The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3

Go down 
+3
Scotia
Soulless Dragon
Commander Catspirit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:34 am

Fist shook her head. "Medical condition. It's rather... difficult to operate without it." She glanced over at Jaruzak. "Plus it makes me look badass."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:53 am

"Well I haven't seen you without it so I can't compare. Also, does it block out your sense of smell?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:17 am

"Well I think it adds to the intimidation factor. A dark night and quiet streets..." She started quietly. "suddenly, an unknown assailant appears with a dark mask hiding their expression. Why are they there? What do they want? Are they angry? Curious? Maybe they're carrying a sadistic smile..." Suddenly a dim purple glow creates an outline of eyes underneath the lenses..." Her eyes began to glow as she said it. "...and you know you're in for some trouble!" She opened her hands on either side of her face like claws. "and yes, it tends to mute smells a bit more than they would normally be." She said as she resumed her position from before
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:39 am

Jaruzak laughed for a brief moment. "Seems you have quite the character for yourself figured out. And the reason I asked about the smells is because the Temple we are going to reeks of poisonous water, you should understand when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:54 am

"Well you don't have to worry about me. I'm not afraid of some smelly water" Fist said. "Hopefully you don't have some kind of... super lizard nose though. I'd hate for you to need this mask more than me." She joked
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:02 am

Jaruzak didn't get the joke and thus responded rather seriously. "I haven't heard of lizards having a good sense of smell, but personally my race is known for their keen senses. I've been through there before, so I know I can deal with the smell, even if I don't like it a lot."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:15 am

"Heh... right." Fist said, finding the serious response amusing. "I haven't seen any race like yours before. Come to think of it I don't really know much about ya other than that you're our big scary fire breather. Where you from anyways? You a local?" She said trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:27 am

Jaruzak took a breath. "Well I'm from far away quite simply, more specifically a volcanic mountain range on a continent across the sea. I guess we are sorta like the Aerolfos which live in this area. My personal quest to find members of my race led me here. I was beginning on thinking of giving up on this area and searching another part of the world before I met you guys."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:39 am

"Wanderer huh? Well, good thing you stuck around. Wouldn't have found that Karuka girl otherwise." Fist replied. "She from a family of one too or...?" She began inquiring
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:46 am

Jaruzak thought for a moment. "Well I think the only reason I found her was due to going back in time with you guys, so I am very thankful for it." He paused for a moment before continuing. "I don't know about what she's been through, but she's probably been alone for a while."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:00 am

"Well, she had to come from somewhere. Surely it's a lead to what you're looking for." Fist said positively
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:11 am

"Well, I'm not looking for a place or anything in particular. The reason I'm looking for my kind is because we are nearly extinct. Back in the day I searched all the villages I knew of, but found only burnt rubble and corpses. I waited awhile but it seems we abandoned our homeland after a genocide." Jaruzak continued, trying to explain what he could.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:23 am

"Genocide? What sparked a genocide against a race of fire breathers like yourself?" Fist pondered as her foot bobbed up and down
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:08 am

"I never knew. But according to that so called 'Goddess', it was fear." Jaruzak remarked.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:22 am

"Well striking first is one way to conquer your fear I suppose." Fist replied. "Must have been some tough folks to be able to take most of you out. That or they had a very large quantity of meat shields."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:33 am

"I'm not too sure, I didn't find other race's bodies." Jaruzak thought in silence for awhile. "I did find arrows though, now that I think about it."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 6:05 am

"I'd assume arrows would be useful against flying opponents." Fist said. She glanced down at the ground for a moment. "How much further you think?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:02 am

"About 20 more minutes or so, not too much further." Jaruzak responded. He remained silent for a few minutes before speaking again. "So you asked me for my story, what about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 4:44 pm

"Oooh, it's pretty long and complicated." Fist said whistfully. "The short version is, as a kid I was forcefully drafted to be a soldier in a privatized army/mad men's science project. I learned to be a lethal killing machine and how to adapt my natural 'gifts' into a controlled force of destruction." She kept drawing out the beginning of each sentence as she figured out how to best condense them. "I was thrown into all sorts of life threatening situations believing they were for the good of my people and country, and finally me and my friends got stabbed in the back by the hands that fed us... leading me to flee here. That pretty much sums it up." She spoke fairly nonchalantly about it at this point, waving her hand back and forth as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Kowen was sat on the opposite platform to the entrance waiting for the group that would take her back to Clock Town. She had cast her stones twice since the others left and both times had different results. She watched as the water was steadily cleared by the Deku Scrubs. She supposed if she wanted to she could cross to the other side now but she could seem to find a way that didn't involve getting into the water. So she waited. Her dress was torn and she was feeling the chill from the outside. She couldn't wait to get different clothes from the tailor in Clock town. She still carried the Halberd in case there was any trouble and she found she was very proficient with the weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:29 pm

"That's an interesting life you've lived. Reminds me of my own, in ways. Although its pretty different." Jaruzak said after Fist finished speaking.

Soon after, Jaruzak began gliding down and landed before the Temple. He put Fist down and stretched his joints. "Well here we are, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Fist shook out her legs out after the landing. They had started going numb during the flight. She looked at the entrance and tilted her head. "Yeah, I could see witches living here." It was an interesting looking place, but She was ready to move to the next step once this was over. "Lead the way." She said, motioning to the entrance.

Not long after entering they could see Kowen's figure on the other side of the gorge. "Hey over there!" Fist called with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:44 pm

Kowen stood up. "Hello," she called back. She wasn't too happy to see Jaruzak had returned. That was not what she'd had in mind for her rescuer.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 am

Jaruzak leaped off the edge and glided to the other side, landing a decent distance from Kowen. "Chaos says that he needs you back alive. I am here to make sure that happens." He said calmly yet sternly.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:20 am

OOC:
((*Shovels popcorn in my mouth and watches from the sidelines*))
(Don't judge me, this is begging for spectators)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next