The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Strange dreams...

Go down 
+4
rickamaru
Darc
Commander Catspirit
Zalty
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if someone had/has the same:

You dream about the love of your life,and in your dream you try your best to make her/him feel happy or something like that,then the person suddenly hates/loves you,and you wake up.

I had such a dream about 5 days ago,I swear my days were RUINED as I woke up.

Do you guys have that strange all broken down feeling too after such a dream?
(Damn,I was SO down...)

Btw I recovered from that state thanks to my friend,he gave me Twilight Princess and the Collector's Edition Disc,and now I feel alot better cuz' I forgot it.
(I got over it...)

I eventually would have forgotten it sometime,but it would've taken longer.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Can't say I've ever had that experience.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 pm

It's kinda hard to explain...

It's like you dream of something you always wanted,and it seems REAL.
When you wake up you realise that the cake was a lie.
(It was a dream.)

The thing is I never had a girlfriend so I always get kinda broken down when I have such a dream.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:36 am

Oh, ok. Yeah, that's happened before.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:12 am

A7ex wrote:

When you wake up you realize that the cake was a lie.

every time someone says something related to cake being a lie I kill at least 7 sentient beings in horrible ways

moving on, I think the only times I've had dreams like that is when I'm waiting for something to come out and I have an awesome dream about it and wake up and go "dammit!" I also then realize that the object I wanted was way different in the dream then it really is but man I was happy with it in there.

In relation to a person, stuff like that's happened but luckily in the only scenario that happened the person in question was already in a relationship with me so I was feeling good in the dream and even better afterward
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:23 am

Alex, I know the feeling. Once I had a dream that involved me sitting at a couch playing Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis in the same sadistic way I did before the game died from overuse. It was just me and my mates, sitting around with childish laughter as we used cheat codes to make the island as best as we could, and then we would create a maze of electric fences, delete all but one exit from the island, and set free all of the carnivorous dinosaurs. We had fun watching the guests run away through the colosal 20 mile maze, and we even awarded a daring woman who climbed an electric fence to escape a rampaging T-Rex with a free burger resturant and bathroom.
Then I woke up and popped that game into my PS2, only to strangely find myself crying in fetal position when the disc refused to work.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:43 am

I have had dreams that affect me when i wake up. Some horrifying others sadening. The best ones are those that motivate me to try and achieve those goals... only for me to forget the dream and feel even shittier since i can remember... But i have had a dream similar to what you mentioned and i'm using it to drive me forward at the moment. If i let the dream die then it becomes a nightmare but i'm attempting to make the dream a reality. (i aslo cross lines of daydreaming and sleep dreaming since both tend to rampage like crazy in my overactive imagination) And DAMNIT the cake isnt a lie if i make my own!!! XD(pineapple upside down FTW)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:30 am

I find it strangely amusing how I had a dream everyday since summer holidays started.
I found out I get dreams every night when I stay late until after 2 AM.

And a few weeks ago I had a dream about a zombie outbreak. (I have those ALOT.)
Some virus called the YY-Virus was spreading,does someone know what that could mean?

Last edited by A7ex on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:48 pm

A7ex wrote:
And a few weeks ago I had a dream about a zombie outbreak. (I have those ALOT.)

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Oh come on,those have to be the most epic dreams you can have!
(I secretly hope that will happen someday.)
(Yes,I'm talking about the real deal.)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:16 pm

I have horrible awful nightmares all the time and I woke up one morning terrified of everything because of one of these. I think the worst nightmares I have involve something in my room waiting for me to fall deeper into sleep so that whatever it is can violate, maim, or potentially destroy me with a fate worse than death. I carry those with me all day, when I look in a mirror or down a dark hall, when I hesitate just outside a door before opening it...always expecting that thing to be there, just waiting for me to close my eyes in the shower or turn my back to the wrong window.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:14 am

ugh.... im gonna have nightmares tonight now... You have fed my overactive imagination and it is now running hundred of scenario's with what you have provided.... affraid
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:16 am

This whole bathroom thing is scary.
I don't close my eyes in the shower either...
Then that stupid bathroom window of mine...
And that creepyass mirror above the sink...

I have been making up my own nightmare creatures lately,I would like to tell you their names but I can't because then they will haunt me.
Scary.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 pm

I don't often have trouble with this sort of thing, mostly because I'm more afraid that my parents will come in the room and find me still on the computer. XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Oh yeah,I know that feeling of thrill.
I'm always like "Hurry up before mom comes in!"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:01 pm

haha minimizing my window and jamming the mute button when someone opens my door...yeah i do that too but its not exactly nightmarish
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Indeed it isn't,but since Drae brought it up.
I wonder what dream I will have today.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:05 am

hopefully nothing like my nightmares...but if they are like the one i had last night DO NOT opt to go into the woods, trust me, that flashlight has crappy batteries.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Recently I either don't dream, or I have a dream with Aero in it somewhere, usually. I haven't actually had a nightmare in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:53 pm

I know I had a dream last night,I don't know what it was about though.
I only remember having a dream,nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Last night I dreamed that I was going to a new school somewhere in some mountains (and for whatever reason, all the girls were super buff, while the guys were average), and that the only person I knew there was my buddy from England, Lam. It was the first day of school, and we got the tour and unloaded our suitcases. For some reason I was watching a livestream of two other students, when a really weird distortion started happening. Little white sparkles popped everywhere, and the girl on the left had this shiny yellow distortion that looked like a beard on her chin. I quickly looked at the door and spotted Slenderman. I dashed upstairs, but he was gone, so I went out to the school yard for some reason and found him there... he had orange hair. Then I ran, and I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

Friendliness : 399

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Warning, this is what happens when you read Harry Potter and watch MLP before going to bed.

Well, apparently, me and the ponies are in the HP universe, and... We are part of a quidditch team (Don't ask how this works) and since my brain is trolling, Lucius Malfoy kidnaps Fluttershy (My favorite pony, and thanks for the Fluttershy X Lucius image in my head J...) and... After a while she came back (I don't get it either), the I woke up.

Strange dreams... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw0c_jwc_nivvvuTvX8QPlfvyLKLhE37itLO5GFVZsjll_7am7
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:57 am

That is scary Strange dreams... 20356
Kinda impossible to imagine for me,like MLP,really?

I had a nightmare about 2 days ago,and I remember it very clearly.
Me and a few other guys and 1 girl I think run around a graveyard until the sky turns bluish green,then we run to an old house because a stomr is coming.
And man,that house was freaky as shit,there were heads dangling from the ceiling and all that stuff.
Alot of traps were set up too and almost everyone died except for me and 1 other guy.
Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Yikes!
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:20 am

On the other side of the galaxy, a shadow rises, body black as night, face shining like a sun. It opens its mouth and utters a wail of immeasurable longing in an unknown language that strikes the Earth, shaking it to its core.

At least, that's how the dream went.

Seems like a pretty ordinary dream when you first hear it, but when people the world over start realizing that during a 24 hour period, everybody who fell asleep saw that same dream, people started asking questions. The event came to be known as the Time Blast. Stupid name, but what do you expect from people in a dream? So yeah, the name Time Blast was coined by some idiot online and caught on like wildfire. A one-time event in which everybody on Earth had the same dream. Religious fanatics were practically having seizures, saying their messiah was coming.

'Cept it wasn't just a one-time thing. At least not for everyone. I kept having 'aftershocks', even afterwards. Every night, I'd at least have that same dream, usually followed by a regular one, though the 'Time Blast' usually changed in subtle ways. The wail would sometimes be colored, usually light blue. Sometimes the figure would change. And sometimes, instead of melancholy, the wail would be of anger. But what do you expect from a dream?

And then it stopped being a dream. I had the recurring aftershocks for about a day or two before the dreams stopped staying in my sleep. I was at work once, when suddenly the figure was in front of me, stars on every side. It wailed, and I was back to reality. I thought I had dozed, but then it happened again the next day. I still kept about my business as best I could, and kept quiet about the 'visions', as I now called them.

That changed when I saw something new. It was a colorful background, cliffs, waterfalls, greenery, brightly-feathered birds. It almost seemed like a scene from a game or a painting. A long-haired figure stood on the center of the area, and a tiny bird descended towards her. She held up her hands, and the bird stopped in between them and spoke to her. That's when I recognized who she was. Hanako.

If it had just been a dream, I would have ignored it, attributing it to my infatuation with her, but this was another vision. And something about the colors made me think of the Time Blast. I saw the sight again, several times, over the next few days, only sometimes it was a reindeer that would visit her, with ivy hanging from its horns. Eventually I decided it was time to pay her a visit.

I visited her at her part-time job at a local fast-food place the next day. She seemed to be doing well. During her break, I sat down with her and told her about my dream, as well as my recurring visions. She seemed surprised at first, and apprehensive about talking on the subject, but the fact that I had seen that vision brings the story out of her.

"The bird and the reindeer... they're messengers, from the dark figure in the Blast. They're called the-" she gives me some absurdly long title that I think begins with 'the avatar of', though only for the reindeer.

"Who is the figure?"

"He's the creator," she answers. "He shaped this universe, and the one that came before it, and the one that came before that. And he'll shape the one that comes next."

"Why did it... he, sound so sad?"

"He wants us, the humans. He loves us and wants us to return to him, but we're being kept from him."

"How?"

She looks sad, and almost scared as she continues. "I'm... I'm what the avatars called a 'pillar'. There are several people like me in the world. We're reincarnations of the chosen ones from the universe before, and we're supposed to stay close to each other... or else the universe will descend into chaos."

"But?"

"But we're scattered. We're not supposed to be. The avatars say it's never happened before. Because of that, the Earth is descending into chaos. Wars, hunger..." She rubs her arm. It's clear she blames herself for this.

"There's gotta be a way to fix this, though." I say.

She nods. "If two of us can get together, the others should be able to find us. But we don't know where we are, and getting together might take too long." She pauses. "But there is another way."

"Yes?"

"Somebody else can take another pillar's place."

And that's when I woke up. At 3:30am. Which is completely unlike me and my body clock... Stranger and stranger.

Still, it gave me time to imagine how the rest of the dream went. I'll condense this bit, because it's probably less interesting.

Basically, I accept to become a pillar. Hanako warns me about taking the weight of the universe on my shoulders, and I tell her I don't care because I get to do it alongside her. She tells me to come to the parking lot near her house at 3am the next night. When I get there, she tells me that she's only visited by the avatars in this place because it has some sort of spiritual significance, and that she first discovered it by sleepwalking there. We wait a bit, and are both struck by a vision. I'm in the waterfall place I saw before, and both the bird and the reindeer are approaching. They introduce themselves, and I explain why I came.

The reindeer tells me that I received the aftershocks from the dream because I am also linked to the rebirth of the universe, though I'm not a pillar. He tells me that in my past life, I tried to interfere with the rebirth, and am actually the cause of the current pillars' separation. He threatens to kill me, but is convinced by my love for Hanako that I have good intentions. He tells me that because my spirit is already attuned to the pillars, it will make the transfer from one pillar to me much easier and safer, as such a transfer would otherwise weaken the fabric of reality.

The bird tells me that the land we're standing in is an echo of the previous Earth, and that I need to travel through it to reach another pillar and take their burden. I do so as quickly as possible, and find a giant red pillar with another chosen one inside it. As soon as I touch it, I become the pillar and find myself standing next to Hanako, back where we started.

The deer tells us that we should touch in order to summon the others. We kiss, and a bright light surrounds us, and soon four other pillars stand around us.

Timeskip. The dream figure stands over the Earth and speaks to the pillars. He asks if we're ready to sacrifice everything. Some of them are hesitant, but we all accept. Hanako and I spend our last moments in this universe holding hands as everything is reborn.

Millions of years later, in a rural village on an unknown planet, six children are born...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dreams...   Strange dreams... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange dreams...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next