The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:45 am

"We'll keep an eye out." Chaos replied as he looked at the symbol

"So we just left nothing but water full of life to go to a desert full death. Lovely." Fist commented. "Let's make sure we have plenty of water."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Jaruzak assumed from the order Chaos stated the names of the group he was in to mean that he was the leader of the group, similar to how he had been the leader of the group he had with Ruul and Quint. He spoke up in regards to the intended mission, "Is there perhaps more information available than 'some sorcerers'?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:45 pm

"I think Chaos means the Sun and Moon mages." Ruul explained. "One fires bolts of light, and the other conjures mirrors that can reflect magic. That's all the book had."

It occurred to him he ought to look up the book again, since town wasn't too far. But he remembered that would interfere with the timeline in unforeseen ways and decided it would be best not to.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:49 am

After some time, Chaos decided to conclude the meeting. "Well, you've got your teams and you have your assignments. It's time to go on the offensive. Say your goodbyes and get ready to move out. May your blows strike hard and your wit guide you. Goodbye and good luck." Chaos looked over the full group one last time and then turned around "I'm going to get us some water for the trip, then I will meet my team at the entrance to Termina Field." With that, he continued on to the market and bought some full bottles of water and put them away for when they'd need them.

Fist stretched her arms out. "Well guess we'll be seeing you guys around. Try not to die!" She said in a strangely cheerful manner
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Kairo clapped Ruul on the shoulder. "Let's get ready to head off then," Kairo said. He turned to the others. "See you around guys, here's hoping everything goes well for you all."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Ruul nodded, "Let's, indeed." He waved to the other parties, "We'll see you again soon!"

https://day-four.forumotion.net/t974-ruul-s-zrp-party-ruul-kairo-aero-leighi-and-calcifer
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Reina waved at the two groups leaving them behind. "Try to come back alive!" She yelled enthusiastically to the other two groups, hopeful that one day they'd all be together again regaling grand tales of their adventures and laughing. Maybe when all the responsibility of the world was off their shoulders they would be easier around each other and get along because of the things they'd been through together. After one fond look back she ran to follow Chaos and help him carry the water for their travels.

Jillian was sad to see Kairo go the most. She wasn't sure what to yell out as a goodbye so she merely threw both hands in the air and waved at the parting groups, knowing this may be the very last time they see each other alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32