The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Reodip my fourth char

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

Reodip my fourth char Empty
PostSubject: Reodip my fourth char   Reodip my fourth char I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Name: Reodip (read the title)
Powers: he has a chest at home which allows him that when he opens a random chest, it doesn't matter were, he can excess and take and store stuff into it.
Weapon:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(he can zoom 10 to 15 meters with the scope (they didn't draw it on this pic) on the bowgun)

And a small carvin knive which he can also use in battle if needed (25 cm)
apperance:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
armor:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (the male one)
Backstory:
Reodip lived in a village in which it's normal to hunt to hunt monsters, When he was 14 they learned him how to make potions, different kind of bombs, pickaxes and bug catching nets. They also showed him which parts of an monster were perfect to make weapons/armor/ammo of. When he was 16 they gave him his first weapon, a bowgun, they learned him how to hunt quickly while still being carefull. 2 months after that he took on his first quest which was to hunt a great jaggi. He thought it would be easy since he had hunted on jaggi and jaggia before and he killed those with ease. When he spotted the great jaggi he aimed but he sent jaggi towards him blocking his shot and hurting him. He ran away, he had to think of a way to get rid of the jaggi without getting bitten everywere otherwise the great jaggi would be able to easily kill him after that. He thought of a 'new' sort of ammo named "pallet" which is a dart that as soon as it leaves the gun, it breaks sending a lot of smaller ones towards the monster. Sure it hurts less and has a smaller range but its very effective against groups. With it he was able to easily kill the jaggi, from their teeth and claws he made better ammo which eventually also killed the great jaggi. He skinned the beast and again from the teeth and claws he made better and stronger ammo. When he got back to the village he let the tanner make an armor of the skin and took that armor to the blacksmith so that he could make it stronger with iron. A few months later he decided that he was ready to capture a monster and he choice the strongest monster availible, A barroth. Before he left the people gave him some stuff which they said he would need to survive or even hurt the barroth, He accepted the gifts but he thought he was good enough to capture it without getting hurt too much. As soon as he got to the place were the barroth lived he made sure he would make some wounds which would slow it a lot. He aimed for his legs with his strongest normal ammo, but as soon as it hit it's skin it broke not being able to pierce it's skin. He tried every type of ammo he had but nothing worked, he made new ammo from the stuff the villagers gave him which he made especially to pierce through it's skin but even that didn't help. He ran away but he made sure that he could still see the barroth so that when it fell asleep or tried to go to another spot he would be able to see that. After a while he saw that the villagers also gave him gunpowder and some flints, which he he was able to make 1 "crag" which was an exploding ammo that as soon as it hit something with force it would cause the flints to create a spark with in the ammo causing the gunpowder to explode. He decided that it would be his last chance and shot it directly at the barroths head. It hit and exploded which caused the barroth's "armor" around it's head to crack revealing a weak point, Reodip fired all the ammo which he had left at it and after a while it was dead then Reodip realised that he had the capture him which ment it had to be alive. He went back to his village dissapointed that he had failed his mission. When he was 19 he still didn't see when a monster was weak enough to get captured so he decided to travel so that he could see how different kind of monsters would react when they were close to dying since that was the perfect timing to capture them. While he was traveling he made new ammo, different kinds of poisoned ones and one that was specificly made to slash parts of a monsters body. He also found some interesting effects if you added specific herbs/mushrooms/parts of bugs with each other. He is currently in clocktown looking if people have seen monsters which he can hunt.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Reodip my fourth char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reodip my fourth char   Reodip my fourth char I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/

Reodip my fourth char
Page 1 of 1