The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Zarest my 3rd char

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

Zarest my 3rd char Empty
PostSubject: Zarest my 3rd char   Zarest my 3rd char I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Name: Zarest
Apperance:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ignore the floathing skull thingy
Weapons: 2 blades both 50 cm long eventhough they are red and blue they don't have any powers
Powers: none
Family: 2 pots of ashes
Backstory: When Zarest was 5 he met a man in the forest while he was playing. The man was nearly dead but told him to run back the way he came, Zarest refused he wanted to help him, Then the man touched his shoulder and said Ryshac Machál'Nec Vhastur Káos! (try prenouncing that 3 times fast XD). As soon as the man spoke those words he died and Zarest fainted, when he woke up it was the next day and the villagers thought he was dead. When he got home his parents saw that there was a strange mark on his left shoulder it didn't seem that harmfull so they weren't worried and Zanest wasn't sure that what happened in the forest happened or was just a dream. 9 years later Zarest went to sleep only to wake up on the ground next to the burned bodies of his parents and there was a name burned in the only was that was still standing: Magmis. Ever since that night he is hunting for Magmis but somehow he always gets somewere and arrives just after he got there

Magmis
apperance:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Powers: BURN, super power, dark powers like a dark powered punch

Last edited by Necruta on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Zarest my 3rd char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarest my 3rd char   Zarest my 3rd char I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 am

I don't even need to tell you that I approve of this, because we figured everything out in MSN beforehand!
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/

Zarest my 3rd char
Page 1 of 1