The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:10 am

A strange Lizard creature walked down the corridor looking around. It was holding an axe in its hand and wore some bits of armor. In its other hand it was holding a sack, dragging across the ground. Chaos moved back a bit to hide in the shadows while the creature came into the room. He kept his gun pointed at the lizard man's head, trying to decide if it was friend or foe.

-----

"It's especially nice after all the fighting. I'm still a little sore from the hits I took." Fist leaned forward and rubbed her hands up and down her back
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 am

A woman holding a sheathed samurai katana walks into the bath house and hops in.

Last edited by clovn100 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:32 am

Reina pulled herself in closer to Chaos at the appearance of the lizard man. She wanted to say something, to see if it was a friend or not but if it wasn't she didn't want to attract attention to herself. She held on to a handful of fabric from Chaos's clothes, she felt safer knowing he was there.

Jillian felt a growing worry in the back of her mind. She felt like she was forgetting something important but couldn't bring herself to remember what. 'It'll come to me eventually' she told herself. She leaned back in the water. "Yeah, all this lovely hot water just relaxes all my worries away." She looked up as the newcomer hopped in clothes and all. "Hello?" she inquired to the strange behavior of bathing fully dressed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:39 am

The lizard man twitched his head around, surveying the room. He looked towards the shadows where Chaos and Reina and slowly moved closer to it. Chaos moved back a little more and was about to fire, but unknown to him another lizard had come up behind them silently with its axe raised in the air.

-----

Fist looked at the new woman in the bath. "Didn't expect to see any other races besides gorons around here."
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:48 am

the woman goes over to fist, "I saw you at the arena, you can really fight. congratulations on your win" she says to fist.

Last edited by clovn100 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:51 am

Reina trembled in fear as the lizard man got closer to them. She thought she heard something behind her and turned around to see the lizard man behind them raising his axe. "Watch out!" She cried and without thinking, she thrust her dagger forward into the lizard mans belly.

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:52 am

Trace was a bit nervous that woman could find out his secret so he decided to be silent and just try to relax.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:59 am

Chaos dived to the side as the lizard behind them shrieked at the knife going into his belly. The other lizard that was in front of them also made a noise and ran towards Reina with his axe held high. Chaos saw the lizard charge and started firing his gun at the lizard. Two bullets went through his head and the lizard fell over. The one with the knife in it moved backwards, yanking Reina and her knife with it. Chaos pulled a knife from his belt and threw it at the other lizard. The knife hit his knee and he fell on it with another shriek.

---------

Fist smiled under her mask "Thanks, it was a lot of fun. When it comes to unarmed combat there are none better" She said as she raised her fist in the air.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:08 am

Reina still had a hold of her knife and lost her balance when the lizard man fell, bringing her down with him. She struggled as she was dragged down and ripped her knife free from the lizard mans belly before lunging backward to try and stay out of his reach.

Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:09 am

"I wish a had entered, but I'm no good at hand-to-hand combat. My name is Amaterasu by the way." She said.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:16 am

The lizard tried to get back up but before it could Chaos had jumped on top of it, bringing his blade down in it's throat. The monster gargled blood as it went limp. Chaos lifted his katana from the lizard and sighed. "Are you okay?" He asked Reina.

-----

"Call me Fist." Fist said as she made a punching motions with her hands. "The kid is named Trace and the woman over there is Jillian. So what brings you all the way out to snowhead?" She asked
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:21 am

"I came to meet someone, but he was late, so I went looking him at arena, I give up in end, so now i'm taking a bath." Amaterasu relied.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:22 am

Trace waved with a smile and went right back to relaxing in the water.
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:30 am

"Maybe you know him, he has spiky red hair and a burn over his right cheek, his name is Crimson, he also loves to get in a fist fight" Amaterasu ask.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:32 am

Reina stood up and brushed herself off. "Y-yeah, I think I'm alright." She was trying to remain calm. "I hope these guys had nothing to do with the Gorons that didn't come back."

Jillian leaned back in the water and dipped her head back. When her ears were underwater she closed her eyes and lost herself inside the bubble her lack of senses created for her. She couldn't make out the conversation above the surface but she wasn't that invested in it anyway. Her mind went back to trying to remember the important thing she knew she was forgetting.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:44 am

Not long after the two lizards had been taken care of more footsteps were heard and soon more lizard men had begun appearing through the 3 doorways to the room the were in. Chaos readied his sword and kept one hand on Reina as the group of lizards crowded around them.

------

Fist sighed "Yeah we've met him. At the Great Bay actually. He did a good job of angering my friend with his careless outlook on killing
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:49 am

"Yeah that sounds like him. *sigh* i apologize for him, but wouldn't call him a bad-guy, he just have a bad attitude."

Last edited by clovn100 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:50 am

Reina kept her back against Chaos and held her knife defensively. "Ch-Chaos..." she whimpered fearfully.

Jillian sat up sharply in the tub. "Reina!" She called out as she remembered what she forgot. She looked around at the group staring at her, "I mean....it's been a while since we've heard from her or Chaos, are we sure they're alright?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:09 am

'It figures, and here I thought we would have a peaceful day for once.' Chaos thought to himself. He counted up the lizards. There was 11. He gripped his sword tighter and spoke to Reina. "Don't worry, I won't let you get hurt this time." He pushed Reina up into the stairway so that the lizards couldn't get to her. His eyes and hands glowed as he looked around at the enemies. "Alright, let's get started..." One of the lizards swung at him with it's axe. Chaos quickly blocked it with his sword and kicked the lizard away. As he kicked it another lizard from the other side started a horizontal swing that Chaos ducked under and brought his sword up, slicing the beast from its leg to its shoulder. He then plunged his sword deep into another and let it stumble back with the blade still deep inside. His hand surged with energy as he grabbed the next one by the neck and began to burn it. He threw it down and made a shield in front of him to block another axe swing.

As he was making the shield one of the lizards slashed him right across the back and he stumbled forward. Pulling out his gun again as well as a knife, Chaos plunged the knife into the mouth of the lizard in front while shooting the one who had wounded him. He backed up and yanked his sword out of the other creature still thrashing about from the wound. Chaos kept his position in front of the stairway and looked over the crowd of lizards still jumping back and forth making loud screeching noises. It seemed as if the ones he had taken out had been replaced by more. "Reina, I want you to get out of here."
-----

Fist looked over at Jillian "Don't worry, I'm sure they're fine. They're probably just looking around. Reina seemed pretty excited to look around before."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 am

"No!" Reina yelled back over the commotion, "I'm not leaving without you!" She took a step down and held her knife up getting ready to fight.

"I'm sure you're right," Jillian said relaxing in the water again, "She and Chaos are probably just enjoying their time together. I guess I shouldn't worry about her so much when I know she's with him."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:35 am

"We're not arguing this!" He yelled as he fired a burst of energy at the lizards causing them to back off a bit. He grabbed one of the lizards and began using it as a living shield while he fired on them. The lizards didn't seem to care much as they made no hesitation to try and run their weapons through their captured companion. Chaos quickly kicked it away when he realized this and held his hands out to attack again. He shot energy at the creatures, but one managed to punch him with their armored hand and he fell to the ground. 'GET UP!' He shouted in his head, determined to keep them away from Reina. Chaos rolled out of the way when one tried to stab him with its sword and hopped back to his feet, smashing it in the skull with his energy covered fist.

The echo of something rolling could be heard down one of the halls. Chaos didn't have time to think about it though as he was busy making a shield to block incoming attacks. Suddenly multiple gorons in balls rolled into the room, crashing into the lizards. They came out of their balls and entered combat with the lizards. The creature's weapons were unable to penetrate the goron's tough skin and they were quickly being beaten to a pulp. The few remaining beasts quickly grabbed some of the sacks and bolted for the door, running right by Reina shrieking. Two of the gorons rolled after them while the remaining ones walked over to Chaos and Reina. "Are you two alright?" a goron slightly larger then the others with large side burns asked. "I'm okay, thanks for the assist." Chaos said with a deep breath
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:45 am

Reina ran down the stairs to Chaos and the Goron who had stopped to talk to him. "Chaos!" She ran to him and attached herself in a hug. "Are you alright? Are you alright?" She asked breathlessly as tears streamed down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:57 am

Trace got a bit too relaxed, It was the first time he felt at home since he left Goron City. He fell asleep and his head rested on Fists arm.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:03 pm

"I'm fine. It's okay.." He said as he put his arms on her shoulders. "What were you two doing in here? This isn't a place to be walking around." The goron asked. Chaos looked up at the goron. "We were curious about what had happened here. We thought there was a chance that something we had been looking into was related to the incident. Tell me, was there a mask in this temple?" The goron crossed his arms. "It has been rumored that a mask was here guarded by a beast in a secret chamber. After the events earlier in the day we found the temple damaged and went deeper to find out if anything had been taken. Honestly I had never really believed that the mask or beast was here, but as we went deeper in the temple we found a passage which wasn't there before leading deep down into the structure. Inside was the remains of some sort of giant blue lizard. I can only assume whatever it was guarding had been taken."

Chaos processed this new information. "Could it have been taken by those creatures we just saw?" The goron shook his head "Dinolfos is what they're called. Petty pirates and thieves. They don't have the brains or the guts to find that place and kill what was inside. No, this was someone with knowledge." Chaos' mind drifted to those he knew were searching for masks, the one sticking out the most right now was Fenrir. The goron then spoke up again "Pardon me brother, I didn't introduce myself yet. My name's Gorbas, I'm the chief of the gorons of Snowhead." He held out his large hand. "Chaos..." The masked man said as he met Gorbas' handshake, his hand being practically crushed by the goron's strength. Gorbas then knelt down to Reina. "And what is your name young one?" He asked with a smile

----
Fist sighed and wet her hair again in the water. She decided it was time to head back to the inn and climbed out of the bath. "We should probably return to the inn now." She said as she dried off and started to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Fist startled and woke Trace up as she dunked her head in the water. And nodded when she said it was time to leave. He found a more private area of the change rooms then dried and got dressed then waited outside for the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next