The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Surreal Dreams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Surreal Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Surreal Dreams   Surreal Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 pm

[12:40:54] @ J : there were a lot of people in this body of water...like a LOT of people

[12:40:56] @ Darc : Well, dreams are seldom consistent.

[12:40:59] @ J : and a lot of whales

[12:41:16] @ J : and we were all going the same direction

[12:41:29] @ Darc : ONE DIRECTION

[12:41:54] @ Darc : They are now using discrete, subliminal dream advertisements.

[12:42:42] @ J : then five girls that I never met before were in my car and we were in Bucyrus but downtown Bucyrus was like....covered in gravel

[12:42:59] @ Darc : Wat.

[12:43:25] @ J : like mountains of gravel...it looked like a construction supply company yard on top of the town square

[12:44:48] @ J : complete with heavy machinery like crains and rollers and stuff ans some buildings are just like burried in gravel

[12:45:16] @ J : so you can't get into the fire department except by going through the back alley

[12:45:18] @ Darc : Sounds like you wandered into a construction worker's dream.

[12:45:48] @ J : so me and these five girls go through the back alley and start climbing the stairs

[12:46:26] @ J : and for some reason two flights of stairs to get to the living quarters of the fire department is like...ten flights

[12:46:54] @ J : and we all have serious vertigo and climbing these stairs becomes super scary cuz we could fall off at any time

[12:47:19] @ J : and this security guard keeps asking us what we're doing there

[12:47:47] @ J : and I'm on my knees clutching the stairs terrified to fall and he starts poking my head

[12:48:00] @ J : and I tell him to stop so he starts poking my chest

[12:48:43] @ J : clearly I'm very offended and mad at this guy so I slao him away and run up the stairs the rest of the way while he's like super mad yelling "don't tell me you didn't want it!"

[12:49:23] @ J : so we get into the fire department and my grandpa my dad and my uncle Cecil along with three other firefighters are sitting around the dining room table eating white corn chili

[12:49:52] @ J : then I woke up

I guess I could get more specific about the whales, this body of water was like, really shallow and murky and it was hard to swim through because of all the whales, it wasn't a peaceful swim it was dangerous because people were getting crushed in the water by these whales but we were all swimming in the same direction because for whatever reason it was crucial that we follow these whales wherever they're going. The only types of whales in the water are blue whales and orcas. Then this whale rolls on top of me in the water and I'm drowning and then I'm in my car with these five girls who had been in the water with me but I don't know them in real life and we were talking about going on a trip and there were all these suitcases in the back of my car. In the events of the conversation it becomes obvious that we're going on this trip to Europe and every girl is being dropped off at some point and wont be with us anymore and we'll probably never see them again. We'll just drop them off somewhere with their suitcase to fend for themselves one at a time.
Before we start our trip for whatever reason I need to visit my dad and he's at work at the Bucyrus fire department. So I'm driving through the very familiar streets of my hometown and suddenly we round the corner at this very abandoned factory and see the center of town and everything looks wrong. There are mountains of gravel everywhere! It's piled up against the buildings and heaped on the rooftops and where their used to be trees there's just gravel and in the distance I can see a crane and there's lots of machinery driving around. It's just a very loud, busy area and where roads and grass used to be is just a flat gravel yard. So we park like two blocks away at this old run down (used to be gas station) building (yeah, there's a lot of abandoned buildings in Bucyrus) and we walk with our suitcases to the fire department and we can't get in because of all the gravel so we have to go in through the back alley and we leave all our suitcases there and start going up these stairs.
it's very dark on the staircase and there's this security guard above us pointing a flashlight at us and yelling down "What are you doing in here!" so I explain that my dad works here and we're on our way up to visit him. Then it takes a very long time to go up these stairs, like I'm very terrified that we will fall because these stairs start leaning and we've all got vertigo and we're clutching the railings and stumbling and one girl behind me throws up, then four of the five girls make it to the top and it's just two of us left on the stairs and I'm kneeling on the staircase clutching the stair for dear life because if I fall that's it. The other girl with me is just a little bit ahead and she's holding on to the railing and this security guard is standing above me tryingto point his flashlight in my eyes and I keep crying and saying how scared I am and asking him to help me and he starts poking my head. So I very forcefully tell him to stop it and the girl slightly above us is really mad yelling "You need to stop touching her like right now!" So he starts poking my boob and I slap his hand away and run up the stairs, taking the other girl with me and he's standing in the same spot yelling back at us. "You know you wanted this bitch! 'Help me! I'm scared!' Little tease, you'll get what's coming to you!"
So clearly this guy is crazy and we run even faster til we finally get to the top and I open the door and it's the fire department on the other side. I'm so relieved that it looks familiar and my dad and John and Casey (Easterday the firefighter, not Hershey my sister) are sitting at the table with my grandpa and my uncle and they're all eating white corn chili and the girls that left us behind are in the living room with Sean (another firefighter). My grandpa looks really really happy to just be there, hanging out with these guys and eating chili. and it looks like it's my uncle that brought him to just hang out. So we all sit down and start eating chili together and then I wake up.

I didn;t know where to put this besides writing because it is a story that came out of my head and I wrote it down. If anyone else has had a surreal or unusual dream lately please do post it cuz I'd love to read it.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Surreal Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surreal Dreams   Surreal Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:42 am

So I'm not sure if anyone noticed or not but I've been gone for a about four days. In these four days I have been very lonely and until tonight without any sort of Internet and barely any contact with human beings. I believe I wrote this on Tuesday at 2 in the morning after laying in bed for a few hours struggling with my Internet withdraw symptoms (if there is such a thing what you are about to read may be proof). I sprang up from my bed very quickly and turned on my bedroom light, grabbed my notebook and in a frantic panic scribbled this down. Part of the way through my wrist formed a cramp but I had to continue or this work would always go unfinished and what a tragety that would have been.

Without further ado I give you, Story 1 of 5.

They were sitting in a circle of lawn chairs on a wooden deck attached to a one story house, I'd never been to this house before. Out in the yard there is a tall man in a long, velvet, purple, kingly robe, he is also wearing a crown but it was upside down and I marveled at how he kept it on his head. The kingly man was staring at an open grill with no flame and no cooking meat on it, just the grayish-blackness of the large pile of charcoal dumped onto the tray of the grill. Perhaps he thought he was, in fact, cooking meat, for he held a spatula in his hand, although I thought it more likely the he found a sense of enlightenment in that pile of charcoal where, all light seemed to vanish in the cracks between the bricks. My attention was drawn away from this kingly man as one of the members in the lawn chair circle asked the young lady next to him to toss her a Corona. The young man was wearing a bright green (which I was sure had been blue before) t-shirt that seemed to be two sizes to big for him and a pair of baggy white cargo shorts, he was bald and wore a ball cap upside-down and sideways on his head which I thought looked stupid but chose not to question. The young lady beside him reached into a cooler for an empty clear bottle and then, without standing up, expertly pulled her cut-off shorts to her knees and took a piss into the empty bottle. I was very impressed with her aim, her being a female with a female urinary tract. She didn't spill a single drop of her piss nor did any of it slide down the side of the clear bottle. Once the bottle was full she cut off the stream of hot golden liquid with perfect timing. I felt myself resisting the urge to applaud her as she placed a lime wedge on the mouth of the bottle and handed it to the gentleman in the blue t-shirt (which I was certain before had been green). He smiled at me and slipped his tongue out of his mouth slowly and ran it along the edge of the lime wedge.
The edge of the lime wedge must have been very sharp because it split his tongue in half. Then the two halves of his tongue became two separate tongues as he had acquired a second mouth to the left of his first, then an identical second face, then two heads and an upper body and so on until they were duplicates right down to the green plastic lawn chair they were sitting in. They looked at each other and everyone else in the lawn chair circle was unsure of who was the original and who was the doppelganger. The two identical men then embraced each other, their lawn chairs leaning against each other, both only on two legs. They began very passionately making out with each other while the rest of us just watched the beautiful display of self love as their faces started to melt together until they had become one person instead of two and the man in the green shirt (hadn't it been blue only a moment ago?) plucked his bottle of cool Corona off the wooden patio that served as our floor and drank the entire thing down in one gulp.
After gulping down the warm, golden liquid he placed the bottle on the table in front of us and wiggled his eyebrows (or rather the skin where his eyebrows should be as he had no hair on his body). I hadn't noticed the table there before but it certainly was there now as he challenged us to "spin the bottle". The kingly fellow whom I had almost quite forgotten marched across the grass towards us, abandoning the solitary meditation of his mountainous charcoal bricks. "Move over, I'm the shit at this game!" He very regally announced as he pushed the young lady in the cut off shorts out of her chair. She gave only slight protest to being so harshly pushed to the ground and after landing on her bum sat there quite contently. The kingly man reached forward and spun the bottle all the might in his left hand could muster. Perhaps he was left-handed, perhaps he was right-handed and merely showing off, I'm sure I will never know for certain. The bottle flung high into the air making a very loud sound similar but not quite like a helicopter though I can't explain what was so un-helicopter-like about it, some mysteries are best left unexplained I suppose. We saluted the dear flying glass liquid apparatus which we had become so very fond of in our brief time with it. The young man in the blue shirt (Why, I could've sworn up and down it had been green only moments ago!) shed a tear. "I'm going to miss that magnificent bottle" his voice faltered as he said it and I was almost moved to tears myself at this display of loss.
The kingly man strolled back to the grayish-black comfort of his grill and the sweet blonde in the cut-offs clasped the young man on his green shirted shoulder. "We will all miss him." She said comfortingly, "but remember, it is a far better place he's gone to."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Surreal Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surreal Dreams   Surreal Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Some things are best left unexplained...

Some things are best left unexplained.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Surreal Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surreal Dreams   Surreal Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:47 am

Oh yeah, I almost forgot there's five of these stories...I guess I got nothing better to do right now, so I can type up story NUMBER TWO! Ready? HERE WE GOOOOOOO!

Ro'Tuck pushes his vegetation around on his plate, swirling muddy rivers that served as his gravy into the mix. Hurg'Amel, Ro'Tucks stern mother crosses her arms and looms over him. "Until you eat the vegetation on your plate you will get no desert young man." She scolds him. "Your brothers and sisters have already finishes their vegetation and their deserts."
Ro'Tuck looks outside to see his older siblings playing baseball with Neptune, it looks like such fun to bat planets across the universe. Ro'Tuck swallows another massive oak tree and groans. "They're cold already." He complains.
"That's because you've waited to until winter to finish them. Look, all their leaves are gone by now." Hurg'Amel taps her foot to the tune of the music pulsing from her liver. Ro'Tuck can tell she's getting impatient so he bites into another tree and chews. That one tasted like elm, his favorite.
"Alright that's plenty, thank you for finishing your vegetation Ro'Tuck." Outside Jun-Tara has hit a home run and Ro'Tuck watches his sister run from galaxy to galaxy as the others cheer excitedly. "If you don't eat your vegetation you'll never grow big and strong like Jun-Tara." Hurg'Amel warns, "However you may have your desert now."
Ro'Tuck smiles as he takes the glass of desert and begins to drink it down greedily. The hot sand slides across his tongue and down his throat quickly. "Mmmm spicy!" he says as he feels a rattlesnake bite his tongue before sliding down his throat like the sand and rocks.
"Don't drink so fast, you'll give yourself a stomachache." Hurg'Amel warns. Ro'Tuck places the cup down on the table and looks up happily into his mothers third eye.
"I think I'm going outside to play now." Ro'Tuck says cheerfully. He sits down and begins putting on all seven of his shoes. "Can you help me tie them?" He asks.
Hurg'Amel smiles warmly and aids her son with the simple task. She knows it wont be long before he could do this himself, he was growing up so fast. Hurg'Amel reminds herself to cherish such fleeting moments as she sends her youngest son out the door. He begins dribbling Jupiter as three of his brothers join him in a game of basketball.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Surreal Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surreal Dreams   Surreal Dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:45 pm

2 things:

1) Yay Necroposting
2) I demand the rest of the stories please.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Surreal Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surreal Dreams   Surreal Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Hah wat. Yes, more.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Surreal Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surreal Dreams   Surreal Dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surreal Dreams
Page 1 of 1