The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Rant about AC Multiplayer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Rant about AC Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Rant about AC Multiplayer   Rant about AC Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:38 pm

The game itself is awesome, and I'd spend hours on it every day... if I could.

Seriously, there's NEVER ANYONE online, and it's no wonder why: THE MENU SUCKS!

Seriously, it's like they got the absolute WORST game designers to design the system of creating and joining games! When specifying a game mode, you have to give a ridiculously specific choice of what game you want. It can't just be "free for all" or "teams", it has to be "deathmatch", "wanted", "manhunt", etc. And you can't just MAKE a round and wait until people join it, or join an existing round, you have to wait for the GAME to sort you and people into rounds. And what's even worse is that everything happens automatically. It'll search existing games (usually just 4-5 of them. It doesn't even bother trying to search all of them first), and then try and find other players looking for a round to make a new one. Then it stops and repeats the process automatically. IF I WANTED TO STOP WAITING FOR PLAYERS AND START SEARCHING EXISTING ROUNDS, I'D WANT A BUTTON FOR IT! And then it tosses you right back to waiting for more players. Plus, if you don't find the RIDICULOUSLY SPECIFIC game mode you selected RIGHT AWAY, then it gives you a RANDOM game that isn't even ACCORDING TO YOUR PVP CHOICE! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL, UBISOFT? YOUR MENU SUCKS, THAT'S WHY NOBODY PLAYS THIS GAME. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW AWESOME IT IS (it's the awesomest multiplayer game I've ever played) IF YOU DON'T GIVE THE PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT!

Rant over.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Rant about AC Multiplayer   Rant about AC Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:50 pm

After sitting at that computer for literally 4 hours and getting on 2 rounds, I'm amazed I managed to keep from dropping the biggest F-bomb I've ever dropped.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Rant about AC Multiplayer   Rant about AC Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 am

Answer to your rage: Ubisoft is shit-tier for many things, simplicity(or lack of) being one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sevy
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Sevy

Friendliness : 184

PostSubject: Re: Rant about AC Multiplayer   Rant about AC Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:08 pm

First thought: Animal Crossing.
I was VERY confused until you said Ubisoft.
Hurpy Durr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant about AC Multiplayer   Rant about AC Multiplayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant about AC Multiplayer
Page 1 of 1