The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:24 am

Ruul's brow furrowed, "Actually, it would make sense to figure out exactly what our means of transportation is going to be before we start stocking up, in my opinion."

He turned to Kialo, "You should find out where and when the portals will be as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:40 am

Chaos nodded and looked at Kialo "You should get to it. Waiting around here isn't very productive to our mission." He then went back to thinking of what they'd need in the likely event of needing a boat, should this portal idea fail. "If we do take a boat, fresh meat won't be an issue as long as we have a net. However, we'd need to bring our own fruit." He tapped the filter of his mask while he thought, similar to how one would stroke their chin
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:42 am

"Well, there's a market nearby, I think," said Ruul, "Since Aero had to get that pot of food from somewhere," he explained, grinning at Aero. "I'm sure they'll have supplies there."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Aero nodded, grinning. "Mmhm. Plenty!"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Kialo sat down and tried to contact tempest
'Tempest, is this a good time to ask a question?'
'well... no, but ask anyway I might be able to answer it'
'When is the next portal to the vortex going to appear that allows more than 10 people to pass through it?'
'I already figured that you would ask that it will appear in 2 hours at a pot breaking game for zora's on the beach you currently are, and before you ask the next portal to labrynna that sustains such a huge amount of people is in 1 vortex day.'
'okay, thank you my lord'

"Okay guys appearantly traveling with the portals is going to work, if we can find a pot breaking game for zora's on this beach in 2 hours, then after that we have to spend 1 full day on the vortex for the next portal to labrynna which about 30 mins in this dimention. So we will be in labrynna in 2 and a half hours. "
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Jillian was a little dissapointed that they were no longer going by boat but glad they would be getting to their destination much faster.

Reina was worried, her experience with portals hadn't exactly been good but she tried not to worry, She would have Chaos going through with her this time after all.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:48 pm

"I wonder how this will turn out" Jaruzak inquisitively said but he continued, "We will need to reorganise our plans as to how we will go about this. Besides this ease and low amount of time before leaving concerns me".
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:13 pm

"... Is this 'portal' thing safe?" Aero was beginning to get troubled by the thought of suddenly being zapped to somewhere so far away. She couldn't really imagine it-- like it was some sort of magic trick. An illusion. Since they were going back in time, anyway, did the length it took for them to get to Labrynna even matter? The boat trip would be good experience for everyone, she thought, and it would give everyone better time to prepare for everything... Thinking about it, time-travel was just about as weird and unbelievable as the portal thing. She felt like she was being honored with the options of the benefits powers only deities had-- and that was far too dramatic and extreme for her.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Ruul had to admit that Jaruzak was right. Even if it was his own idea, the timing of the portals seemed awfully convenient. Maybe Nayru was helping in some way.

He glanced around. It seemed quite a few members of the party were apprehensive on this. He cleared his throat. "Alright, I can see some of us are apprehensive about this. Let's have a show of hands. Everyone in favor of taking a boat rather than a portal?"

He, himself didn't raise his hand. As fishy as the portal method seemed, he was eager to see what the realm of the gods was like, and was confident that as long as they dealt with a god, Nayru wouldn't allow any foul play. He didn't speak these thoughts, figuring most of the others would just brush it off.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Kairo sighed. He wasn't too sure that a portal was safe. At least on a boat with a pirate he knew what he was getting himself into. Slowly, he raised his hand, aware that he was the first person to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Aero raised her hand a little shakily, looking around. Her shoulders came up a little, like a turtle trying to hide in its shell. Looking at Calcifer after a moment, she snatched his arm, alarming him out of his thoughts. He looked at her, a little stunned, rocked from his concentration. "Raise your hand if you want to take the ship rather than the portal thing." He kept his hand up. Of course, if he'd known the kind of sickness he'd have to deal with on the ship, he'd have probably had second thoughts, regardless of the intimidating strangeness of the newcomer's abilities. However, the foreignness of the teleportation was so strong, he didn't really think twice about having to spend several days on a cramped boat with... these people.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 am

Chaos weighed both options in his mind. On one hand the boat was more familiar and could be deemed safer, but it would take time and relations could get bad amongst the group when confined together for so long. However, they already proved Kialo was telling the truth in his statement and there really was some sort of divine entity behind him with no reason to lie. It sounded as though there weren't many risks, and he wanted to get there as soon as possible.
Chaos looked at his arm. 'I have a feeling you'd be bugging me if this was wrong.' he said in his head. He made his decision. He crossed his arms and waited to see the others opinions.

Fist too, considered their options. It was hard to decide since both options had their ups and downs. She looked at the others and at Chaos and saw that he was keeping his hands down. They'd been working together most of their lives and even if he made mistakes, they always managed to make it out okay. Fist trusted his judgement and thus she too kept her hand down.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:55 am

Jillian did not raise her hand, there was too much tension between the group for her to feel confident with sailing for such a distance.

Reina raised her hand. Portals made her uneasy, she wasn't familiar with sailing but her experiences with portals didn't leave her wanting any more to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:10 am

Ruul was surprised to see Reina's hand go up. Though he didn't show it outwardly, he was glad that Reina was acting of her own accord, even if her views opposed his. He was also pleased to see Chaos agree with his judgment. Though he thought he was just imagining things, it felt like Chaos was approving of his decision making.

Seeing Jillian leave her hand down was also encouraging. For some reason his mind went back to the kiss she had given him, bringing a light blush to his face.

Aero, Calcifer and Kairo's opposition to the plan, on the other hand, was a little disheartening, but he could understand theirs and Reina's reluctance. This was something new for almost all of them, and the thought of interdimentional travel was imposing.

It suddenly occurred to him that Nayru might possibly be on the other side. He dared not get his hopes up, but he couldn't keep his heart from beating a little faster at the thought of meeting his matron deity in person.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:23 am

Quint and Trace both put up their hands for the boat. Quint wasn't too keen about taking a portal even though it would cut the travel time, And Trace just wanted to ride a boat.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:48 am

Scarlet eyes darted over to their dragonoid companion. Calcifer looked at him alertly-- daringly, as though he could force him to do what he wished by thinking it hard enough. He even leaned forward a little in his expectation.
'Put your fucking hand up, put your fucking hand up, put your fucking hand up,'
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:28 am

obviously Kialo didn't raise his hand he also thought his opinion still didn't matter enough in this group.
Necruta didn't raise his hand either, he had been on the vortex before and he thought it was pleasant there, not much fighting as far as he knew. There was information from nearly every dimention there and lot's of forgotten and handy skills.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:57 am

Jaruzak considered his options. 'The boat requires some extra requirements and food is another concern as with our amount of people we would consume quite a bit, but it is something that I have experience in as well as being a rather simple path. The portal however was unknown and questionable, but it seemed simple and easi-' He stopped his line of thought. Such a word made his decision simple, for no true strength, honour or glory would ever be obtained with an easy path. He noticed the looks at him before he started chuckling. Then raising his arm holding his sword, he pointed his titanic blade into the air. Such an exclamation of battle-worthy honour and glory he hoped that the others could interpret.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:02 am

Calcifer grinned-- so toothily and widely, one might even call it a genuine smile. He couldn't help but snicker at Jaruzak's motion. He nudged Aero with an elbow. "Looks like you and me are going sailing." She laughed along with him, and Calcifer actually smiled over at Kairo, his happiness washing away his pride for a few fleeting moments. Aero thought it was nice. He barely ever smiled like that.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:08 am

Ruul's eyebrows rose. He had honestly expected Jaruzak to keep his hand down. He bit his lip. It was almost dead even, but the boat won by a single vote. Half of the team would be unhappy.

"Looks like we're taking the boat," he said with little enthusiasm. With the option of portal travel, the idea of taking a boat had dropped significantly in his opinion. They would spend roughly four extra days with less room to move around in together. Not to mention the fact that he was now definitely not going to meet Nayru.

On the bright side, however, he had four-ish extra days to try and bring the group closer together.

"So, about those supplies..." As he said it, he realized he had developed some somewhat strong feelings on the matter, and now that the idea was rejected, he felt a pit in his stomach. Aero and Calcifer certainly looked happy, but he wasn't so sure they would be after a day at sea. Neither of them had been on a boat before. He wouldn't have been surprised if only one or two had, other than he and Jillian.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 am

"I am still up for hunting, it might take a little while to reach it but it provides a good amount of food for all of us, especially deer and boar" Jaruzak remarked straightforwardly.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:46 am

"Ah, I see, you have decided to go with the boat. Then I'm sorry but I can't go with you guys, I get seasick quite fast so I will be taking the portal" Kialo stood up and walked away, before leaving the cave he turned around "If anyone would prefere the portal travel since they get sick on a boat lke me you know where and when you have to be." With that he walked away. While he made his way towards the game he contacted Tempest about them going on a boat and that he shouldn't mess with them while they are sailing.

Necruta started thinking he wanted to stay with the group but on the other hand he could see his friends in the vortex again. he sat down and started thinking about everything he could remember completely shutting him off for what was happening around him.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:07 pm

"Between Ruul and Calcifer we could dry out enough meat to last us the journey in ust a few hours. The problem would be getting enough meat here to actually do it."
Kairo stopped and looked around.
"Jaruzak," he said, turning to the great beast of a man. "If you take Reina and Aero with you to the forest to hunt, you should be able to brng back a lot more than if you took anyone else. Reina mentioned that the less weight you had the more you'd be able to carry and she was right. She and Aero are the smallest. lightest and probably the best hunters here. Some of us could go to the market to get other food, I've already gotten about a dozen bottles of water but we'll need more."
Kairo stopped himself. He was beginning to act like a leader, that wasn't his job and it had just occured to him that members of the group may not like taking the orders or advice of someone they had just met.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Chaos sighed. He really thought the portal was a good idea. He found it sort of funny though. The one time he wasn't being overly cautious, everyone else was, well, half of them anyway. He always preferred discussing these kinds of options and getting a group consensus on the matter, but the voting style was often implemented more in groups like these. However, it always left a bad taste in the losing side's mouth. 5 days at sea that weren't even necessary... He'd have to try hard to keep people from killing each other in that kind of confinement. When Kairo spoke up Chaos walked over to the barrel of water he'd left here a few days prior. "There's still a lot of water in here. Someone just needs to get it on board."

Fist took off her gauntlets and started looking over one of them. She was disappointed in the decision, but if that's how the group was going to decide like this then she had no right to complain. "I wonder how much celebrating they'll be doing when we're actually out on the water." She whispered humorously to Jillian.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Ruul nodded when Kairo stopped, "I can go into town to buy the supplies." He'd gotten roughly an hour of sleep, he guessed, and was one of the only ones to have done so. As such, he figured he should be the one out and about. "In the meantime, those who don't have a task should try and get some more sleep." He glanced over at Chaos, "Even you, Chaos. We need as many of us working at the top of their game tonight as possible." Talking about sleep forced him to stifle a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next