The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Zelda Rp; Jikoku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Zelda Rp; Jikoku Empty
PostSubject: Zelda Rp; Jikoku   Zelda Rp; Jikoku I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:06 am

Name: Jikoku Hyoushi previously Itoma Yutori
Species: human.
Appearance: shortish brown hair, green eyes and stubble. he wears a purple kimono, a blue sleeveless haori, a red hakama and a pair of straw sandals.
Weapons: two 15 cm single bladed tantos.
Powers: he uses the power of time control within a meter of his body via a magical flute.
Personality: he is a calm and confident somewhat cocky person seeking entertainment.
Family: father deceased, mother deceased, wife alive and believed to be mother and no siblings.
Backstory: he was raised by his so called mother who was his wife as she accidentally used a magical flute that had been the family heirloom passed down from generation to generation to her in attempt to celebrate their love on their 3rd anniversary. she had composed a song of love for the occasion it however turned him back into child and as such all his memories have been lost. as a dedication of her love for him, he has been raised to play the flute by his wife. he also learned how to dance as well as to protect himself. he ended up becoming a traveling entertainer in order to travel and make money, he eventually went overseas and learned to speak the native language of hyilian. he has been entertaining himself there ever since.
Theme Song: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Other Information: it's not incest

Last edited by Didems08 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Zelda Rp; Jikoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Rp; Jikoku   Zelda Rp; Jikoku I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 pm

I'm somewhat confused. His mom played the flute and so she became his wife? You should probably make that a little clearer. Also with his age I assume you mean he has the body of someone who is 33 but he's actually 58.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Zelda Rp; Jikoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Rp; Jikoku   Zelda Rp; Jikoku I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Cat's questions aside, what's a Japanese person doing in Termina, and how does he speak the language?
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

Zelda Rp; Jikoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Rp; Jikoku   Zelda Rp; Jikoku I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:15 am

i have addressed what you asked and hope i have made some other things clearer.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Zelda Rp; Jikoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Rp; Jikoku   Zelda Rp; Jikoku I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 am

Alright, all good now. The Japanese theme is rather overused in RPs in general, but meh. If you want it, that's fine.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

Zelda Rp; Jikoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Rp; Jikoku   Zelda Rp; Jikoku I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:46 am

yer a personal appreciation that has stuck to Japanese and there awesomeness, otherwise yay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zelda Rp; Jikoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Rp; Jikoku   Zelda Rp; Jikoku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelda Rp; Jikoku
Page 1 of 1