The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Ruul had let go of the broomstick and given it to Jillian when she reached for it. He changed his pace and dropped alongside Aero, trying to match her pace. Even though she had grown, his legs were still considerably longer than hers, which made the task difficult.

He opened his mouth to make conversation but then realized he had absolutely nothing to talk about and instead settled with just walking.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Although Jaruzak saw Quint's signal, he did not bring Calcifer down. If this man had brandished flames so easily, he needed to calm down before being amongst his allies again, and as such would not bring the man down until he had calmed.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Aero was in the middle of fixing her hair again after Jaruzaak had suddenly taken off right beside her. It was extraordinarily long now. She sighed, twisting her golden locks, hearing the commotion her friend was making, half-panicking in the air. She kept her eyes down. In the cold, she'd learned sound travels much easier. It wasn't that hard to hear Fist and Jillian a number of meters behind her, but she supposed it wasn't necessarily their faults. Calcifer wasn't exactly a likable guy, after all, and she had to deal with the brunt of his temper for a long time before she learned how to say the right things and go with the motions to prevent his anger or calm him down. Taking him for a ride in the sky would take a few minutes.
"Oh, hi." Ruul looked so natural in the snow in stark contrast to her ungraceful movement. She laughed a little, though it didn't feel particularly happy. She felt like she were greeting an old family member that one never got the chance to see. It was awkward not knowing where to start. Aero figured she'd try to nudge at his distance she'd been wondering about.
"Have you been okay? I mean, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Ruul chuckled half-nervously, "Well, what with recent events and all that, I can't say I'm feeling tip top right now." The thought that Aero had changed so much since he'd last seen her didn't enter his mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 pm

"Y-yeah, that. Of course it's really weird and daunting, but other than that, you've been sounding a little down lately... sometimes. Before," She made a vague motion with her hands in the dark, "this."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:44 pm

"Oh, did it show?" He quickly wished he hadn't said that. It sounded as if he'd been trying to hide it. "It was just a bit sad seeing how much you've changed since I last saw you." He smiled melancholically, "It was like a parent being gone and missing their child growing up." He sighed, "And now after all this time, I see you grown up, having become an independent young woman. It came as a bit of a shock to me, though I only really realized it when you paralyzed Necruta."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 pm

"Oh, no" She had to laugh at that last comment, "I'm only good at a few little things. You should see how defenseless I am in stuff like close-combat." She furrowed her brow in question, looking back up at Jaruzaak and Cal. 'I'm a young woman?'
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Ruul laughed, "I didn't mean in combat. I meant more emotionally. How you carry yourself, rather than how you defend youself."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:43 pm

"Oh, uhm..." She sort-of looked around, trying to find the words to say. Aero wasn't completely sure she understood how growing up was a bad thing... or why Ruul would be anything akin to disappointed with her because of it. She was by no means emotionally detached to anyone, including him. But she had to suppose she didn't know that much about him that she thought she did if this was his response-- or maybe they'd both changed considerably more than they thought since they'd parted.
She shrugged. She was starting to confuse herself. All in all, she just hoped that they'd remain as close as they used to be. It'd probably be something better to talk to him about later, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Ruul accepted the shrug and shrugged back. Eyes ahead, he continued to follow the others towards Great Bay.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Time passed as the group traveled down the mountain. There was small talk amongst the them, but it was largely quiet as they trudged through the snow. In time, the snow was replaced with dirt and rock, which soon became grass as they reached the bottom. They had made good time. It was nice to no longer feel the cold wind nipping at their skin

Chaos sighed and looked back up at the mountain. It had been a tiring walk. The sun couldn't be far off at this point. "How's everyone holding up?" he asked to the rest of the party
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Reina who had dozed off again in the quiet woke up to the sound of Chaos's voice. "Huh, what? Are we...at the Bay yet?" she asked groggily. The night had not been good to her but at least Chaos was warm.

Jillian was getting tired herself. "Is there anyway we could try and wake wolf-man here up to make him walk? He's getting heavy." Her feet hurt, her body was sore. She couldn't imagine Fist was doing any better. She wished they would have time to visit the hot spring again before departing. Her muscles needed relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:27 am

Ruul's body clock was not taking well to being messed with. His mind had been drifting through thoughts that made little sense, which was a telltale sign he was going to fall asleep soon. Chaos' words brought him back to reality. Keeping his mind busy would keep him awake.

"Still awake, but barely," he said with a smile. He sidled up to Jillian again, "Here, I'll take him. You should take a break." Then he added, "I kinda owe you one, anyways, don't I?" Getting on her bad side was a bad idea, and it seemed he'd done quite a good job of that with his past actions. Even if she was unreasonably angry at him, it would be better to treat her kindly.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:41 am

"If it would make you feel like you 'paid me back' ut you have more than just me to apologize to." She handed the broom handle to Ruul and stepped back away from the group a bit. She could feel herself slowing down as her feet dragged. "I can't wait to see ocean again." She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:10 am

Calcifer had been long-since swooped back down to the ground, but by the time they reached the base of the mountain, his stomach was still churning, and his temper only being brought down to a kindle. By then, the thought of sailing had finally sunk in, and he was sure he'd have to get used to this disgusting feeling in his gut. Aero'd caught up alongside him to try to settle the waves clashing inside him, but they ended up serving the purpose of only keeping each other warm. Or, rather, Calcifer keeping her warm. Just another perk of heat-based abilities, being a portable heat-blanket. He swore with Aero as his witness, he'd never try to help a Gerudo again.
They'd both grown accustomed to the occasional sleepless evening, but coupled with the harsh mountain climate, they were completely tuckered out, though Calcifer insisted on extinguishing all of his remaining energy on keeping himself warm. When everyone stopped, Aero sat in the soft grass, sighing. They didn't reply. It was apparent everyone was in good need of rest.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:47 am

Chaos set Reina down so he could stretch his back. "Not quite. We just made it down the mountain." He didn't want to admit it, but his feet were tired as well. He took a seat under a nearby tree and gave his legs a rest. He looked up at the sky "The sun's going to rise soon..." No doubt it would be a tense day for all of Termina.

Fist sighed and rotated her shoulders to loosen them up. "What's wrong? Can't handle it?" She said humorously to Jillian, although she herself was getting worn out carrying the big wolf down a ,sometimes steep, mountain. Her shoulder hurt too from the broom that had been rubbing against it and weighing it down. "...I wouldn't mind setting poochy down for a minute though" She said as she exhaled a little louder then she wanted
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:56 am

Reina sat next to Chaos under the tree. "The night is really long when you don't sleep." She said groggily, "but I guess I got more than anyone else here." She laid her head against him. "This is gonna work right?"

Jillian laughed a little with Fist, "Well it's been a long night, yeah?" She said, "You don't look like you're in the best shape either, gotta be at least as sore as me." She moved herself behind Fist and began rubbing her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:43 am

"It has too. We really don't have many other options." Chaos said as he grasped his necklace in his hand. If it didn't work he'd have some hard choices to make concerning his own objectives.

Fist sighed and closed her eyes as Jillian rubbed her shoulders. It felt really refreshing after carrying Nec down the mountain. She hadn't had one of these in a long time.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:22 am

"But what if it doesn't?" Reina was shaking, "What if there's nothing we can do? What if we're stuck? I'm scared Chaos. I'm more scared than I think I've ever been and it's making me feel sick to my stomach. What if fighting back only gets our homes destroyed and our lives torn apart?" She pressed her face into his side so she didn't have to let everyone see how scared she was. She knew she was a child surrounded by those who were bigger than her, stronger than her and braver than her, but she didn't want them to see it that way. "I'm sorry," She said quietly, "I'm a coward."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:48 am

"I'll be fine." Quint answered Chaos. He was used to long sleepless night during his travels so it didnt phase me much "I cab help carry Necruta if one of you gets tired." he asked Ruul and Fist, Trace on the other hand was getting quite tired and was starting to lag behind, he only managed a tired "I'l be Ok."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am

Ruul settled in the grass as the group stopped. Nobody had said anything about how long they would stop, but he took advantage of it as much as he could and lay down with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:35 pm

"Get a hold of yourself." Chaos said as he removed Reina from being buried in his clothes. "This is going to work. We can stop this. That is... we can stop it as long as we fight our hardest and don't let fear or worry get the better of us. This isn't the time to linger on what might happen! You must be strong! You said it yourself, you're representing the kokiri in this. Do you want the voice of your people to be a whimper? Or do you want it to be a roar!? When I look at you I see untapped potential. You're stronger then you think. Show that damn magician the voice of the forest, with your arrows as the fangs, and your blade as the tongue." He looked at her with fire in his eyes. He wouldn't provide sympathy, only motivation. Motivation is what they needed right now. You don't get anywhere with tears and cowering. He probably gave that little speech louder then he wanted, but Reina needed a dose of determination right now. Besides, he was never very good with words of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Unknown to the group, watching them from the shadows that the early dawn sun cast on the side of the mountain sat a stranger, watching them closely. had seen the party descend from the mountain and hidden himself, the last thing he needed was to encounter a group of enemies as large as them. He watched closely as they sat down, one of them dropped a large wolf on the ground.

'I could probably get a little closer before they noticed me,' Kairo thought to himself as he slowly and quietly crept closer.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Jaruzak landed amongst the rest of the group, his hearing was very slowly coming back and now he could hear various pitches, but not all of them. Even though he wasnt too tired he knew he needed sleep to recover properly, so he laid down on his side and covered his body with one of his wings.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:35 pm

As Kairo watched the motley crew, he became less anxious. He'd seen his fair share of sights as he'd travelled and he trusted his instincts more than he should. But maybe he'd keep watching for just a little longer.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next