The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Space RP: Final Frontier

Go down 
+3
J
Darc
Aero
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 7:26 am

"Huh? What's up?" Khal walked over to Scoat, "Have an idea?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 7:34 am

Scoat pointed out the flap again at the set of eyes not yet looking back at them.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 7:38 am

Khal looked out, and saw the orange thing in the flap, "Hey, hey! Over here!" He stuck two of his thin arms through the flap and waved.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 7:51 am

Suddenly footsteps could be heard storming down the hall. Khal felt a sudden pain in his hands and had to reel them back as a pair of huge scowling oval eyes took up most of the view. Ataberk could see the back of the lanky bulbous headed figure in armor slamming against the door several times with a metal rod. "YOU MUST QUIET!" It shouted angrily as it slammed the flap shut. It gave the door one last bang before it grouchily made its way back down the hall it came from.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 7:55 am

Kahl yelped and brought his hands inside. He looked at the eyes before shutting the mail slot, "Y-you got it." Kahl yelled back as he rubbed his hands.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Ataberk drew away from the hole in the door after the other one shut, eyebrows knitted together just a bit, betraying their emotion. "Prisoners..." They looked up at the human woman, hands clasped, "Oh, I apologize, Doctor Rayavec. I didn't give you a chance to see. You should have gone first." They stepped away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 3:34 am

"Oh no its fine. IF we're prisoners it would be best not to do anything to incite anger."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 4:17 am

Ataberk looked back to the door. "It's aged. I can break it." They braced themselves, and forced all of their body weight against it, hands firmly placed on the cold metal. Once they pushed, the door shook with the impact, a loud metalic groaning reverberating down the hall outside. They drew back, repeating the action with a sharp grunt.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 4:46 am

The warden quickly came back into view and banged on the other side of the door. "NO BANG! NO NOISE! Stay quiet or make quiet!" His shouted angrily as he peered through the flap, brandishing a long metal stick with sparks flying off the top of it.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 4:51 am

"Who are you? Why do you have us locked up? Tell me, or I won't stop." Their voice was stern, and unafraid-- either from bravery or ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 6:11 am

"No stop, then I hurt!" The alien growled as he banged the metal rod against the door again.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 6:44 am

"Please, answer my questions."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 7:01 am

Kahl listened closely to the exchange on the other side of the door, "How about we follow suit?" He looked at Scoat, "If whoever is over there can make that much noise, you should be able to make quick work of this door."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 7:14 am

"Relax Ataberk i doubt hes gonna give answers. Besides he doesn't sound like the brightest"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 7:29 am

"It is so!" Scoat nodded and backed up before ramming into the door as hard as he could.

STR roll 14(+3)

Last edited by J on Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 7:36 am

Ataberk's eyes lit up. They turned to look at Doctor Rayavec and Kasun. "Teamwork!" They thrust themselves against the door again, bracing for the strain of trying to break down a rather sturdy metal structure, and also whatever pain that might be inflicted by the warden.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 7:39 am

Scoat hit the door and it shook but it didn't fall down. He let out a yell, backed up and tried again.

STR: 12 (+3)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 7:54 am

The alien couldn't contain his frustration. It was chaos with the mix of shouting and banging on both sides. A voice could be heard in the distance. "Why such problem? Can't handle rowdy Nvelches?" the second voice called down the hall. "Shut it!" The angry guard responded as he shuffled in his pockets till he finally pulled out a small black cylinder. "Alriiiight final warning . Keep with noise and I drop this in. Make eyes scream with big pain!" He said as he hovered his thumb over a button on the top of the cylinder
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 9:49 am

Overhearing their captors speech Marine was sure she know what species their captors are. She whispered what she knew to her cellmates so the warden would not everhear. "It seems like our captors are Sloggs. As you may know these reptilian creatures are vermin on a lot of worlds. From what i recall tehy have slender necks and large eyes although they are still a physically capable species. I suggest if we do get into an altercation wit them than i'd suggest to go for the eyes. Also these guys don't seem smart enough to kidnap 3 or more people. They must report ot someone."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Scoat looked at the door and then backed up to get ready to charge again before looking at Khal for permission. "Is it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 9:51 pm

Kahl held up one of his hands to stop Scoat, before clamoring up to the slot, and looking out. At the sight of the capsule, he spoke to Scoat, "Wait a sec. Let's see what happens."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 9:54 pm

Scoat nodded and relaxed his stance, for now.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 12:51 am

Mikael presses against the wall to the side of the door, holding up an open right hand to try and silently signal for Surva to stand down. They were imprisoned on a ship of unknown scale, with an unknown crew size. While Surva's strength and desire for answers were both admirable, escaping without alerting the rest of the ship would require equal parts of finesse, wit, and strength. Doubly so, if there was any desire to free whomever shared their imprisonment.

With his left hand, he points at Rayavec before pointing to the space on the wall next to him.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 2:31 am

Ataberk quietly stepped back several paces, noting with curiosity what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 3:47 am

"He's either going to gas us or flash us, Surva." Mikael begins, eying the flap on the door from his position.

"Why don't we just cool our heads, and discuss... important matters?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space RP: Final Frontier
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Garden :: Role-Play forum :: The Pool :: Other RPs-
Jump to: