The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant) Empty
PostSubject: Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant)   Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:09 pm

The main reason I dislike being invited to weddings is the fact that I have to wear a dress. The wedding I'm ranting about I don't even have a choice and I'm being forced to buy not one but two dresses. One that clashes horribly with my hair and one that I have a choice in. Now I understand that a woman's wedding is supposed to be the best day of her life and everything is supposed to be how she wants it but for God's sake if you have a (slightly) ginger bride's maid don't make them wear bright pink... It looks awful and they will hate you. And why can't I wear jeans to the reception... Nobody cares what I wear anyway, they're not going to your wedding to look at me, they're going to watch you get married!!

Anyway, rant over, I just had to get that off my chest. I apologise for any mistakes, I'm typing this on my phone.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant)   Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm

so do you not normally wear dresses or skirts?
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant)   Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:39 pm

No. I usually wear denim jeans and long sleeved tops because I have quite fair skin and burn really easily even when it's not that sunny.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant)   Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Eh, it's just the bride doing bride things for her wedding. Namely attempting to play god. I suggest you roll with it, because an angry bride is an unearthly monster.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant)   Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:39 pm

I've already told her I'll do it so I have no choice. I also think she'd quite literally kill me if I refused to go along with it (I've known her since I was 3) and my life is not something I'm willing to risk.

*Sigh* I guess it doesn't matter who it is if you're a woman and you get married you want everything to be the way you plan it... Kinda like The Sims...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant)   Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weddings and the dresses bride's maids wear (slight rant)
Page 1 of 1