The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:50 am

Pricking up his ears in acknowledgement of what the man across the room had said, he looked the Kokiri up and down a moment. "Last time I checked, your folk die if you leave your forest. What dragged you out of there?"
The Gieru's blonde companion practically slapped him for being so brash. Her features took on a much more serious quality. "You're not making the best first impression, you know," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:21 am

Reina gave Calcifer a sickeningly sweet smile in mock politeness, "I can take care of myself thank you for asking. I don't need the forest for protection. As for why I left, I follow Chaos, simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:36 am

He blew a bit of smoke, crimson-flecked eyes glancing over to the masked man. He hadn't noticed, but he'd tweaked his ears back upon negative impulse at the scenario. The thought to mention that he normally wasn't prone to trusting people that wore masks for no reason darted through his mind, however, considering it'd been a very brief subject of conversation with Ruul, they most likely weren't up to anything... odd.
"Makes sense. Someone your size needs--"
"I think you've made your acquaintances well enough, Calcifer." Aero's tone wasn't as much angry as it was solumn. She'd learned getting upset with the other never did anything-- it just festered his irritation more. You had to get the firewood out of the oven before you let the water simmer down.
He sighed and half-looked away from the party, placing a hand on his hip, the other ruffling some leftover ice from his hair. "Din, I need a drink. It isn't any warmer in here than it is outside."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:48 am

Reina was annoyed with the stranger. Who was he to come in and, upon introduction instantly act like he was better than everyone else? "Yeah I think you and me are gonna get along just fine." She smiled at him. She felt the need to leave to avoid her annoyance growing. She stood up, "Please excuse me, it's been a very long day and I'm exhausted. It was nice to see you again Ruul." She headed upstairs and into hers and Chaos's room.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:15 am

Fist could see all the awkwardness going on after that rocky greeting from Calcifer. "Well, this has been a nice greeting but I think I'm going to hit the hay as well. She put a hand on Chaos' shoulder and said "tibi fun." Chaos sighed as she left and continued to fiddle with his gun.

Fist went upstairs and entered her room and saw Jillian on her bed. "Hey, you sure have been quiet this evening." She said as she took a seat on her own bed
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:17 am

"Happens." Jillian said sulkily.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:25 am

( Just gonna say that the the next few pages are all small bits of blossoming lesbian romance so uh, feel free to skip this not so vital information! I made a line where it ends on page 9)

Fist crossed her arms. "Not unless there's a reason behind it. You've been acting weird since this afternoon. What's up?"

Last edited by ULTIMATE WORBUFFORT!!!!! on Sat May 26, 2012 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:35 am

Jillian tried to keep a level head. "Just some awkwardness. I don't really want to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:48 am

Fist started undressing and getting into her fancy pajamas as she thought of what to say next. "Awkwardness huh? Normally talking about things helps from my experience. Sometimes I used to talk to younger members of my old group when things got rough. It certainly helped cheer them up." She took a seat back on her bed.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:56 am

"I don't know that you could really help any, I've made enough of a mess already this afternoon." She laid back on her bed to avoid watching Fist dress. "I've already decided anyway, I'm heading back home tomorrow. It's clear I don't belong here anyway."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:15 am

( wow random topic split. At least things are still here )

"What? You're going home? What about your mission? Or the guys searching for our group? They know your face!" Fist couldn't quite explain it, but she didn't want Jillian to leave. She'd grown fond of her over the past few days
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:21 am

"I can take care of myself out there. Why are you trying to keep me around anyway? I don't fit in with you people, Chaos or Reina, or you..." She sat up to look Fist in the eyes. "I'd be better off on my own."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:34 am

"I think you're underestimating them. A group of the gave us trouble as a group right before you showed up. One of them ran Chaos right through the chest!" Fist was continuing to think of how to make Jillian stay.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:39 am

Jillian shuddered, "How is he still alive?" She asked. She had known he was strong, he terrified her for sure but to live through such a wound...He couldn't be human. "Being run through should kill a normal person. What is he?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:04 am

( woohoo egotrips ftw )

Fist smiled thinking about it. "If you asked him he'd say he's "Just a soldier," but after serving with him for my whole life... there's definitely more to it then being "just a soldier," if you ask me. Whenever our leaders couldn't afford screw ups, they used him..." Fist thought back to some of their missions together fondly.

"I was just as surprised that he survived too, but he's tough. He healed fast though... faster then usual. I'm not quite sure how he pulled that one. I'm not a doctor or anything so I can't explain that part. Although it could be some new untapped abilities, since ya know, we aren't "exactly" human." As Fist said the last sentence her hands and eyes glowed faintly for a moment as a reminder.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:08 am

Jillian didn't really know what to say. Not being exactly human is one thing, but surviving such a fatal attack wasn't even believable. She watched the purple energy spark through Fist. "Well exactly human or not you're still good people. I'm not a good person, I'm a pirate, a damn good one at that. I don't belong here. I'll just end up getting in the way or doing something like this afternoon and it be taken as an attack again. So I've made up my mind, I have to go." She lied back in bed. "I'll be leaving in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:33 am

"Just so you know, a lot of work me and Chaos have done hasn't been for what you'd call good. We've done some bad things in the past... some stuff you couldn't even imagine." Fist looked down as she thought back to it. "But wait, I thought that was some sort of attack this afternoon..." Fist said when she realized what Jillian said.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:40 am

Jillian stood up and moved towards Fist. She put her hands on her shoulders and pulled her close. She tenderly pressed her lips against Fist's neck and kissed her. When she pulled away she looked into Fist's eyes. "Did that feel like and attack to you?" She smiled mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:45 am

"W-well I, uh, um... no...." Fist became flustered again.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:58 am

Jillian smiled. "It's alright, I've been told you haven't had much experience in this field. I just have to know. How do you feel about me?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:07 am

"How I feel?" Fist looked down thinking about it "Well you're.... um... you're fun and you fight well. You have a lot of personality and you're... um... very able in body..." Fist was trying to find words not often used or heard and she was suddenly getting the rare feeling of embarrassment in contrast to her usual disposition. "and... I don't want you to leave.." She said finally as she fidgeted with her hands.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:14 am

Jillian smiled and took Fist's fidgety hands. "That's all I needed to know."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:21 am

'Yes, well um... good." Fist, still red in the face, wasn't quite sure what to say now. "So.... feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:27 am

"Very much so. Are you feeling alright, you seem nervous." Jillian smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:43 am

"I'm fine, it's just um... is it warm in here?" Fist said as she looked around and unbuttoned her top a bit in hopes of cooling off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next