The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Characters for my book

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Characters for my book Empty
PostSubject: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Heya guise! I've been working on my book a lot recently, and I've decided to include whoever wants to be included in my story as minor characters.

So I'm gonna give you a character form to fill out, but this isn't you inventing characters, it's you designing YOURSELF as a character within my story.

Name: (Make it sound outlandish, but not something too strange, or an existing word. It would be preferable if you made it similar to either your real name, or your screen name. No letters X or Q. No last names, either.)
Height: (Your regular height.)
Age: (Keep it between 15 and 22. If your character is over 16, they might be recruited to the army.)
Species: (The available species are: Saeru [A magic-less High Elf species], Wood Elf [A magic-less Neutral Elf species], Dokk [A magic-less Dark Elf species], and Drow [A Dark Elf species with weak Dark magic]. This only affects your ability to use magic, and your appearance. Allignment and behavior have nothing to do with it. If you choose Drow, you may end up dying.)
Hair color: (Blond or ginger for Saeru, any shade of brown for Wood Elves, dark brown or black for Dokk, and varying shades of silver for Drow.)
Skin color: (Fair or freckled for Saeru, fair or tanned for Wood Elves, tanned or brown for Dokk, and black for Drow.)
Eye color: (Varying shades of blue for saeru, brown to green for Wood Elves, brown to red or black for Dokk, and varying shades of red for Drow.)
Build: (No racial limitations here.)
Weapon of choice: (I would prefer you didn't have one, but if you must, you can choose: bow, knife, scythe, whip or fists. Choosing to go with a weapon is a bit of a gamble. You will either end up living peacefully, dying, becoming a more important character, or living a not-quite-peaceful life where you don't die.)
Occupation: (There are a limited amount of most of them, although you're allowed to pass up the limit if you're related to someone else that has that occupation. Farmer [fruit][no limit], Farmer [goats][no limit], hunter [trapper][2, boys only], hunter [bow and arrow][2, boys only], hunter [falcon, boys only][1], hippogriff handler [there are no horses on Aksis, so they use hippogriffs instead][3], merchant[1].)
Backstory: (Here, just give me a backstory of your real life, and I'll fantasy-ify it. You can also choose to leave it blank.)
Anything else you feel like mentioning:

Alright, that should be everything.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:06 am

Hm... I'll give this a shot...
Name: Darc
Height: 6 Feet in Imperial or 1.8 Meters in Metric.
Species: Dokk
Hair Color: Black
Skin Tone: Tanned
Eye Color: Red
Build: Darc has a runner's physique, his upper body is extremely weak, but his lower body is extremely strong, making it possible for him to break into extremely long sprints with ease.
Weapon of Choice: Knives, but is able to use a bow when the situation demands it.
Notes:

-Darc has a Robin Hood Complex (Rob from the rich, give to the poor.)

-Darc has burns on the left half of his torso.

-Due to his complex, Darc has learned assorted skills that would benefit a thief, however he hasn't put any of them to any sort of practical use.

-Darc is against the killing of others, so he aims for his foe's tendons to prevent movement and counter attacks.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Oh... actually, what I was going for here was you all being from the town the main character is from. Plus, that doesn't work, since your character's job would be "thief" or "bandit".
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:24 am

Not entirely true. I noted that he hasn't put any of these skills to any practical use, which would mean that he knows how to do these things, just that he's never actually used them before. So he's pretty much an aimless dreamer.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Hm, that works.

Now someone else, please join in. ;^;
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:02 am

I'll give it a shot. Also, hi! I'm new!

Name: Indi (It's not my real name if you want to use my real name it's Robyn)
Height: 5 foot
Species: Saeru
Hair color: Auburn
Skin colour: Quite pale
Eye colour: Grey-blue
Build: Thin and petite with strong legs and slightly defined muscles in the upper body (arms mostly)
Weapon of choice: None.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Sevy
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Sevy

Friendliness : 184

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:48 am

Name: Sevy
Height: 6'4"
Species: Wood Elf
Hair color: Dark Brown
Skin color: Light Tanned
Eye color: Green
Build: Longish limbs
Weapon of choice: If you decide you want me to have one, I'm kind of a scythe fanatic
Backstory: For the most part I'm boring, but my dad left us. That has to give me a +1 to heroic badassery or something. XD
Anything else you feel like mentioning: I'm autistic, I do lots of walking in circles and repetitive things, part of the reason I randomly picked fruit farmer.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:38 pm

@ Aki: Saeru don't have auburn hair. (Also, Shikamaru is my favorite Naruto character too.)
@ Sevy: So... I make up where your dad left to in-universe?
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Ginger then most of the other stuff is pretty accurate for me though (except I'm not a merchant lol) and I'll leave the backstory tor your imagination because I have lived probably the most boring 22 years ever =]
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 pm

No one else? Dragon? J? Anyone? ;_;
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:40 am

remember Kaia? yeah I know its lazy not to make a new character but i really liked Kaia, if you want me to throw in a character for you shes the one.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Um... it's supposed to be you fantasy-ified, not a made up character.

I can still use Kaia elsewhere, though, but I won't guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
Sevy
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Sevy

Friendliness : 184

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Draezeth wrote:
@ Sevy: So... I make up where your dad left to in-universe?
Ehm, I was 15. It was around Christmas. Which probably doesn't exist in fantasyland, but whatever. XD
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:39 pm

K.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my book   Characters for my book I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters for my book
Page 1 of 1