The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Kairo nodded and looked ahead as the ocean, and eventually the beach came into view. Suddenly, the prospect of being on his own again seemed very unappealing. It was comforting being around what seemed like a tight-knit family-style group again and it kind of reminded him of being back home. He sighed heavily.

"Looks like this is your stop, Reina," he said lifting the Kokiri off his shoulders and putting her down on the slowly warming sand of Great Bay.

Last edited by Mr Red on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Ruul scooped up some sea water in a hastily made ice bowl and splashed it on Necruta's face. "Nap's over, buddy."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:21 pm

"He has severe amnesia," Aero called. "He's really good with potions and poisons!" He reached in her bag and flopped his old notebook around.
"Oh!" She hoped Necruta would be in a good mood when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:35 pm

It felt good to have her feet on the ground again. Reina wondered why Kairo looked so sad. "Thanks for the lift I guess," she told him, "You're coming with us right? I'd like to practice knife throwing with you."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:52 pm

"I duuno," Kairo said. "I mean, I was only supposed to be with you until we got here. I have something I need to do, but here." he pulled out two of his knives. The one had a small, ornate "C" engraved on the handle and the other, a "K". "Take these with you. You can still practice while I'm not around." He handed the blades to Reina and turned to Ruul. "I guess this is where we say goodbye," he said. "It was nice meeting you all."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Aero almost lifted up a hand to pat her companion, but she put her hand back down. Calcifer'd looked down and away. His ears twitched up when Kairo announced his departure. He remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Kairo glanced across to Calcifer. He had been so certain it was Chris and now he was about to leave, he felt a sharp throb somewhere in his chest; the same piercing ache he felt whenever he thought about Chris. 'They just look alike,' he told himself. 'They're not the same person, no matter how alike they look.'
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:14 pm

necruta was slowly waking up and noticed that he was at the great bay. after a while he noticed thay his hands and feet were tied down to 2 sticks and that he wouldn't be able to get away. He looked around and saw most of the people that were at the inn. he quickly checked if he had hurt no one during his wolf form, as far as he could see no one had either claw or bite wounds. that ment that they quickly captured him which was good, he already kne w what he was going to do when he was free again. "uhm... could someone pleasy untie my hands and feet, or at least make sure that they won't leave any wounds, since the rope is starting to hurt my skin".
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:20 pm

"Just a moment," said Ruul to Kairo. He bent down over Necruta and cut his bonds with a hastily made ice knife. Once that was done, he stood up and took Kairo's hand, "Good luck in your search. Don't give up hope, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Kairo nodded and turned back to Calcifer. He was still staring at the floor but his ears were twitching, suggesting he was listening carefully. Taking a deep breath he walked over to the pair.

Kairo swallowed the lump that was forming in his throat and walked towards Calcifer. "H... Hey," he said. "I'm sorry again for what happened earlier. I'm leaving now, so I kinda wanted to say goodbye to you before I went."

Kairo held out his hand tentatively, praying to the goddesses that he would say something, or at least look at him.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:39 pm

He sighed and took the other's hand firmly, glancing up to his face.
"Bye." He never was one for sentimental farewells. And it was difficult just to say that one word, at the time. He swore at himself in his head.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 pm

"Awww, Calcifer, you look like you actually have feelings." Jillian said mockingly, "You should stick around Kairo, sadly Cal isn't going anywhere and we need someone around that makes him act like a human being,"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Kairo smiled awkwardly at Jillian. "Maybe we'll meet again. I have to at least see Reina again. Those knives are quite special to me." he glanced over at the Kokiri and smiled properly.

After a few moments, Kairo cleared his throat. "I'd better go," he said and he turned away from the group and walked down the beach, holding his hand up in a mock of a wave. When he turned the corner, he closed his eyes. The feeling that he may have just severed what could have been his last familial bond shook him to his core.

Last edited by Mr Red on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm

necruta stood up and quickly looked around, more carefully this time since he wasn't the centre of attention now, after a few seconds he was something interesting laying on the beach. he walked towards it hoping no one saw him walking away.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:54 pm

A moment after Kairo passed around a corner, Calcifer glared detestably at Jillian. "Don't call me 'Cal'."
He didn't want to start anything, but that nickname was something he couldn't ignore her addressing him as.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Jillian walked past him and gave him a 'friendly' punch on the shoulder. "I'll call you what I want, hothead." She dipped her feet in the ocean and watched the sun rise. 'I gotta stop pushing his buttons and actually try to play nice, we got a world to keep safe.' She couldn't help herself, he pissed her off way to easily.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:20 am

When they reached Bay, Chaos surveyed the town. "I'm going to look for a ship to get us where we need to go." He said as he walked in the direction of the docks. He opened his bag and checked his rupee reserves. He'd prefer if the others could pay for themselves, but he knew he had enough for some of them. As he reached the docks though, it looked like that wizard's workers had showed up too soon. Wolfos guarded the docks, preventing access to the boats. Clearly Fenrir didn't want anyone to leave. Chaos wasn't too worried. He killed his fair share of beasts before, but there were quite a few and they were larger then a normal wolfos. He talked to various captains he could find in town, but none of them wanted to brave the wolves and set sail. Many had families to look after and didn't want to risk it.

After a time, Chaos returned to his group on the beach. "Well, it looks like we have a few complications." He said as he stood up straight with his hands behind his back. "We have boats to choose from, but the docks are heavily guarded with large wolfos. It's clear nobody is supposed to leave the country." Chaos pointed towards the docks where one could see the figures of the beasts wandering the docs
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:06 am

After Jillian had passed by him, Calcifer found his eyes trailing towards the ocean. He stared at it for a while before Chaos returned. He had to admit, it was beautiful, but... very frightening. Water and darkness. Two things he detested more than anything. The sand under his feet on the beach was a tiny taste of home, but he found beach sand was different from desert sand somehow.
Aero didn't feel these things, because she'd learned to swim a long time ago and honestly didn't really like the desert as much as Calcifer. She didn't consider it her home, entirely.
Chaos' words pulled him out of his trance, and he'd shaken off a good deal of his melancholy, their party visitor out of sight and mind. He grinned smugly. "I'd love to see how many of those things I can turn to bacon." Again, like earlier in the day, he let a little flame lick at his fingers for just a moment. "Who wants to steal a ship?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:09 am

Ruul gave a surprisingly fiendish grin at the news. Somehow the thought of a fight seemed to abate his exhaustion. His hands glazed over, forming his weapon of choice: Ice claws. "I'm up for a tussle."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:13 am

Aero whipped out her bow and nodded to Ruul. "I want to show you how great I've gotten!" It was odd how her and Calcifer seemed to react to the proposition of fighting-- Calcifer, with fervor, and her, with almost an innocence. She didn't seem phased by it, but it was almost as if she weren't conscious that she was actually stamping out lives. As different as it was emotionally for the two of them, it was similar in that it was treated as a game.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:46 am

Chaos nodded. "Yes, the only course of action we have is to procure a boat by force. However, we shouldn't bull rush it. If we do it right we can end this quick with minimal injury." He walked over to Jillian. "As far as I can tell, you're the most familiar with sailing. So once we obtain the boat, if we work as the crew, would you be able to coordinate us?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:47 am

Ruul raised a hand, "I can help out a bit, too. I've been traveling for 7 years now, so I know a bit about sailing."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:55 am

"This wont seem too hard with out number" Replied Quint. He took his weapon off his back into a playing position and waited for the fun to start. "You should stay back kid." he told Trace "You seem tired." Trace nodded in agreement and stood back.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:55 am

Jaruzak had taken to the skies and was circling above the party. 'I havent seens them for awhile, guess ill have to get used to killing them now', he thought as he breathed fire over his sword, letting it begin to glow red with a bloody thirst. He then waited in the skies for everyone to attack or for a signal.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:59 am

Jillian laughed "Have any of you ever commandeered a ship before? It's a lot easier to get what you want if you're stealthy about it. If we move at night there's a better chance we'll be successful." She felt more in her element now, this is what she had been born to do. "And of course I could be the Captain, but everyone has to pull their weight and listen to orders." She eyed Calcifer, "No fighting either, the sea doesn't forgive easily, especially if we're in rough waters." She was getting excited about the prospect of sailing again, her face had visibly lit up at the mention of it. She wouldn't let the group down, her pride as a pirate was on the line.

Reina stood away from the ocean. She still didn't like it very much. It was dangerous and unpredictable to her. Where Jillian became excited Reina became worried. She wished the group could stick to dry land but she couldn't stay on the shore by herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next