The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3

Go down 
+3
Scotia
Soulless Dragon
Commander Catspirit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:36 pm

"That is fine with me," Kowen said. "Who would you like to take first?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:40 pm

"I'll take Quint first, if we need to deal with anything past that door, it would be best to have him there, the rest of the order is probably less important, so I guess I will take you afterward, while Karuka can take Trace and Zoliel." Jaruzak said in reply after a moments thought.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:49 pm

'Got it." Said Quint. He got himself ready to be picked up.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:47 am

Jaruzak took Quint across the wide chasm as swiftly as he could, once he dropped him off Karuka took Trace across, slower at first but she picked up speed as she went along, the relay continued until everyone was across.

As the party opened the heavy stone doors, they were met with the thick and heavy stench of stagnant water. Karuka muttered a curse in her native tongue. The area opened up before them, a big room with a floor of foul water, with large carnivorous looking plants dotting the small lake, big enough to swallow most members of the party. The area was lit with torches with a flower shaped island in the middle, there was a rampway down to the left which ended at a small platform which led only to the water, there was a platform on the other side and to the right, which led to a door on each of its walls, the one on the right side was open.

"I know you can tell that water is bad, but it smells worse than regular bad water, its probably a very bad idea for us to fall in it" Jaruzak stated while crinkling his nose.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Zoliel regretted breathing in as deep as she did after the landing, but she wasn't particularly fond of flight. She debated with herself for a moment whether it was worse than sailing, but decided she preferred it given she could at least see Karuka.

Zoliel skimmed the immediate area, for the most part anything in the immediate area seemed uninviting or uninterested, but looking further forward...
"The others mentioned.. mages.. correct?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:14 am

Kowen's nose crinkled at the smell but she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 4:17 pm

"I'm not sure 'mages' is the word, but for you to suddenly mention it, I am going to assume that you can see the targets. So Zoliel, what can you see?" Jaruzak replied to Zoliel, trying to speak without his accent getting too thick.

Karuka looked down at Zoliel in surprise, she thought this little-one was blind and was unsure how she could see blindfolded, let alone at whatever was in the direction she was looking in. She then looked at Trace, perhaps the other little-one would hold surprises of his own.

((Karuka and Jaruzak can tell Trace is male due to his scent, however Karuka doesnt realise that Trace is wearing female clothes due to her limited knowledge of human society.))
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:40 pm

"I see two." She said, pointing in the distance a bit "There.. and they don't seem to be on any ground as far as I can tell. Ruul mentioned Sun and Moon mages." She thought the rest to herself, showing a little concern, 'Mirrors that reflect magic...'
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:34 am

(OOC: Bump)
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:53 am

(( I told Trace ages ago we were waiting for him , so decide to ditch him or continue waiting)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Forget about him, let's just keep going.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:47 pm

(Thats what i wanted to happen for goodness sake.)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:44 am

Kowen knelt down and wrapped her arms around herself. The smell was beginning to get to her, not to mention the darkness of the room. "I feel it would be prudent to move in the direction Zoliel points us in," she said as she stood back up and shook off the thought of the darkness. Try as she may though there was nothing she could do about the smell.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:40 am

Trace had been struggling with the stagnant small and finally passed out from it. Quint rushed over to check on the kid "Looks like the stench was too much and he couldn't handle it. I'll take him bck to Clock town in case he gets more sick. I'll meet you guys back there" Quint them picked the boy up then using. his speed he managed to get to the other side of the room and exited the temple.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Jaruzak outwardly sighed, it was unfortunate that the young boy Trace was seemingly born weak. "Well, we can make the fly much quicker now as we only need one trip."
Karuka remained at the ready, wanting to get out of this smelly room as soon as possible.

Jaruzak and Karuka flew Kowen and Zoliel over the sickening, stagnant water, keeping a secure hold over their allies held in their arms as they went over the carnivorous plants below. After they landed on the other side, they walked towards the closed door, which Zoliel had signaled before to most likely contain their quarry. Jaruzak was curious about the open door, but it would have to wait.

The party pushed open the new doors and were met with a slightly better smell. The room they were now in was about as lit as the last, but the water in front and below was clearer, but rather deep and filled the room. There was only one door on the other side of the room, but platforms jutting out of the walls were on all sides.

Jaruzak and Karuka were rather relieved to be out of the room they just came from, their much more sensitive noses certainly didn't help in this place.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:48 am

When they went to the next room, Kowen said, "Zoliel, do you see the enemy ahead?"

(OC: Edited because I didn't realise we'd already gone to the next room.)
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:07 am

Zoliel nodded as she pointed up and forwards with two of her fingers, hoping that the mages would have predictable patterns and she could contribute more.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:39 am

Kowen nodded and said "Well, we had better move in that direction then. As the only way forward is through that door, I suggest we go that way and see if there is a way upwards through there."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:59 pm

"Before we enter, we should go over what we know." Jaruzak stated, then cleared his throat. "The targets are two magic using individuals who levitate, although the deku outside said they only move at a slow speed. From what Ruul said they use a combination of light magic and reflection magic, so most likely their tactic is to hit you with fast ranged attacks from angles you didn't expect coming." Jaruzak looked around, "Anything you think was missed?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:04 pm

"It is not something that I necessarily know but a normal tactic would be to take me out first. As I am a healer and not a fighter at all, they may try to take me out so I can not heal you later. I think it may be best for me to stay out of the room they are in," Kowen said, wringing her hands together as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:03 pm

"I understand, it shall be myself, Zoliel and Karuka that enter then. Stretch your limbs and prepare your mind and weapons, this is likely to not be an easy battle." Jaruzak gazed down at Zoliel with a little concern, he assumed that she could hold her own in a fight as her possession of weapons suggested, but he wasn't sure whether she would be able to see ranged attacks aimed at her.

Karuka drew her bow and strung it, then began quietly stretching her limbs and wings.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Kowen nodded. "I shall conserve my energy and be prepared to deal with any injuries you may sustain. I shall be able to handle most any injury, although it is preferable that none of you suffer them."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Zoliel stretched half focusing on her shoulders and half mimicking Karuka's movements. She kept an eye on the area ahead, wanting to be sure they didn't make any dramatic movement without them knowing.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Karuka could not help but feel a mixture of nervousness and anxiety. 'Battle' was the word she could only think. She had never been in one and although many might think that she was certainly experienced with her life of killing by hunting, it was just that, hunting. The art of keen senses, stealth and precision were what she lived by and had chosen as her Path early on in her life. However she felt that these skills were only partially applicable to the battle she sensed ahead, a death contest of skill, quick reflexes and teamwork. She hoped that she would be useful and that her and her new-found comrades could make it out alive.

Jaruzak finished stretching first. He looked over his blade quickly before resting it on his shoulder as usual. "Zoliel, I didn't really get to see you fight last time, but judging by your equipment it seems you are most suited to a mid-range style, so that will be your position, Karuka, once again I haven't seen you fight but it seems you are best at a long range, shoot down the enemy, I will charge and try and keep them occupied on defense." He exhaled and took a deep breath in. "Our enemy is said to reflect attacks, so I assume their main tactic is to attack from angles we don't expect, as such, Karuka I want you to keep an eye on their movements and attacks movements, warn us when need be, especially Zoliel. That is all."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Zoliel nodded, she hadn't really thought much until then how few they had now compared to a while ago, but having a plan reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3   Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaruzak's party: Thread 6.3
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next