The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Space RP: Final Frontier

Go down 
+3
J
Darc
Aero
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:42 am

The guard gave a low chuckle as the prisoners ceased their rioting. "No noise or bomb." He said as he went back down the hall and returned to his position.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 3:17 pm

Marine moved over to the wall. "Well if we are offworld we can assume that no help will come. They must be well organised possibly with some influence since i was kidnapped from a fairly nice hotel." she sighed, muttering with annoyance. "I hope i'm not being used as a hostage. The hospital wont fund another private field expedition again if that's the case. "You're too you're too much of a risk this and this is why someone of your position travel by yourself."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 1:35 am

Ataberk didn't give a reply at Kasun's remark.

"What do we all have in common? Why would someone take us prisoner?..." Ataberk folded their arms and thought. "Doctor Rayavec, you appear to be an expert in your field. Me, not so much. Well, as you probably know my kind is known for making weapons and using them well. I'm good with them, but I wouldn't call myself an expert...Ah, what about you, Kasun?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 6:28 am

Scoat looked at the door again, listening to the guard walk away. He would wait and see if Khal could come up with a plan.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Kahl sighed and leaned up against the wall, "Shit. Well. At least we tried, right?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 6:09 am

Scoat nodded again. "It is so." He said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 5:42 am

Was just trying so little enough? Scoat looked at the door again before standing up. "It is so!" He said again. He braced himself and threw his body against the door one last time, yelling as he rammed into it.

STR: 20(+3)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 5:59 am

the two guards at the far end of the hall stood speechless as the door was bent and ripped from the wall. It made a loud thud against the metal floor that echoed through the halls. "BOMB IT IS THEN!" The first of the guards angrily howled as he whipped out his long metal rod and tossed the cylinder down the hall. After a brief moment is made a bang and the hall was filled with a sickly yellow smoke that caused a burning sensation in scoat's eyes
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 6:07 am

"Aaaaaah!" Scoat rubbed his eyes to ineffectively try and ease the pain before blindly barreling towards the guards to try and tackle one.

STR: 15(+3)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 6:33 am

Ataberk hesitated a moment, looking back and forth between their two companions and the door. There wasn't any time. They threw their side at the door.

17(+3)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:09 am

The door made a loud creaking noise and looked visibly bent during the chaos as it was rammed, but it did not yet collapse. In the hall the second guard, still trying to stand himself up and put away his magazine, was tackled by the blinded fish as the tumbled down together.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:16 am

"Sc-Scoat!" Kahl yelled, before running to the door. He stopped when he saw the gas, "Shit." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, before he started running with all six of his limbs. He ran towards Scoat's screams, before he heard the sound of a crash in front of him. He opened his eyes, and kept running until he was next to Scoat. "Whatcha got on ya?" Khal began searching for a weapon on the guard.

DEX: 17(+1)
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 5:07 am

Mikael rushes to assist Surva with the door, however unsure of his usefulness in the task at hand he may have been. Years of civilian living and home cooked meals had worn away at much of his muscle.

"Let's do it as a team, Surva! Get behind us, Rayavec!" Mikael shouts as he mentally braces himself for the labor ahead.

He slams his full weight into the door, groaning when he does so. Ramming his left arm straight into a metal door? Probably not such a good idea.

10 (+0)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 9:04 am

Kahl managed to swipe the unextended rod from the struggling guard's belt. The standing guard attempted to attack the rodent, dealing a light blow to its back with the blunt side of its rod.

The door to the closed cell door continued to rumble from the force against it, showing signs of strain.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 9:15 am

Scoat didn't know what to do with this guard now that he was on top of him, and he still couldn't see. He yelled out again at the pain in his eyes and attempted to pin the guard he had.

STR: 13 (+3)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 10:56 am

Kahl stumbled forward and caught himself on one of his arms, before pushing off and using the momentum to swing the baton at the guard's thigh, with it extending mid swing.

STR: 1 (-1)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 1:30 am

Ataberk tried to force the door open again, releasing a grunt of exertion.

STR: 15 (+3)
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 7:44 am

Marine sighed. "Dont expect me to be much help unless you two are on the ground bleeding out and near death." She rushed over to the door and helped push as much as she could.

STR ROLL: 5 (7-2)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:54 am

Kahl swung out towards the guard, but his rod didn't extend. It was jammed! Meanwhile the second guard managed to squirm itself out from under the aquatic behemoth. The first guard, noticing Kahl grabbing the rod, shuffled over and kicked him back.

With the combined efforts of repeated bashing, the trio finally managed to bend the door till it snapped off the wall and fell next to the other door with all three prisoners bursting out

( Con roll to withstand the gas! )

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 6:56 am

Ataberk lurched into the next room, catching themselves before they fell over. Their eyes teared up and their lungs filled with a foul tasting air. They grimaced, looking around to see how much visibility they had in the gas.

CON: 13 (+3)

Looky-looky check: 3
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 7:08 am

Marine fell to the ground after pushing the door then toticed the gas she was now breathing. She coughed on the gas then put her hand to her mouth as her eyes went red and waterey.

CON 13 (15-2)
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Mikael rushes out the door, holding his jacket over the lower half of his face. It was a poor means of protection against the gas, but it would at least dull the scent for a short time. The very air burned his eyes. What he wouldn't give for his flight suit right now.

Mikael wheezes a bit as he attempts to bear with the gas and regain visibility despite his now irritated eyes. Loss of visibility is a huge hazard for a mercenary. No visibility for a pilot? Never mind a hazard, it was suicide!

CON: 12 (12+0)

Whatever skill counts as Perception: 21 (19+2 from WIS, I guess)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Kahl yelped as he was kicked back, before getting down on all six(es?). He growled at the guard and ran towards him, trying to stay as low to the ground as possible. Once he got near, he jumped up, and slammed the end of the metal rod into the guard's gut, using two of his hands to push on the end, to add more force.

STR: 10 (10-1)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:26 pm

While withstanding the gas, Ataberk wasn't able to perceive much outside the cloud other than chaotic noise. The two other prisoners found themselves feeling the pain from the gas, though to less of an extent than Scoat. Despite the effects of the gas, Mikael's trained eyes were still easily able to spot silhouettes of conflict well enough to know who was who.

Khal's blow against the guard proved uneffective as he was barely able to hobble out of the way of a retaliating strike. The second guard, seeing the second door slam down, decided it was time to call for backup and jumped to a console on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:28 pm

Kahl ran back and assessed the situation. He ran over to the guard on the console and jumped onto on of his arms, dangling off of it by two of his hands, "He's over here, Scoat!" he called out, before jamming the hilt of the rod into the guard's side.

STR: 19 (20-1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space RP: Final Frontier
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Garden :: Role-Play forum :: The Pool :: Other RPs-
Jump to: