The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:56 am

"Chaos, come play with me. I haven't played with these in forever." Fist asked Chaos as she shuffled the deck. Chaos sighed and sat down next to her as she dealt him cards. "I'm not betting anything this time though." He said in response. He didn't quite understand the fascination with Kairo's magic trick ( what with all the magic they'd been seeing recently ), but Reina was happy and that was the important part
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:15 am

"There's no more back there I promise," he said with yet another grin. "But it just shows that there's more to life than fighting, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:18 am

Reina took her hands away from her ears. "There used to be, back in the forest we played a lot, i guess the world outside the forest is a lot meaner. There's a lot of fighting here."

Jillian sat next to Fist. "Not taking bets Chaos? But it could make things interesting. Either of you two ever play Strip Poker?" She smiled mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:23 am

"Sometimes." Fist said. Chaos responded with his arms crossed "She's a card shark. Not much to bet with either." Fist then continued, " Back home we'd bet items we found on missions and such. Marbles, books, bandanas, and so on. You in?" She asked as she looked at Jillian with the cards in her hand
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:25 am

"Deal me in." Jillian smiled. Knowing Fist was a card shark and not even Chaos would bet against her was to her advantage. Fist didn't know how good Jillian was.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Jaruzak chose a soft, dirt laden area near the group and laid down, deciding to try and rest while he could. The thought of the night terrors once again being upon always made sleep daunting, but he knew it was needed and necessary rather than a choice. He just hoped he didnt tear up the ground too much.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Necruta was swimming underwater when he saw 2 bodies in the water which seemed like they were talking to eachother, he decided to scare those 2 people by randomly poping out of the water while showing the sharkteeth. He did this to see how people would react to this from since he knew that werewolfs would scare people but since no one ever saw a sharkman or at least as far as he knew he was curious how they would react. He dove deeper and after a while he quickly swam upwards thus allowing his body to jump out of the water and landing near the 2 people in the water, as soon as he landed near them a large splash wouldn't allow them to see him, as soon as the splash was over he swam up and his head poped up out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:15 am

Aero screamed shrilly, horrified. She flailed her limbs, desperately and manically trying to distance herself from the monstrous-looking being that had suddenly lurched itself towards her and her friend in the water, splashing everywhere and only serving to tire herself out. She forgot to keep breathing, screaming with no sound for the moment.

Calcifer saw a disturbance faintly, and hearing Aero scream, he almost took a step directly into the water before looking down, a twinge of his own fear striking through him like lightning. "H-Help!" His eyes shot to the cave before darting back to the ocean. "Aero! Aero!"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:28 am

Reina's ears perked up. "Sounds like Calcifer and Aero got themselves in trouble!" She whipped her knife out, ready to defend herself. She looked to Chaos to see if he was going to react before she decided to run outside into danger on her own.

"You idiot you can't die yet I might need you!" Jillian yelled as she leapt from her seat and whipped a knife from her belt. She ran outside ready to face anything. when she got there she found Calcifer standing at the edge of the water screaming for help and Aero flailing around off shore. "Why aren't you doing anything? She might be drowning!" Jillian yelled as she rushed past him and dove in.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:41 am

Chaos got up and ran out as everyone else did. It was just one thing after another today. He whipped out his gun and ran to the shore with the others. He saw the familiar faces in the water, along with a new one, which he aimed his gun at. He waited to see if it was hostile before firing, although at that range it could be difficult to hit.

Fist also ran out after the others and, when reaching the shore, started to run out into the water. "We can't even play a damn card game without something going wrong." She said in frustration as she waded in fully clothed. It was times like this she wished she was a ranged fighter
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:50 am

Calcifer shuddered when Jillian ran past him. Drowning. Oh-- Oh! He couldn't think about that! His hands trembled, running through his hair, like trying to drag some horrible thought out through his strands of hair as cobwebs ensnared in them. He swallowed, looking from individuals to the far-off little group out in the water.
His eyes went wide when Chaos whipped out his gun. He panicked and lept at him, pushing his wrist down towards the ground, his voice laced with a kind of fearfully shocked anger. "DO YOU WANT TO HIT AERO WITH THAT THING, YOU FUCKING MORON?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:02 am

Chaos was annoyed at Calcifer forcing his weapon down and jerked his arm away. "I'm not an idiot, I know how to pick a target. I'm not going to fire at a friendly" He raised his weapon again and attempted to ,once again, follow the third head in the water. It was difficult with the bobbing of the ocean, but he wouldn't fire till it was at a distant enough from Aero and Ruul to fire without worry of friendly fire
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:10 am

When Chaos ran out of the cave it was all the permission Reina needed. She bolted for the shore and watched Jillian swimming after the others in the water. Like Calcifer she stood on the shore and stared at the ocean. She didn't know how to swim. When Calcifer screamed at Chaos Reina jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow. "He's trying to help and he knows what he's doing. If you want Aero to be okay you'll have to trust him and stop trying to get in his way." She hated Calcifer enough already and he just kept giving her more reasons for her dislike of him.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:14 am

Trace looked up from his book after hearing a disturbance outside of the cave and went to check to see some of the group at the edge of the water. "Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:20 am

Ruul jumped for a second, then took ahold of Aero's arm as he realized who it was. "Necruta!" he shouted condescendingly, loudly enough, he hoped for the people on the shore to hear him. Despite his tone, he couldn't quite suppress his smile, "That isn't nice! Everyone's on edge too."

He glanced over at the shore, "Crap, I think Chaos might be trying to shoot you."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:25 am

"Cries for help coming from the ocean. Looks like another uninvited guest has appeared." Chaos said as he continued his aim.

While Fist was swimming out she called to them urgently as water dripped down from her lenses "Are you guys okay? What's your status?"

Last edited by Commander Lionspirit>:3 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:28 am

Aero clung to her counterpart's arm as though her life depended on it. She gasped for air suddenly, scrambling onto Ruul's form, stammering out the first syllable of Necruta's name like an idiot, unable to fully grasp the situation so quickly. She'd been so frightened, it took her some time to understand, and even then, she was confused. Less horrified, but... confused.

Calcifer avoided Reina, though his emotion from both what she and the other was saying was becoming funneled in on Chaos. His jaw clenched and he went for his wrist again, twisting it without the intent to sprain, bracing himself alertly in case either of the two decided to try to attack him in any way. "There's no way you can tell me you can accurately shoot whatever's out there with that stupid thing-- I won't let you run the risk of hurting her!"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:35 am

Jillian grabbed Aero in the water and started pulling her away while it looked like Ruul was dealing with the thing. "Time to go!" She said as she started backstroking towards the shore with one hand while holding Aero on top of her with the other.

Reina jabbed Calcifer again in the ribs and then held her knife at the wrist that was holding Chaos. She didn't know what Calcifer was intending to do but she was damn sure she wasn't going to let him hurt Chaos. She had every intention of chopping his hand clean off. "Let go now." She said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 am

Calcifer held his grip on Chaos, tightening just slightly as he spoke, feeling the silvery cold tip of the blade at his own wrist, eyes narrowing. He spoke through his teeth. "You have your own stupid little... friend. I have mine. You wouldn't dare let me do a thing that might hurt her. Why should I let you, mister-I-don't-trust-anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:01 am

Calcifer was trying Chaos' patience and he was finding himself getting angrier, but he held back. He refused to lose control of himself again. He didn't want to make things worse than they already were in terms of party relations, but he also refused to do nothing. It was hard to understand these strangers, but when he considered it from what he knew of Calcifer's life and his point of view, he had some understanding of the issue. "Fine." He said as he jerked his twisted arm towards calcifer and then yanked it away, while pushing him back with his free hand. Frustrated, he threw down his gun and his bag. "Calm down Reina, he has understandable concern." He then looked back at Calcifer. "..but I'll be damned before I sit back and do nothing!" He removed his jacket and started wading into the water after the others as his arms began to emit the purple energy
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:28 am

Jaruzak sighed as he heard all the commotion, 'This had to happen just as I start resting, never after' he thought to himself. Then leaving his sword behind, he stretched his limbs and wings before taking flight. He then glided down to above Aero and Ruul.

(edited by Drae. Dragon didn't allow characters to react.)

Last edited by Emperor Dragon the Great on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:40 am

Ruul waved Jillian and Jaruzak off, "Don't worry, it's Necruta! I'll make sure he explains later."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:46 am

"Are you sure none of you want a quicker way out of the water?" Jaruzak stated calmly.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 am

necruta saw that he was seen as a threat once again and dove underwater swimming to shore at full speed quickly passing jillian. as soon ad he was getting near the shore he made sure he stayed underwater and undid the transformation there. after that he swam above water and slowly swam to the shore. he was almost on the shore and came to the place where it was undeep enough to allow him to stand, he was alked towards the man who was pionting a a gun at him before, and walked towards him. "I'm sorry to cause such a comotion but that was me, I only tried to surprise some people since I wanted to see howpeople would react, I didn't know it were people from our group."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Ruul looked down at Aero, "Well, I'm fine either way." He rubbed Aero's back to try and calm her down, "Wanna go back to shore?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next