The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Introductions?

Go down 
+13
rickamaru
Darc
Sarjinn
MaskedSheikah
KungpowPanda
Dimbo
Apa
TheLilacPilgrim
Zalty
Kylinn
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
meek
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Introductions?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Hello, I'm FalconFetus8. Some may know me on other forums as Strongfan. I began following this since it was a creepypasta. Back then, it wasn't very popular; people would always be calling it fake in the comments, and that kind of ruined the entertainment value. I never took it seriously, and even now I don't. After free.wmv, I thought the entire thing was over. It took a while before I stumbled upon a thread in the Zelda Universe forums that talked about "what day we were on" and such. I had no clue that this had erupted into something like a game. That being said, I missed the entire Moon Children arc, but was present for the Ryukaki arc. However, I never really did anything, I just followed it to see where it was going. I'm hoping that when the game comes out, if I have enough time after school and homework, that I can help there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:40 am

Hi, I'm Requiem. I only recently started to really look into the ARG (a friend of mine introduced me to the text-version a while back when he was using the Elegy Statue as an avatar). I kind of posted out of order: theory before intro. But anyway, hi.

I'm a fairly big Zelda fan, I've been following it ever since I was a little kid from Zelda 1 all the way to Spirit Tracks. I keep myself from looking up information about the upcoming games to prevent spoilers, such as with Skyward Sword. I did see the artwork of that "Fairy Queen / Master Sword" girl, so that was quasi-spoiled for me. Majora's Mask was one of the games I didn't really like because of the time factor, but played anyway. I never stopped the Moon, but my brother did. Majora creeped me out then and still does.

I finally looked into the ARG last night when I read some information on its TVTropes page. Horror stuff never sat well with me and this was no exception, but I kept reading anyway. Finally, I started watching the videos. I'm not done with them but I'm getting there. I'm slowly but surely catching up with everyone. TVTropes already spoiled a lot but that helped get me interested in spite of whatever creepy dreams I'll have.

So....hi.
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Friendliness : 362

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:25 am

A big hello to all of the new comers I haven't said hello to. :3 <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:13 am

TheMeekOne wrote:
A big hello to all of the new comers I haven't said hello to. :3 <3

I second this! Hi guys!! We're glad to have ya here ^.^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:18 am

Since I've been spamming the hell out of this place, I figured I'd give a wave.

I'm MC, one of the more reclusive Bambers. I'm on the older side of this ARG, and I'm queer & butch. You can use she/her, but I prefer to avoid girl/woman. I'm a full-time student with two part-time jobs, and I'm a classics major, which means I'm good at being broke and dumpster-diving.

I've been in the picture since September, and I was eagerly awaiting thetruth.txt {or so we thought it was}. I have weathered WAAL, UA, the1Organization, sitting up the first few nights of the Moon Children's site and thinking we were actually going to see a simulated execution, the big mess that was that entire arc, the first pause, the Ryukaki arc and now this second pause. Old-timer, me.

I'm actually not as big a meanie as I seem, so feel free to drop me a PM and say hi.
Back to top Go down
Sarjinn
Newb
Newb
Sarjinn

Friendliness : 59

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:04 am

*opens musty dungeon door*

Hey guys, I'm Sarjinn. I've been on the ARG for about a month, and I recently was introduced to 4th Day on WYM Chatango. I'm usually in Stabl if anyone wants to talk, and I'm interested in RP'ing (although I'm new to it).

Anyway, hope to...make a post...or two...

*shuts dungeon door and flees*
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Friendliness : 362

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:54 am

Hi MC! Hi Sarjinn! Welcome welcome welcome. <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:31 pm

<.<
I can't believe I didn't introduce myself!
(And I was SO sure I had.)
Well,anyway,I think it's time to introduce myself:

My name is Alex,and I am not that much of a clue finder or mystery solver.
I have been following the Haunted Cartridge story since last summer. (?)
As I just saw,I am pretty much a daily poster here.
Oh and I am the kind of guy who is really honest,and I am not afraid to tell what I think.
(I hold it back though if it's offensive.)

Yeaaaahhhh...

Well,I don't know what else to say,so I think this was my 2-3 month late introduction.
Sorry for being late,I didn't notice this topic :P
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:55 pm

GAH! I forgot to introduce myself since Isaac and Drae were familiar with me from YSHDT!

Well... I am Darc. I'm a amature writer and novice hacker for Fire Emblem 6-8. I used to play the ARG pretty heavily, until Hubris showed up. Being a admirer of close-knit comunities, I refuse to post in there. I'm a massive fan of murder mysteries, and wasted my time learning all 10 of Knox's Laws of Mystery, and all 20 of Van Dine's Commandments. Anything else about me is twice as boring and not worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:05 am

Hi it's ProtonConroy here. My real name is Nicholas Brewer and I live in the state of KY. I am 11 yrs old (please don't shoot me). You can call me Pro, Proton, Conroy, PC, or Capp'n Wiggles (DON'T ASK lol). I am the one who originally cracked Wayward Horizon. I shat cinder blox when Kelbris said "GET OUT". I've been in the ARG when ARC 2 ended. There is really nothing else to say except that I am a straight A student and have met many friends in this ARG.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:57 am

You're 11 and you cracked Wayward Horizon? o__o
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:36 am

Draezeth wrote:

Yes I did lol. What, did you not expect that?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:32 am

ProtonConroy wrote:
Draezeth wrote:

*bows* It has been an honor to be in your presence.

Jk :P Good to see you join the ranks of awesome, Capp'n.

Maybe the older you get, the more likely you are to over-think everything.
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

Friendliness : 399

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:27 am

Lucia Cramden (Alcurar) wrote:
ProtonConroy wrote:
Draezeth wrote:

HA! See how young people can do amazing things in this ARG!?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:51 am

ProtonConroy wrote:
Draezeth wrote:

lol I've been in this ARG for a little bit. Sadly, I lurked though. Yeah, as you get older I do think you start to think everything to be more complicated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:58 am

Dimbo wrote:
ProtonConroy wrote:
Draezeth wrote:

HA! See how young people can do amazing things in this ARG!?

Lol thanks Dimbo!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:18 am

ProtonConroy wrote:
ProtonConroy wrote:
Draezeth wrote:

lol I've been in this ARG for a little bit. Sadly, I lurked though. Yeah, as you get older I do think you start to think everything to be more complicated.

I agree... I also lurk, because I am very busy all the time. Also, curiosity/not stalker question xD What park of KY do you live in? Just like... a cardinal direction. I used to live in Northern KY, close to the Ohio River, so I'm just curious. ^^
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:40 am

Greetings to the denizens of day four forums!

I am called Rickamaru and have joined you today through a recommendation from the one known as J
Hope to have more fun here then my last forum. Alrdy looking good on that regard. I will setup my profile when im not on dialup and have access to the internet with my laptop. Introductions?  - Page 3 929692

Any questions? Feel free to ask. Idk what else to say so ya.....
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:28 am

A new member? Just what we need to squeeze a bit more life into the forum!

So yeah, welcome to the Fourth Day! Our activity has dropped a lot recently, due to that *@$&(%# Within Hubris stealing each and every ARG member. Mad

Have phun!
Back to top Go down
Link
Newb
Newb
Link

Friendliness : 23

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Haaaayyaaa!
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi there, who are you?
Back to top Go down
Link
Newb
Newb
Link

Friendliness : 23

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm the Hero Of Time.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Uh...huh...
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Why dontcha come on into caht and make yourself known stranger, we're real friendly
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:19 pm

A little TOO friendly sometimes....or maybe that's just me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions?    Introductions?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Living Room :: General Chat-
Jump to: