The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3

Go down 
+3
Scotia
Soulless Dragon
Commander Catspirit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 6:55 am

Kowen turned to Zoliel and placed a hand softly on her head. "I would not do something like that. The stones informed me that I should travel with you and I intend to do just that. How would I have known we were destined to come here when we met when I did not even know what the aim of the mission was?" Her voice was softer than when she was speaking to Jaruzak, there was no anger in it.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:00 am

"You seem to forget that you were covered in thick armour, and the only spots open were your head and upper torso, I didn't have the time to break a leg before you would have impaled me and the rest." Jaruzak sighed and got up and stretched his sore limbs. "Complain all you like, but if I wanted you dead, you would be. The outcome was us victorious, without casualties."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:14 am

"You seem to know about us getting here, but you don't know anything about me." Zoliel started a bit upset, swatting Kowen's hand away as she stood upright. "And you're arguing that they should have chanced you killing the three of us just so you'd be more physically well. If you plan on backstabbing me you'd do well to learn how to fly first." Zoliel finished as she marched back towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:16 am

Kowen blinked astonished at Zoliel's retreating back. She was utterly shocked.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Jaruzak smirked a little at Zoliel's reaction. He turned back to Kowen. "So, Kowen, how do you plan on leaving this place? I doubt you can make it past those hungry plants and poisonous smelling water, even fully healed."

Karuka began to slowly walk after Zoliel. Although she felt Zoliel's clear display of mistrust towards Kowen wasn't entirely unfounded, she began to wonder how much Zoliel trusted her as the latest newcomer. She would try and prove her trustworthiness in time.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Kowen drew herself up to her full height, while considerably tall for a normal girl of her age, she was still short when compared to the dragon. "If you are planning to leave me behind do not waste your breath taunting me about it. I shall find my own way out if you insist on making this difficult." with that she knelt down and cast her runes.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:22 pm

"I never said I was going to leave you behind, I merely asked what your intended exit strategy was." Jaruzak stated plainly. "With all this mistrust floating around, I was quite sure you wouldn't want me to hold you in my arm with you at my mercy."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:25 pm

Kowen ignored Jaruzak as she read the runes. "It seems the other parties will be joining us soon enough, even if you left me here they would be able to get me out." She stood up and looked Jaruzak in the eye. "And who ever said I would be at your mercy or in your arms?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:45 pm

"When flying you, you have to be carried in my arm, and you would be at my mercy if I thought about dropping you." Jaruzak stated whilst returning the look down at Kowen. "I see no reason for the groups to return here when I intend to make a straight fly to Clocktown, meeting up with Quint and Trace perhaps on the way, if I see them." Jaruzak sighed deeply. "This isn't my native tongue so perhaps it didn't get across the first time. I'm willing to put a bit of trust into you saying the truth that you were controlled. Now, since you went on enough about my stabbing you being unnecessary, I figure you don't trust me enough to fly you out. So once again, do you trust me enough to fly you out?"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Zoliel sat a few rooms back with her back to the door to the marshier area, speaking a bit to herself for a moment before she noticed Karuka following her. She quieted down and simply stared in the direction of the others.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Karuka crouched down in front of Zoliel, "So what do you want to eat once we get out of here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:56 pm

"I do not. If you are willing to impale me you may be more than willing to drop me should you find it more convenient. You can wait here with me or you can go ahead and explain to the others why it is I do not trust you to fly me out of here."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Zoliel looked confused for a moment, shrugging the question off. "Not sure it matters to me, sorry, but thank you for asking."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:11 pm

"Your answer is received, if you don't trust me with your life, then I won't trust you with mine. Quite simple." Jaruzak began to walk away, "I'm not waiting around while the possible end of freedom is so close at hand." He then flicked a hand up as a casual sign of goodbye as he walked through the door.

Karuka was surprised for a moment before answering back to Zoliel, "We had a hard fight and need to recover, the only way to do that is to eat to replenish ourselves. I intend to hunt and forage on the way back, so is there anything you would like?"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:15 pm

"If you make anything for me at all I appreciate that enough" Zoliel replied with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Kowen blinked several times in quick succession. She had never doubted the runes before and she hoped she had read them correctly. Some, if not all of the group that had set out from Clock Town to meet them would come for her. She sat on her knees in the formal style of her race and began to wait.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:39 pm

Jaruzak walked into the room where Karuka and Zoliel had been waiting. "It seems that she doesn't trust us, nor is she willing to give us a reason to trust her. We shall leave immediately." And with that, Jaruzak scooped up Zoliel and flew her out of the Temple.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Zoliel was a little shocked at the takeoff, she still wasn't particularly happy flying. She made sure not to drop the mask and tried not to look down.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:42 pm

(Jaruzak, Karuka and Zoliel would arrive before Quint and Trace in Clocktown due to flying, but Trace already had a conversation, so now we need to make the group do something for 30 hours so we don't break timeline. I'll post what happens later.)
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:58 pm

Part 1;

Jaruzak and Karuka flew over the trees of the marshy land with Jaruzak carrying Zoliel the entire time. After about an hour a clearing was spotted and they landed down in it to rest.
Jaruzak put down Zoliel with care while Karuka went to go gather food.
Zoliel tried not to look too relieved when they landed, she watched Karuka for a moment before finding a place to sit down. She kept thinking about the masks they took and what all they could achieve.
"You fought well Zoliel," Jaruzak said while putting some dry sticks down to start a fire with. "But I think you have a lot more room to improve, care for me to teach you?'
Zoliel paused to think for a moment, "I'd appreciate that" she said simply with a nod.
Jaruzak grinned toothily. "Good, perhaps I'll start after some rest." He then breathed over all the dry sticks he could find to start the fire.
Zoliel looked in the direction Karuka left in, mostly wondering how long it would be before she was back.
Karuka returned about an hour later, with three rabbits and a handful of wild vegetables. She deposited them down near the fire and began skinning the rabbits with her hunting knife.
"That was fast." Jaruzak said while viewing the food and smelling the plants.
Karuka looked up while still skinning, "Actually, that was rather slow by my standards, early Spring isn't the most favourable time."
"I don't think I could do better." Zoliel said, reflecting on needing to spend a fair bit of the day trying to find things for herself when she was on her own.
"Well, I've spent many years learning the secrets of the hunt. There's no need to feel down." Karuka responded, trying to soothe Zoliel.
Zoliel sighed, "I know." She understood that she was younger than the others, but she didn't think she had to be particularly happy about that.
When Karuka was done skinning the rabbits and removing the organs, she set them up on a spit above the fire to roast while she began cleaning the vegetables.
Jaruzak spent the time seeing how far his wounded muscles would allow movement, he hoped they would heal quickly.
Zoliel wasn't hurt too bad during the fight but she did like relaxing for a while. While she may have been useful during the first parts of the fight, she knew like Jaruzak said that she had a fair bit to learn, she felt a bit like she used more energy than she should have with swings that didn't matter. Luckily the darknuts weren't particularly skilled themselves either.
Karuka cut open the vegetables and squeezed the juices onto the rabbits before cooking them in her hand over the fire. Once cooked she handed the first one to Zoliel after it had cooled before handing the next to Jaruzak, who bowed deeply in response.
"Thank you" Zoliel said with a nod, eating a bit slowly.
Jaruzak began eating the vegetables, they atleast tasted better than he was expecting, although he knew they wouldnt compare to the rabbits roasting. He continued to watch the meat cook hungrily.
Karuka ate her share in silence, occasionally turning the meat so it would cook evenly. When done, she broke the stick the rabbits were on so they could each hold one, then handed them out before taking one for herself once again.
Jaruzak devoured his quickly, he couldn't deny his appetite for meat after a good battle.
Zoliel ate less quickly, mostly just thinking to herself.
After Jaruzak finished his food he stood up and grabbed his sword and began to shadow-fight on the other side of the clearing, fluidly making his sword strikes as he practiced his moves.
Zoliel watched Jaruzak, still eating slower than he did, hoping she could learn at least a little bit from that.
Karuka idlely watched as she began carving some new arrows.
Zoliel finished eating and moved over near Jaruzak's side to look closer.
Jaruzak slowed down his motions so that Zoliel could get a better look. After a while he stopped, "Zoliel, grab your scythe, there is only so much to be gained without practice."
Zoliel nodded, holding her weapon at her side, standing upright, facing Jaruzak. "What should I be doing?"
Jaruzak thought for a moment, "First, I want to have a good look at your form." He stepped aside. "Swing and go through the motions of combat."
Zoliel moved a bit away and breathed deeply. She stood for a moment holding her scythe a bit behind her before she swung heavily to her right. She mostly stood still as she swept her weapon in front of her, making wide heavy swings. Occasionally she would step back and swing upwards, or step forwards and swing overhead, but otherwise her movement under her waist was fairly still.
While she couldn't see, she was fairly familiar with her scythe by now, pointing the blade in the direction of her swing fairly consistently. She felt like her earlier thought wasn't changing as much in her practice, where she felt like her swings were strong, but she wasn't really sure how to use that power as well as Jaruzak or Karuka could.
Jaruzak watched in silence before moving over. "You seem to misunderstand your weapon." He moved over and tried to gently correct her stance by moving her feet more apart to give more balance and adjusted the positions of her hands on the shaft of the scythe. "Now, the mistake you've been making is thinking that because you are holding your weapon in your hands, that it is your hands that put the power into your strike. This is not the case."
Jaruzak readied his stance and then moved his back foot forward in the same motion he swung horizontally, The full weight of his body was concentrated into his sword and the power of it was clearly visible.
"The power of a strike begins in the feet and ends in the blade, if you don't direct the strike with your feet, you can only use half your strength at best."
Zoliel tried to mimic Jaruzak's movements better, she didn't feel like she entirely understood what she was doing, but she tried to step more into her attacks and swung more with her body than her arms. She tried to keep her stance spread as Jaruzak corrected, but not quite adjusting instantly.
Jaruzak then showed that after the first step, a second could be performed in the same motion but reversed once the blade had reached the side. He then made Zoliel practice stepping with powerful swings for the next hour.
During this time Karuka had made four more arrows and heated and pounded the edges of the tip, now all she needed was some feathers.
Zoliel breathed heavier as she felt like she slowly drained, she didn't usually practice much past when she tried to get used to it at first, let alone as much as she had then.
Jaruzak chuckled a little bit at Zoliel's exhaustion. "Eventually, you might be able to do an hour of training as rest, once you have built up your stamina." He then turned to Karuka, "I have decided that we should take down the slavers that captured you, if allowed to live any longer more will suffer in captivity." he said with conviction.
Karuka nodded. "I feel it may not be best to attack as injured as we are, but I can agree that I want to see these would-be handlers of my fate."
Zoliel nodded, thinking for a moment. "How exactly did they.. capture you.. in the first place?"
Karuka looked down for a moment, "I was sleeping and the next thing I know, I'm in a steel cage with a very sore head, I passed out again and then when I woke next, I was amongst you." She paused. "I don't think I will ever sleep as heavy again."
Zoliel looked over to Jaruzak, as if expecting him to say something.
"Rest up, we will assault them in the middle of the night, after all, all of us have no trouble in the dark." Jaruzak stated after a moments thought.
And with that they rested until several hours after the sun went down.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Part 2;

Flying under the cover of darkness, Jaruzak, Karuka and Zoliel reached the slaver encampment, with Karuka spotting it first. They landed near the encampment and watched the walls for patrols, it seemed there was six slavers on the wall, although none noticed them.
"What do you see inside, Zoliel?" Jaruzak quietly asked.
Zoliel pointed upwards, "I see a few up somewhere.. At least 6.." she whispered, pausing a moment to look around more before pointing to the group's left, "A lot over there, moving and sitting more restricted, probably other people that got captured." She pointed and made a sort of general motion in front of them, "A few more inside on our level, they seem to be sleeping."
"How many seem to be sleeping unrestricted?" Jaruzak continued to ask, he wanted to know the threat amount.
She took a moment to look around, "9 maybe.. 3 of them seem closer to the ones that look captured." She took a moment thinking about how the assumed captives were sitting, "Probably a few more walls inside."
"I'll point out immediate walls when we are inside." Jaruzak said before he patted Zoliel on the head, "To know our enemies numbers like this before a battle is very advantageous, you are a very useful girl, Zoliel."
Zoliel smiled a bit. She liked feeling useful.
Karuka nocked an arrow to her bow and gave her arms a quick stretch, "I'll take out the ones on the wall before joining you in melee." She said as she unfurled her wings and silently took flight.
Jaruzak turned away from the camp and breathed fire over his sword to heat it, although he made it more controlled than normal and used his cloak to cover the light so that he wouldn't be spotted. Once done he held his sword in one hand and picked up Zoliel with the other and flew up into the air.
Spotting Jaruzak's sword, Karuka began the fight by loosing arrows at the nearest unsuspecting bandit, both her first shots hitting their mark and sending him off the wall, dead.
Jaruzak dropped down next to a bandit in front of what seemed to be the entrance to the captive area, he went to quickly put Zoliel down but stumbled, and although he put her on the ground easily enough, he couldnt react fast enough against the man screaming out. He quickly cut the guy down, but he knew that the warning was already let off.
A bandit jumped off the wall and ran at Jaruzak, however the attack with his sword was deflected. Two more managed to spot Karuka in the air and shot at her, however both of the missed her agile movements. The rest of the slavers inside were woken up and grabbed their gear.
Zoliel swung upwards quickly at the bandit nearest to her and Jaruzak, stepping and putting her weight into her attack like she had practised, cleaving through him quickly and cleanly.
Karuka quickly shot at the next closest, downing him quickly too. Then she loaded up two arrows at once and shot them at the next closest bandit, both arrows burrowed into his shield however.
Jaruzak ran along the wall, letting his fingertips graze along it to point out its location to Zoliel. He then waited at a large door for anyone to exit. 'Zoliel said they were inside here.' he thought to himself.
The remaining bandits on the wall took shots at Jaruzak on the ground, one of them hit him in the thigh while the other missed completely. The bandits after grabbing their weapons, opened the doors and rushed outside, although they didn't notice Jaruzak positioned next to the door and the first guy out took Jaruzak's heated sword through his face, dying instantly, the rest next to and after him were much more wary.
Zoliel figured based on how people were positioned to her left that the captives were probably safe for the time being, she ran over near Jaruzak's side to support him.
Trying to make sure Jaruzak and Zoliel didn't get attacked from both sides, Karuka loaded up multiple arrows and quickly fired them at Bandits on the wall, the first two arrows hit there mark, one of which hit the man's throat. The next bandit she aimed at took both hits through his leather armour and quickly dropped dead.
Jaruzak stepped foward and swung at the other guy who managed to get through the door, his strike hit hard and effortlessly cut through the man's arms and chest in a single swing.
The last bandit on the wall jumped off it. The remaining bandits yet to make it out of the door rushed at Jaruzak as one, screaming their warcries. The first one was very easily parried but Jaruzak couldn't block the second bandit's swing, which hit hit in the forearm.
Zoliel stepped quickly between Jaruzak and the other bandits hoping to help, not noticing the corpse Jaruzak cleaved as quickly as he did, tripping her. The bandit she swung at took the opening and thrusted his sword at her but missed completely, the next bandit closest to her also went for the opportunity, but also tripped on his teammates corpse, which presented an opening for Jaruzak, who swung and hit, slicing through the man's neck and decapitating him, the bandit next to him didn't expect the attack to go through his ally and also was hit, getting his chest slashed clean open. The bandits who witnessed it in front of them were rooted in place with shock.
Karuka pulled out her spear and dove down at the bandit behind Zoliel, skewering him through the leg, the man screamed in pain but was certainly still alive.
Jaruzak used the double step he had shown Zoliel earlier that day, he sliced through both of the remaining bandits in a single stroke with ease.
Deeper in a slaver's lair a titan of a man emerged, holding a massive axe covered in blood and dressed in complete black with a black executioner's mask covering his face. "I'll enjoy chopping you up, BITCH!" he bellowed. He swung at Jaruzak and hit him fair in the gut, he certainly was much stronger than the other slavers.
Zoliel got up again a bit frustrated from before, stepping a bit more aggressively into an attack against the nearest enemy who was skewered by Karuka. The bandit saw the attack coming and managed to block with his shield.
Karuka continued where Zoliel hadn't succeeded. She pulled the spear out and whipped it around and sliced the bandit across the throat, dropping him.
Jaruzak fought back against his attacker, the first strike of his was blocked by the greataxe but the second found it way into the executioner's chest.
The Executioner hit another hard strike into Jaruzak, this time his upper arm.
Zoliel ran over to the executioner to try helping Jaruzak again swinging forwards but not hitting anything. She felt more and more frustrated as the fight went on.
Karuka moved in and around to try and help in the fight as well.
Jaruzak spotted another figure deeper within, clad in heavy armour that although it shone was covered in dried blotches of blood. 'This guy seems serious.' Jaruzak thought. He then moved back out of combat from the wounded executioner so that he could face this new foe.
The Executioner swung at Zoliel and hit her fair in the arm. The new armoured foe took out a crossbow bolt and drew back a crossbow attached to his wrist and fired it at Karuka. The shot met it's mark in her chest.
Zoliel swept at the executioners legs failing to trip him over. Time after time in their fight here she'd just been screwing up again and again, and by now she'd had it. She knew she needed to improve her fighting, but trying to copy Jaruzak wasn't what got her here. She scowled up at the executioner, quickly taking a step back to abuse her scythe under her opponent, hurling her full strength through her weapon in an upward swing, instantly cleaving the executioner in two.
The armoured man drew his sword, "I am Sidfab, and you all will have to sell for quite a lot to make up for this mess."
Karuka had some difficulty breathing with the crossbow bolt sticking out of her chest, but she breathed in as far as she could and exhaled a cone of fire in the direction of Sidfab, however the fire didn't even reach him, it seemed to disappear in mid air halfway towards him.
Jaruzak rushed forward with his sword and barely managed to hit a gap in the armour.
Sidfab stepped forward and swung at Jaruzak, the sword cut through the scales on his chest with more ease than a normal blade.
Zoliel scowled at Sidfab and bolted towards him, immediately sweeping powerfully at his feet to knock him down. She felt a lot of resistance as she tried to pull his weight out from under him, but managed to barely succeed, sending him down onto his back.
Karuka moved to the other side of Sidfab from Jaruzak and stabbed downwards at him with her spear, managing to find a few weak points.
Jaruzak tried to thrust down at Sidfab who was on the ground but both of his strikes couldn't get past his armour.
Sidfab got into a crouching position and stabbed quickly at Zoliel, slicing deep into her thigh. He then used his free hand to punch Karuka with his heavy gauntlet, hitting her in the head and sending her sprawling to the ground, knocked out.
Jaruzak spotted an opportunity as Sidfab was getting up and managed to cut through a joint and sliced Sidfab's left arm off at the elbow.
Zoliel swung at him twice quickly, taking a moment to find a spot in his armour that might damage him. The first strike skated off the armour but the econd one found its home in his armpit.
Karuka continued to remain knocked out.
Seeing Karuka get taken out made Jaruzak's blood boil as he remembered his sister's death and he swung at Sidfab, the blade scratched the armour as it couldn't go through but with the momentum of his sword going in one direction, he used it like a lever and punched forward pushing all the 'wind' of his body into his fist as he hit Sidfab in the centre of his torso. A large resounding thud resounded throughout the room centred on Sidfab, who vomitted a heavy amount of blood out of his helmet and collapsed dead.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:15 am

Part 3; (Shitty summary is shit, I already know no one cares)

Jaruzak and Zoliel release all the captives and let them take food and their own stuff from the slavers stockpile.
Zoliel ate and went to sleep, rather tired after the fight.
Karuka woke up a few hours later after being knocked out, stitched up everyone's wounds.
Jaruzak sorted through the slaver's stuff, found the stash, and acquired a pair of power bracelets. He also found Sidfab's wanted poster (narcissist much), Jaruzak then removed his head and placed it in a sack.
Karuka began making leather armour for everyone out of the bandit's own leather armour, cutting, weaving and adding available metal plates.
Jaruzak got a larger sack and placed all the rupees in it, he also placed Sidfab's gauntlets and sword into the sack as well.
Zoliel woke up awhile later. Everyone equipped the new armour.
Jaruzak tutored Zoliel for an hour and practiced his newly acquired strength with the power bracelets.
They ate more of the bandits food, and took what they could.
They then piled the bodies and set the place entire place on fire.
They then flew to Clocktown.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:45 am

Jaruzak flew over the trees through the night, carrying Fist. He was gliding as much as possible to conserve energy. "I'm reminded by the last time we took a flight together." He said to Fist. "We ended up in that perilous situation, whoever lit up that swamp while we were overhead after we agreed not to deserves whats coming to them." Jaruzak sighed. "But it makes me remember that you were fine in the smoke. I haven't met a scaleless one that breathes fine within smoke before. Is it the mask protecting you?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:07 am

"Yep. One of the many luxeries of masked life... along with a sweaty face in the heat and a more challenging way of eating." Fist said casually as she looked up at the sky. At this point she had her legs crossed and her hands behind her head to get more comfortable during the flight.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:10 am

"So is that why you wear it then? Jaruzak asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next