The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Cancellation Quest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Cancellation Quest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Considering her abilities, let's go with Saboteur.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Definitely saboteur.

Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:28 pm

>Considering her abilities, let's go with Saboteur.
>Definitely saboteur.

You begin teaching Lucianna the basics of the SABOTEUR job.

Given your current lack of HIGH YIELD EXPLOSIVES or FIREARMS, it's mostly vague instruction at best, as opposed to a practical lesson. You do manage cover PICKPOCKETING, BASIC CHEMISTRY, and LOCKPICKING, as you can perform all of these with practical explanations. Though admittedly, your grasp of CHEMISTRY mostly comes from mistakes you made with HOUSEHOLD CLEANING PRODUCTS after being exiled. Lucianna doesn't seem to benefit much from your instructions regarding CHEMISTRY.

UPDATE:

LUCIANNA:

- LOCKSMITE LEVEL 1 UNLOCKED

- POCKETTECH LEVEL 1 UNLOCKED

LUCIANNA CAN NOW ASSIST DURING ACTS OF VILLAINY!

With this done, you have two more actions left in the day. What will you do now?
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:10 am

Train Lucianna in SABOTEUR jobs, you have a servant already.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Cancellation Quest - Page 7 21
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:08 am

>Train Lucianna in SABOTEUR jobs, you have a servant already.

But you already DID that!

Anything else you can do?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:10 am

Ask Lucianna to transform into Miaka.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:55 am

>Ask Lucianna to transform into Miaka.

You inquire about this, and Lucianna promptly informs you that her powers don't WORK like that. Being a relatively WEAK Doppelganger, she can't just assume forms all willy nilly! She would need to spend time OBSERVING someone to actually transform into another form. Things that don't EXIST are off the menu till she gains some power.

"Only an extremely powerful Doppelganger could turn into your waifu!", she says between poorly contained laughs.

You feel vaguely HUMILIATED.
She is definitely NOT your waifu!

You wasted an action, it seems.

You have one action remaining. What'll you do now?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:58 am

Go buy something to sleep on.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:58 am

just be glad florian didnt hear that sentence, she would probably burn your shrine down.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:19 am

>Go buy something to sleep on.

You wander around town aimlessly and buy a FINE AS FUCK COUCH for $5000 GIBBERIAN DOLLARS.

While many would argue that this is a colossal waste of money, this couch has a COMFORT LEVEL of 3, meaning that it is one of the finest examples of street-legal comfort technology a normal citizen could buy.

Gibberia has some strange laws.

You set up the couch in your living room and tell Lucianna to sleep there from now on.

You crash down onto your own BED and GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP.

Your MOTIVATION caps out.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:22 am

Today is DAY 14!

You still have a day off, so it's time to chill out with your three actions.

What're you gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:24 am

Proceed to have an existential crisis.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Look into tomorrows job by AHRIMAN, since he just said KILL STUFF, it would be better to know where or how you would need to do such a thing, also tell LUCIANNA to go to a LIBRARY or something to read books to do with CHEMISTRY and EXPLOSIVES so she can help you more with sabotaging acts of VILLAINY.

(side note: what is Florian good for in combat or acts of villainy?)
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:56 am

>Proceed to have an existential crisis.

You don't really feel like your existence has been called into question or anything. Maybe later.

>Look into tomorrows job by AHRIMAN, since he just said KILL STUFF, it would be better to know where or how you would need to do such a thing, also tell LUCIANNA to go to a LIBRARY or something to read books to do with CHEMISTRY and EXPLOSIVES so she can help you more with sabotaging acts of VILLAINY.

(side note: what is Florian good for in combat or acts of villainy?)

Well, normally you'd receive information by now. You'll give it to TOMORROW morning, if anything.

You order Lucianna to go brush up on CHEMISTRY at the library. You can't expect her to get info on EXPLOSIVES there, it's a public establishment.

As for Florian, all you know is her current STAT distribution. You don't know what actual talents she may or may not have.

Her stats are distributed as follows right now:

VIG - 16
KNK - 16
WIT - 15
PIZ - 13

You have two actions remaining. What shall you do?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:58 am

Assign Florian the task of enumerating all of her talents and skills on a piece of paper for future reference.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:08 am

we can always speculate on florians skills like how her motivation is probably very low unless it has something to do with you. you also know that she is good at lock picking and breaking and entering. As well as surveillance since she can stare at you sleeping, unblinking for hours on end...watching.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:49 am

>Assign Florian the task of enumerating all of her talents and skills on a piece of paper for future reference.

>we can always speculate on florians skills like how her motivation is probably very low unless it has something to do with you. you also know that she is good at lock picking and breaking and entering. As well as surveillance since she can stare at you sleeping, unblinking for hours on end...watching.

Florian seems a bit too eager to comply, apparently having a sheet ready in ADVANCE. While she is definitely the most TERRIFYING individual you have ever encountered, you can honestly admit that you admire Florian's work ethic.

Skills:

Florian is assigned to the SERVANT job right now, so you can't even bring her into a fight without a SERVANT to take her place.

She seems to have plenty of experience with a variety of FIREARMS, along with having PROFICIENCY X. This means she can use any weapon she lacks a specific proficiency for without any PENALTIES. Mind you, she won't get any BONUSES either, but that's the price you pay for penalty evasion.

You've got one more action remaining today. What shall you do now?
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Equip the axe and give it a good swing around in an attempt to gain more proficiency in using it.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:47 pm

>Equip the axe and give it a good swing around in an attempt to gain more proficiency in using it.

You already have PROFICIENCY with AXES, and there's no way you'll gain gain MASTERY or BONUSES just from swinging it around!

You bring forth your list of PROFICIENCIES and BONUSES, for the sake of a reminder to yourself.

- PROFICIENCY: UNARMED
-- TRAINING: FIST

- PROFICIENCY: SWORDS
-- DEFENSIVE STANCE

- PROFICIENCY: AXES
-- BALANCED STANCE

With training in FISTS, you gain a +2 base damage bonus when you attack using FIST-based UNARMED attacks.

With the passive skill DEFENSIVE STANCE, you get a +2 bonus to your defense, but take a -2 penalty when attacking. This effect is only active when you have a SWORD equipped.

With the passive skill BALANCED STANCE, you get a +1 bonus to both your attack and defense. This effect is only active when you have a AXE equipped.

You still have one action remaining. What shall you do now?

Last edited by Darc on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Get Florian to teach you about pistols. Every man needs proficiency with a piece.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:18 pm

>Get Florian to teach you about pistols. Every man needs proficiency with a piece.

You contemplate this, but you're in the middle of a damn city and barely staying UNDER the radar again. Firing off guns would no doubt bring all sorts of unsavory attention. You'll consider asking for LESSONS when there's nothing to make said LESSONS an inconvenience.

Anything else you can do?
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:36 am

just organise a day at a firing range. fun for the qhole family. or just practice/have fun with those foam bullet shooters. And lastly Practive your Tea making for the thingy tommorow. Always good to plractive and if it levelss up, just remember not to share it with the folks there

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:48 am

>just organise a day at a firing range. fun for the qhole family. or just practice/have fun with those foam bullet shooters. And lastly Practive your Tea making for the thingy tommorow. Always good to plractive and if it levelss up, just remember not to share it with the folks there

But you AREN'T doing a job for ALKATRAZ tomorrow! You're helping AHRIMAN "KILL STUFF" apparently. Besides, you've never seen any firing ranges in this city and a FOAM BULLET SHOOTER would just give you PROFICIENCY with TOYS.

You achieved mastery of TEA MAKING many moons ago. That's why despite losing most of your power, you can still cast TEA at a high level. As someone with a SERVANT POTENTIAL, you are quite offended that someone, imaginary voice or otherwise, would dare say you need PRACTICE in TEA MAKING.

You find yourself more stressed out about this than you should and proceed to CRY. You just can't help yourself. Once you get started, you have a hard time stopping.

You run into your room and cry yourself to sleep.

Talk about counterproductive.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:14 am

You lazily roll out of bed. You may have CRIED yourself to sleep, but you still feel stressed out.

It's DAY 15...

As you walk into the kitchen, you notice an unfamiliar middle-eastern man, simply standing and STARING at you. He's at least seven feet tall.

The lack of familiar faces is unnerving in its own right.

Your experiences with Florian have you prepared for this kind of HARDCORE EYE CONTACT, but what amazes you most is his attire.

How does someone walk down the street with that many weapons on them without anyone thinking a call to the police would be a GOOD IDEA?

You give him a NERVOUS greeting, but he does not cease his stare.

As you attempt to walk past him to get to your MORNING COFFEE, but he grabs your wrist.

"Today, much kill. Follow." He says before dragging you to the door.

Where your front doorway would normally open up to an average street, you find a FOREST instead.

"So, you're Ahriman, I take it?" You ask of him, but he simply replies with a yellowed grin.

He drags you into a clearing and points at a BINDING CIRCLE on the ground.

A BINDING CIRCLE is used to contain a large doorway between this world and the Netherworld.

LEGION refers to areas like this as POTENTIAL OUTBREAK SITES.

Should a large enough number of demons break through, that's it man. GAME OVER.

You can see that the BINDING CIRCLE has received quite a bit of damage from the Netherworld side of things. It won't be long before some warlord attempts to make a push.

"YOU KILL SMALL. I KILL BIG." He shouts as he hands you an IRON AXE, suspiciously similar to the one you own.

As if these were the magic words or something, the BINDING CIRCLE cracks open!

A group of five SLIMES attack you. Just small fry. No biggie.

You turn towards AHRIMAN, only to see an ELDER DRAGON tear through the doorway. Well shit.

You have your duty and he has his.

You focus on the SLIMES as you ready your IRON AXE.

==========================================================================
BATTLE TIME!

DARC VERSUS SLIME (5)

You get a leg up on the SLIMES with your superior KNACK!

MOTIVATION: 300%
CONCENTRATION: 300%

- ATTACK
- SKILL
Spoiler:

- MAGIC
Spoiler:

- ITEM
Spoiler:

- FLEE
- AUTO BATTLE

What's the plan, head voices?
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:29 am

ATTACK

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Cancellation Quest - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cancellation Quest
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next