The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Space RP: Final Frontier

Go down 
+3
J
Darc
Aero
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:35 pm

"Oh no..." Hachiyo said, still holding the baton tightly in the air where it connected with the guard. She looked up to watch the fish thing and the furry thing, hoping she wouldn't have to fight either of them now too.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 6:09 am

Scoat leaned against a wall when he stood up. He felt tired and useless and he was wondering how he'd gotten in to this mess in the first place. For all he knew, the guard was still running away and they were all going to get caught and put back in their cells. He rubbed his burning eyes some more.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 6:30 am

Marine ran over to the duo in their pile on the floor "Are you boys ok?" She noticed another alien with the Slogg guard at its feet. "It looks like someone else finished the job." She walked a couoke f steps towards it. "Well if you knocked out that guard then i guess you're in the same boat as us. We really should stick together."

Science Biology: 19 (9+10)
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 11:56 pm

"W-We should?" Hachiyo asked nervously. she glanced over the woman's shoulders at the other aliens. The one still had a gun in its hands. The other was rubbing its eyes. She fluttered down to the ground and stood nervously behind the fallen guard.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 1:21 am

Kahl stood up shakily, and stretched our his limbs. "It'd be the safest bet." Kahl agreed, before cracking his neck, "You don't have to, but more are on their way now. We need to move."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 2:10 am

"It is so!" Scoat agreed, moving away from the wall. He rubbed his eyes and tried being careful not to step anywhere Khal didn't tell him to, or worse, on Khal again.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 2:14 am

Hachiyo took to the air again so she was at a height with the woman who had first spoke to her. She was the smallest of this group and they all seemed to be a lot bulkier than she was. It wouldn't do to get caught underfoot. "Right... Well... Um... I'm Hachiyo," She said. "I can only hope that we don't have to knock out guards all the time while we're together," she let out a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:05 am

"Yeah that's great." Kahl said dismissively, as he read the signs on the walls. To the right of Hachiyo, there was one that read armory. Kahl grinned, "Alright! Let's head down here."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 1:05 am

The group headed down the hall till they came to two doors. One straight ahead and one on the left wall.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:20 am

Kahl gestured to the door on the left. They couldn't let themselves get cornered if they tried the far door first. He pressed his back against the wall and held the gun at his side. "Someone open the door." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:43 am

Scoat fumbled around until he managed to open the door. He rubbed his eyes again and let the others go first.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Hachiyo flew through quickly, not wanting to be left behind.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Th next room contained several dark chests and lockers scattered about. Some clips for various guns were strewn across a table with another handgun and a knife on the end.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 8:39 pm

"Hell yeah!" Kahl scurried into the room and began digging through one of the lockers, "Someone watch the door. We can't have them barge in while we're going through all of this."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:46 pm

"Oh an armory." Marine remarked. "Ok i'll watch the doorwhile you get armed. You thinkna medkit or water to help the big guy woukd be in here?"
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:29 am

Scoat moved his head around like he was trying to keep watch. He rubbed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:51 am

unsurprisingly, many of the containers were locked up. A chest under one of the tables stood out as appearing recently placed with an external lock on it. A piece of scrap paper was stuck to it.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 11:17 am

Hachiyo fluttered towards the chest and glanced at the piece of paper stuck to it, hoping to find a way to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:25 pm

The messy paper had the words "Slave shit" written hastily across it with radically varying letter size
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:15 pm

Kahl kept messing with the lockers, "Anyone see anything to pick a lock with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space RP: Final Frontier   Space RP: Final Frontier - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space RP: Final Frontier
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Garden :: Role-Play forum :: The Pool :: Other RPs-
Jump to: