The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DANGANRONPA RP (2)

Go down 
+2
Kikren
Aka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DANGANRONPA RP (2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 1:51 pm

All approved.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:26 am

Name: Clair Yance. (18)
Appearance: 5'2" Wears a dark pink ceremonial robe, with elaborate details stitched in of souls, spirits, lanterns, flowers and skulls. Very Dia de los muertos-esque. Wears a dream catcher around her neck. Medium build, pretty curvy. Hispanic heritage. A bandage is wrapped around her head, with her hair covering the right side of the bandage, leaving only the left half exposed. Has black hair with violet streaks running to the ends. Has hazel eyes. Tends to have a vapid and blank look on her face. Wears black slippers.  
Talent: Super Duper High School Medium
Personality: Spaces out at regular intervals. Is pretty oblivious and takes jokes and things at face value rather than what they really mean. Tries to sound wiser than she is when she's just talking face to face. Is fairly nice, and tries to get to know everyone.
Others: Had a television program for awhile, but she cut it after the ridicule that she received. Will do house calls and attend funerals, and is the most popular for her sense of formality and professionalism.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 2:54 am

Name: Rachael Qing (16)
Appearance: A rather short (4' 11") Asian girl with bob-cut black hair, brown eyes with steel frame glasses, and a rather thin build. She wears black, formal business attire with brown stockings.
Talent: Super Duper High School Bookkeeper
Personality: Very strict and can be quite bossy. Believes that one's outward appearance shows in their personality. Obsesses over organization and tidiness.
Others: She has helped numerous businesses organize their records, and as a result has saved many from potential bankruptcy, however she has also shutdown two due to reporting corruption.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:14 pm

both sound great!
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 3:00 am

Ok that's it. Applications are closed!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DANGANRONPA RP (2)
Page 1 of 1