The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Zelda RP: Trace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Zelda RP: Trace Empty
PostSubject: Zelda RP: Trace   Zelda RP: Trace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:59 am

Name: Trace Goro
Species: Hyilian

Appearance: Long Ruby Red hair Brown eyes, A Goron Ruby tattoo's on both of his upper arms. A Shirt with a white undershirt, A Red skirt and brown dondogo leather short shorts. Brown dondogo hide leather boots and a bown dondogo leather glove on his right hand as well as a goron bracelet.With his Iron Railgun arm on his left arm.

Weapons: He Weilds a railgun attached to his arm armor (Its too long to be a gauntlet.) made out of the special magnet rock found in death mountain although it its heavy and hard to lift so he has to hold it with his other arm. {lus the magnets are qute powerfull causing him arm to stick to any metal object around. They can become even more powerfull by putting an electric current through it to increase the magnetic feild it produced (Im not sure how this works but the buttons in twilight princess have to do somthing to make them do that) although he has not such power and does not know this. Plus a few small bombs he made.

Powers: His clothing is made of the heat resistant cloth that gorons weave. Also since he living with the gorons he know more about smithing than most proper blacksmiths But his mot usefull skil is that art of bomb msking 9As it was easier to do than forge weapons.).

Personality: He has a stange mix of goron dopyness and human smarts. he has a very creative mind after having to come up with other ways od doing things that gorons can do by themselves. He is quite nervous since he only had limited contact with other humans while living in goron city. Once he has made friend with a person though he will treat them with the friendlyness and respec that you would from any goron. He is also amazed at how green the world is.

Family: The gorons of death mountain. Human: Unknown

Backstory: The Gorons of Hyrule who took him in as a child after he was found near the peak of death mountain abandoned. Atonished about how a lone baby came to be that high was a mystery, thinking it a sign the gorons decided to keep him and raise him as their own. It went as well as you would expect from a bunch of rock mad gorons trying to raise a human baby. they relied on trade with kakariko town for his food and clothes. Unfotunetly for some strange reason the merchants thought he was female. (Mostly due to his looks and the sheer overprotectiveness of his dad.) He was given the best girls clothes he could supply speciffically made out of the special heat resistatn goron thread. As well as making the gorons thing he was actually a she. So with this new information they started raising as they thought a human girl could be raised (They later found out he really was male decided to treat him the same as he always had.) as the years went buy his obvious strenth limitations didnt exclude him from the work gorons must do and had to find job's that someone of his strengh. He soon found work helping Big goron the smith with making weapons by helping out with heating the forge and moving the metal to the Anvil or water for him. It was not long after that he begun to experiment with the special magnet rock that was found in the mine and soon began experiemtning in his free time and soon developed his prototype of his railgun. when he turned 13 his goron parents decided that it would be best for him to travel the world to learn about where he came from and showed him a stange letter that was found in his basket as a baby. In the letter was nothing but a map of termina wit the name on it and a route through the lost woods on how to get there. WIth a destination in sight he was about to head off. While he was visiting Big Goron to say goodby he was surprised that he had been watching trace and his magnetic experiments in the forge and forged him an improved Railgun attached to an arm peice. He hapilly put it on but was told to never take it off A few weeks later he entered clock clock town after using the secret route on the note made more difficult due to a sudden fire that ravaged the forest and begun searching for the one mentioned in his letter.

Theme Song: Goron City Theme.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Trace   Zelda RP: Trace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:10 am

All good, approved.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Trace   Zelda RP: Trace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:25 pm

HA HA HA HA nice way to make him a crossdresser, you do it in different ways everytime time trace nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Trace   Zelda RP: Trace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelda RP: Trace
Page 1 of 1