The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:41 am

Chaos thought about what Reina said. 'Too much tomorrow.' Thoughts of all that had happened and what was going to happen next crossed his mind. "I'm not so sure..." he muttered. He stood back up and held gripped his blade. "Let's get started again. Come at me." Chaos said as he got in fighting stance.

-------

Fist felt the cold snow against her back in contrast to the warmth of Jillian on top of her. She wrapped her legs around Jillian's waist and rolled the two over so that her opponent would be the one with the cold back
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:22 am

Reina was dissapointed with herself for not being able to cheer Chaos up. 'Stupid, you pushed to far.' she scolded herself. She took up a fighting stance and decided that she would try and make him feel better by giving it her all in this next training session. She came at him full force with the swing she had just spent so much time practicing in the hopes that he would be impressed.

Jillian arched her body away from the snow as a reflex against the cold. She rolled over on top of Fist and held her arms down away from her body to make it harder to roll. She pressed her knees into Fist's hips and held her pinned to the snowy ground, their bodies only inches apart.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:51 am

Chaos deflected the strike with his own sword. He spun it around to bring Reina's blade away from him before giving her a light kick to the stomach, sending her back.

-----------

Fist breathed heavily and wriggled a bit as she lay in the snow pinned down, thinking of how to get back on top. "Not bad," she said, still plotting an escape
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:59 am

Reina landed on her bottom again and picked herself back up. She came at Chaos again and swung down with all her might.

Jillian smiled and watched the gears turn in Fist's head as she tried to calculate the best way out of her position. Jillian leaned in even closer until their bodies were just barely apart. So much of this reminded her of her past with Sera and their nightly tangles in the sheets. Her emotions overwhelmed her, she couldn't take it much longer. She was pleased with Fist's compliment and decided to try taking it one step further. "And for my next trick..." she whispered before she drew in as close as possible and kissed Fist's neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:16 am

Chaos once again sent Reina back. "Don't just focus on the swinging. Remember what Fist's taught you too."

-------

"Wh-wha?" Of all possible outcomes of her situation, Fist least expected that and turned red under her mask. This tactic had never been used against her before. She used her strength to lift up her trapped arms as well as Jillian enough for her to tuck her legs in between their bodies and then using them to get Jillian off of her. Fist quickly hopped back up and faced her in a defensive stance. "Y-you're unusual tactics aren't going to stop me so easily...." She said, still a bit flustered from what just happened
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:22 am

Reina came at Chaos like before but this time ducked at the last minute and swung at Chaos's legs before trying to dodge another kick.

Jillian felt rejected at Fist's reaction and she picked herself up off the ground. "You thought that was a fighting tactic?" she asked as she shook her head in dissapointment and turned around to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:33 am

Chaos quickly hopped back to avoid getting hit in the leg and as Reina was getting ready to dodge a kick, he darted towards her, grabbed her by her clothing, and tossed her back. "You're already showing improvement."

------

Fist tried to call out as Jillian walked away to no avail."Where are you...." She was even more confused by Jillian's disappointed face and sudden departure. She scratched her head in thought. 'Well that was..... odd...' She thought, still trying to figure out the reasoning behind all that just happened. " Sparring.... Enjoying ourselves.... I get pinned.... unpredicted attack..... escape..... sadness? Ugh, outsiders are so damn confusing." she said to herself while looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:50 am

Reina smiled at the compliment. She was feeling better too, even though they were sparring she could feel that Chaos wasn't as focused on her clumsy questions. "Thanks" she smiled. "I do my best!"

Jillian marched back into the inn fuming. When she got back to her room she flopped on her bed and proceeded to talk to the ceiling. "I really thought she felt the same way, and here she's just focused on fighting! Stupid, stupid, stupid!" she hopped off the bed, kicked the wall and only succeeded in harming her toe. "Ow! Dammit!" She hopped on one foot and sat back on the bed to cradle her injured toe. Once the appendage felt better she splayed her body across the bed again and cried up to the ceiling. "Sera..." she sobbed and repeated the name through her tears, "Sera, Sera, Sare...my only love. Why did you have to leave me?" She curled up under her blankets and refused to leave until dinnertime.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Chaos looked up at the sky and decided that they had been at it enough for now. He didn't want to drill her to the bone. If they were to be attacked again and she was too tired to move then it could be trouble for everyone. "We're done for now. Let's head back down." He said as he picked his stuff back up.

-----------

Fist walked around outside continuing to figure out just what had happened, repeating the course of events over and over. She thought about what she was feeling and thinking at the time as well as trying to understand what Jillian was thinking as well. "What was it that she did?" She said to herself. Fist had never experienced a kiss before in any real capacity and didn't understand what it meant. All she knew was that it overwhelmed her with confusing emotions she'd never felt before. "Well... it didn't really feel like an attack, it actually felt kind of...." she blushed again thinking about it. "B-but we were fighting so what else could it be?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Reina put her knife away and followed Chaos. "Should we see what Fist, Jillian and Trace are up to?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:24 am

Chaos nodded and began walking back down with Reina. Soon they arrived back at the city and began walking on the stone streets towards their group's location.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:45 am

Trace finally used up the last of his slugs on the makeshift firing range. he didn't realize that jillian had stormed off. After cleaning his weapon he walked over to fist. "Thanks for setting up the firing rangs for me although we might need to use somthing a little sturdier than wood next time...are you ok?" noticing Fist was obviously flustered.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:16 am

Fist looked over at Trace. "Oh yeah I'm fine. Just... thinking is all." Fist saw Chaos and Reina approaching and halted her thoughts to greet them. "Oh, you're back. How was it?" She asked Reina
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:19 am

"It was great! I can tell with Chaos training me I'll be stronger in no time!" She smiled and looked around. "Hey, wasn't Jillian with you when we left? Where did she get off to?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:25 am

Fist crossed her arms, thinking back.. "She stormed off back to the inn. It was really weird. We were right in the middle of sparring too..." Chaos sighed "Always something with that one." he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:28 am

"maybe you upset her somehow?" Trace replied.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:30 am

Reina laughed "You must've been kicking her butt if she ran off like that." she smiled. "We should go eat. All that training has made me hungry."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:49 am

"Sure, I could eat." Fist said as the group returned to the building they were staying in. When they entered the building, Chaos went upstairs saying, "I'll be back down in a minute." Meanwhile Fist sat down at the table and pondered what to eat.

Chaos entered his room and put his bag down. After checking over his gear again, he made sure he was armed for any more surprise attacks like earlier and then exited the room, locking it behind him. As he passed Fist and Jillian's room he decided he might as well inform the thief that they were eating. Chaos heard faint sobbing on the other side of the door. He then knocked on the door with the back of his hand and said "We're eating if you want to come down."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:58 am

Jillian sat up and wiped the tears from her eyes and tried to make herself look halfway composed before answering the door. When she opened it she was standing face to face with Chaos. "Oh it's just you..." She said faintly, she was trying to sound like it didn't bother her but she was still so afraid of this man. "I suppose I should join everyone else then..." She tried to pass him in the doorway and keep her head down in the hopes that he wouldn't notice or ask about the fact that she'd been crying.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:08 am

"You seem upset..." He said as she had begun walking by him
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:11 am

Jillian stopped in her tracks but didn't turn to face him "and you care?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:18 am

Trace decoded to order some imported Red Tektite from his home on death mountain then sat down next to fist waiting to enjoy a nice taste of home.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:19 am

Chaos tried to put it in terms as he knew them. "Emotional conflict can destroy any team or operation. Like a machine, they won't work as well if one of the parts isn't in working order. Not to mention it can make things... uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:35 am

Jillian was growing furious but she couldn't figure out who she was mad at. "Well maybe I didn't ask to be a part of this stupid team!" She whirled around to face him, "Maybe I didn't have a choice remember? I got dragged into this by force!" She was fuming, she didn't even care that Chaos terrified her or that someone might hear them or anything, she just wanted to yell at somebody. "And now, now you all want to pretend like you care? Like I'm a member of this messed up "family"? Don't play these mind games with me Chaos and don't do that to the kid either. She really cares about you okay?" She pushed against Chaos trying to put his back against the wall. "Okay? Don't lead her on and make her think you care about her. You better mean it! You better fucking mean it!" She stopped pushing against him and the tears welled up in her eyes again. She slumped forward and leaned against him as her emotional fatigue caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:50 am

All Jillian's sudden shouting caught him by surprise, but he handled being yelled at well after all the drill instructors of his youth. 'Where the hell did this come from?' he thought to himself. He got even more confused when she started sobbing against him. Now he was REALLY unsure what to do. For a time he just sort of stood there awkwardly. Finally he put his hands on her shoulders and moved her back so that he could see her face. "Calm down. I assure you this isn't any mind game." He thought of what his next move should be. "Mind telling me where that came from?" His mind started piecing things together and had the idea that it might be related to her and Fist's match earlier.

Needless to say, he was far out of his comfort zone. Farther then he'd been in ages....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next