The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

WRITING DEATHMATCH! DRUNK DARC VERSUS SOBER DARC!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

WRITING DEATHMATCH! DRUNK DARC VERSUS SOBER DARC! Empty
PostSubject: WRITING DEATHMATCH! DRUNK DARC VERSUS SOBER DARC!   WRITING DEATHMATCH! DRUNK DARC VERSUS SOBER DARC! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Format is Drunk, then Sober.
Forum page made on J's recommendation.

----------------------
Tyrant - Tragic Hero
----------------------

"My kin know me as The Tyrant. All that came before, all that is now, and all that is to come shall be controlled, contained, or otherwise, crushed."

"I refer to myself as a Tragic Hero. Order is life. Order is love. Order will be restored, retained, regimented and when it leaves, I will MAKE it return."

----------------------
Heretic - Pathfinder
----------------------

"My kin know me as The Heretic. My ways of thinking dangerous, I was branded a liability and cast away, supposedly never to seen again. Their cause is not my cause, and I shall not bow to them."

"I refer to myself as The Pathfinder. Despite being alone and misunderstood, I found my own way. My ways of thinking innovative, I am a blade that allows the weak to stand without the strong for support."

----------------------
Traitor - Loyalist
----------------------

"My kin know me as The Traitor. Forsaken by friend and distrusted by foe, I have few true allegiances that I honestly answer to. I remain by a key set of principles, and will never abandon me, no matter how long they continue to fail me."

"I refer to myself as The Loyalist. Branded an outcast by my kin, we fought, as allies, as enemies. As they abandon what we stood for, I shall stand firm, unmoving, even as the old ways continue to fail me."

----------------------
Sellsword - Chevalier
----------------------

"My kin know me as The Sellsword. Serving any comer who interests me, everybody's got the right, be they rich man, poor man, black or white. My blade has gleefully cast down all who oppose my master."

"I refer to myself as the Chevalier. As my master wields me, I teach them of my ways. Of honor, of valor, of courtesy, and of bravery. In the hands of my master, we have slain many a dangerous warrior, and saved countless innocents with a single stroke."

----------------------
Thief - Guardian
----------------------

"My kin know me as The Thief. As I prowl the shadows, nothing is spared. A trinket here, a purse there, a crown jewel?! Where?!"

"I refer to myself as The Guardian. I trace an item's roots, and bring it to where it truly belongs. By my wit and guile, many a maiden has had her stolen goods returned from loafing bandits. Even secrets, shall return to their roots."

And then, one I wrote up while neither working nor chatting today.

----------------------
Fool
----------------------

"I am The Fool. All came from me, all will return to me. I am The Fool. My tyranny, unchecked, my heroics, unmatched. I am The Fool. My views, heretical, my visions, innovative. I am The Fool. An alliance of none, a loyalty to an order that died long ago. I am The Fool. A murderer for hire, a savior of innocents. I am The Fool. A petty cutpurse, a keeper of all that is lost and stolen, even secrets. All will return to me, All came from me, for I am The Fool."
Back to top Go down

WRITING DEATHMATCH! DRUNK DARC VERSUS SOBER DARC!
Page 1 of 1