The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Space RP: Final Frontier

Go down 
+3
J
Darc
Aero
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:33 am

Marine decided to get a good look at the two new aliens that had started the escape. Onw of them semed blind, probably from the smoke.

Science: 27 (17+10)
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:04 pm

Kahl looked down the hallways to get a better look at them, "Alright. Hold up. Let's see if these guys got any keys or somethin' on them." He walked over to the pinned guard and began searching him.

Search: 6 (3+3)
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 6:00 am

Mikael glances in the direction of the two aliens and returns his gaze to Surva.

"It seems it's been taken care of already. Let's get to interrogating this kopile, okay?" He grunts, loosening his grip on the warden's throat. He brings his mouth near what he assumes to be the Slogg's ear and begins speaking.

"My friend here has some questions that need answering. You're going to answer them honestly. If I think for even a second that you're bullshitting us, I'll be wringing this grlo of yours." Surva mutters, momentarily closing his arms around the Slogg's throat again before loosening up again.

Intimidate: 20 (20 + 0 from CHA)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 4:41 pm

The slogg made a loud coughing sound while quickly nodding his head at the threats. Meanwhile, Kahl was having a damn hard time maneuvering around the restrained guard's pockets although he did spot a holstered sidearm on his person.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 4:57 am

Marine walked ever to Mikael "You know Kasun, it would me much easier to restrict his windpipe if you move your hand a inch lower. You might also accidentally break the spinal cord with enough force." She hoped this would give the slogg a little more incentive than he already has to give them what they want.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am

Scoat knelt down and waited for his new friend to climb onto his shoulders again. He was anxious to leave before anyone else showed up. and the voices at the other end of the room sounded not so friendly.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 9:31 am

Kahl grinned and pulled a pistol from the guards holster. He ejected the clip and did a quick count, before closing the gun, "Alright, this should get us kinda far. Let's find water now." He climbed up on Scoat's shoulders. He held the pistol down behind Scoat, "I don't know what you guys plan on doin'. He's obviously the dumbest thing in this area. You'd be better tryin' to figure shit out yerself."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 6:57 am

"It is so." Scoat stood up and pounded his fist to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:34 pm

"...You're not proving my point very well."Kahl muttered
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 7:42 pm

space space space space space

There you go Sis, I posted about space =P
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:57 am

Hearing his device repeatedly saying "space" over and over, the guard on the ground dizzily tried to reach for his pocket. From the nearby door the sound of voices and loud footsteps could be heard getting ever closer.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 4:30 am

Hearing the footsteps, Scoat knew they shouldn't be found there. He turned and hit a wall. He rubbed his forehead and then his eyes and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 5:10 am

Kahl lurched forward with Scoat's movements, fumbling with the gun for a second, before regaining his hold on it. "Hey, calm down!" Kahl yelped, before regaining his composure, "We gotta get a move on. You guys can waste your time here if you want, but if you wanna get out of here you should follow us. The best way for all of us to get out of here is just to keep moving as a group." He paused, waiting for some type of response.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:12 pm

"That seems like the best option. I am sure i can trust you boys to handle the more violent actions along the way? In return i promise to keep you all alive as best i can. Although finding a medkit will help a lot." She also grabbed the Aliens communicator. "I suppose this should help us know what they are up too."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 7:01 am

Finding themselves unable to argue, the other two prisoners subduing the guard knocked him out and awaited instruction
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:46 am

"Alright now let's get going. Through that door is our best bet for now. Move as a group, and check all of yer corners. Scoat and I will take point. I don't know what the hell you guys can do, but just stay low and don't lag behind." Kahl patted Scoat's shoulder, "Alright. Head forward. Take it slow."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:14 am

Scoat took slow steps as the group made their way to a new section of the ship. He followed Khal's directions carefully.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:30 am

as they opened the door in front of them, they were immediately presented with a stairway that appeared to both ascend and descend giving them two options on where to go.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:30 pm

"Alright Scoat, we're at some stairs. Let's try going up them. We'll try to find a defensive position up there, and see what we can do. Place your hand on the wall, and follow it up." Kahl had two of his hands on the pistol, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:06 am

Scoat carefully led his way up the stairs, keeping one hand on the wall beside him and another rubbing his eyes occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 4:24 am

The group slowly slowly ascended to the the top of the stairs with low but still audible clanging footsteps. At the top there was only a door with a small window sealed shut with a button nearby presumably used to open it.

Although still being unable to make anything out, Scoat's vision had improved from all red to extremely blurry and unhelpful shapes of varying degrees of red. Not particularly useful, but still... it was something
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 6:58 am

Marine decided to look through the window to check what exactly tjey were gonna get themselves into.

Investigate: 12 (8+4)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 8:42 am

"Hurry up." Kahl muttered nervously. He felt every breath weigh heavy in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:16 pm

"Looks clear. although i cant see all of the room at the end." Marine opend the door. "I'll let um you boys go first."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:16 pm

Scoat stepped into the next room carefully, still rubbing his eyes occasionally. He was happy to see even the little bit that he could so that he could stop running into walls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space RP: Final Frontier
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Garden :: Role-Play forum :: The Pool :: Other RPs-
Jump to: