed along watching the forest thin as they walked.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 am

Aero had walked over and had just let her fingertips touch a nearby tree before Reina scampered up one quickly. She left her hand on the rough bark, watching her green-clad form rustle the branches and leaves as she hoisted herself up, one thick branch at a time before her little head popped out from the top foliage. She sighed quietly to herself and walked along with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:54 pm

"Right,." Kairo said to nobody in particular. "That's was what I was going to say."
He glanced at the nearest tree's trunk to be sure and followed in the direction of the others.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:41 pm

The forest soon cleared, and for the first time in a while, everyone stood in clear daylight. It was a perfect day, with not a cloud in the sky, and the sun shining brightly overhead. A Bow-wow snored loudly in front of a small house on the other side of a stone bridge. The sounds of a bustling town could be heard in the distance. The path split in three directions ahead of them.

"The path to the right leads to Ambi's Tower," he indicated the massive grey tower stretching high into the sky, "Currently the Temple of Ages. And the path to the left leads into Lynna City. If you guys want, we could drop by the City first to do some shopping, or whatever, or we could go straight to the Temple of Ages. Personally, I'd like to visit Vasu Jewelry in the City, first. Their magic rings could be useful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next