The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:42 am

"Hold on, Trace!" Kikren decided that this would be the best time to try out his second idea, [i]Flying![/i] "Everyone stand back!" He warned, as he began to focus solely on flapping his wings. A second later he was hovering off the ground. He was much lighter than he expected and he could fly higher to Trace's height. However, Balance was a different story. Kikren reached out his blade (Flat side up) ready to lower Trace. But as soon as he stuck his blade out, he began to lose balance and started flying lopsided, just barely managing to avoid the frightened Pikachu. He flew around haphazardly, trying to regain balance, until he wasn't able to hold his weight up for any longer and he fell.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:48 am

"oooh" Jordan winced as she watched Kikren fall to the ground. "Are you okay?" She waddled over to him not sure what she'd be able to do with no hands.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:50 am

"Just go down from branch to branch. It isn't THAT bad." Will said as he looked up. "Aren't pikachu supposed to be super agile?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:53 am

"It's easy, Trace, just go back down the way you came and don't look down!" Madi poked her head up from under the top leaves of the tree she was in so she could see him.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:54 am

"Ugh. Yeah I'm fine. Hey! How about you use your vines to get him down, J? It'll be...much less painless this way..."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:56 am

'Easier said than done. Ive been a pikachu what for a an hour or two. Dont expect me to be able to do everything. all at once. And if i dont look down how am I gonna see where I land?"
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:57 am

Jordan looked uncomfortable at the mention of 'her vines' She wasn't quite used to the idea of having them and it wasn't something she wanted to think about at the moment either. "I don't want to drop him and I'm not all that sure how to use these things yet."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:59 am

"C'mon ya big baby! Don't make me come up there!" Will said as he jumped up and down. He ran up to the tree and started climbing up it, but soon his weight caused him to slide back down. "Just give me a *slide* ...minute... *slide* I'LL GET UP THERE EVENTUALLY!!*
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 am

Steffen laughed at Kik-- Robby's botched flight attempt. That brought him back to his dilemma with sensing everyone's emotions at the same time. He found he could tune out of it like he could tune out noise, but could he focus it?

He tried to 'listen' to only one person's emotions at once, like one would do with hearing. He had never been too good at tuning sound out, though, and to his dismay found it was the same with emotions as he tried it on Tristan.

After a minute or so of practice, though, he figured out how to dull it in a similar way to plugging his ears or closing his eyes. The emotions were still there, but nowhere near as defined. He set to practicing this in case he had to use it on short notice.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 am

Aero sighed, clamoring back down the tree. "Don't worry, I'll get him, you guys." She grinned back at the party before starting up the tree Trace was in.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:10 am

"I got this!" Will said, still attempting to climb the tree. He slammed his fingers into the side of the tree to make little notches for him to grab on to. "SEE? I CAN DO THIS!" He raised up his other hand and slammed those fingers into the other side of the tree. His plan seemed to be working... until he tried to lift up his left hand again and found they were stuck in the notches he'd made. He tried to pull them out for a minute and then stopped. "Gal durnit!" He exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Ashee

Friendliness : 191

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 am

Ash sighed as she watched all what was already happening, so typical for Trace to get stuck somewhere and need help. "So where do you suppose all of us should go, i mean staying out wide in the open doesnt sound like the best idea and who knows when its going to get dark" she said hoping it was loud enough for everyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 am

Robby stood up and rolled his shoulders. "Well, we could either go looking for a cave or something similar, or we could make a shelter out of the branches and twigs... It's not ideal but it'll be something."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:36 am

Dragon got back up after head butting the tree, looking around he saw the fruits of his success (well berries actually). Clamouring around he picked up several of the berries with his stubby arms and deposited them onto one spot, then in a similar fashion gathered all the berries in the area and had made a pile of them. "Everyone we now have a food pile" Dragon exclaimed, then seeing Trace stuck in the tree added, "Did you fucking think about what would happen if you went into the tree?!"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 am

"I never planned to reach this high. I was going to fast. Plus i keep thinking im taller than i am so it seemed shorter."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:27 am

Scotia blinked. 'What just happened' she thought, not in wonder as much as stupor. She looked up at Trace to speak, "Not that you know how to do this yet, but for future reference, Pikachu usually knock berries down with electric shocks." She changed her thoughts, turning around to nobody in particular "I can't do any of this... what am I supposed to do..."
Back to top Go down
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Ashee

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Ash looked up the tree at Trace " why don't you just jump? I'm sure you'll land fine!"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:31 pm

"A food pile, good idea Dragon." Jordan waddled over to the tree Kikren had cut down and went to pick some of the berries. "Oh yeah, no hands." She said sadly. "Well I'm not very hungry anyway...."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Will get trying to pull his fingers out of the sides of the tree. "GRAAAAAAAAA!!!" Suddenly, both popped out at once and he fell to the ground. He stood back up and dusted himself off. Looking up at Trace he started to shout at him. "Alright man, you can either try to get down like a man, or be a coward and stay up there forever. It's up to you. MAN IT UP BITCH!"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Madi reached the top of the tree, wrapping her tail around Trace and slowly descending, careful not to let her feet slip on any of the branches. "Watch me. This is how you go back down a tree. It's alright if you don't let yourself get scared-- it's why little kids get stuck in trees and have to cry for someone to get them down." She realized that he might've taken that as an insult, "Uh, or anyone, really, if they're inexperienced." She grinned at him, that grin that seemed pretty natural and almost constant. At least now she wouldn't have to worry about people telling her that she looked sad even though she wasn't. People don't just go around smiling every waking moment of the day if they're happy. Apparently, though, her 'neutral' face as a human looked pretty dismal.
When they finally touched back to the ground, she let the Pikachu go, getting back on all fours and moving over to Steffen again. "Need me to carry you to the food? Or can you manage that yourself?" She figured everyone would start eating about that time. They had plenty, after all.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Steffen stopped his 'meditating' when Madi spoke to him. He smiled sheepishly, "Nah, it's alright. It's just when we're all moving and I have trouble keeping up that I'll need to be carried."

His stomach was starting to settle from waking up, making him feel hungry for breakfast. He hobbled over to the berry pile and tried peeling an Oran berry, to no avail. Not having fingernails was a problem.

Distracted by the berry, his horns picked up a negative feeling coming from Scotia, "Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Scotia
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Scotia looked at Drae, sighing. "I'm just not sure what I can do to help right now..."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Robyn looked over at Scotia. If she could frown, she would have. "You could help me collect berries," Robyn said. "If I stand up against a tree and you stand on my head we should be able to help."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Ashee

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:18 am

Ash hopped over to the berry pile before sighing "I don't have hands..." her tummy growled again, clearing lacking hands wasn't going to satisfy her hunger so she leaned down and started to nibble a berry.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:15 am

Dragon picked up a berry with his arms and then sunk his vicious fangs into it, easily opening it up and spilling its juices into his mouth. Having a large mouth enabled him to be able to easily devour berries in several bites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next