The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Eine-Fleinto Capture 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

Eine-Fleinto Capture 2 Empty
PostSubject: Eine-Fleinto Capture 2   Eine-Fleinto Capture 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:44 pm

Capture 2: Neko is kidnapped
Hizara is walking down the streets again, with Neko following him, Hizara stops, to face her, he asks: Why are you following me!? Neko: Because you still owe me a bottle of milk. Hizara: I give you my food. A man walks up behind him, he says: You then! Hizara turns to face this man, he says: Did you beat up five guys to day. Hizara: Yes I did in an all-way. The man goes to punch Hizara in the face, Hizara jumps back to avoid it, Hizara: So are you like their leader or something like that? The man: My name is Tokage, I come here to beat you up for thinking you miss with me. Tokage goes to punch Hizara, Hizara blocks it so Tokage goes to punch him with his other fist it is as blocked then Hizara punch in the face, he noticed that Tokage is unfazed by his punch, Tokage: You see my ability is to create and manipulate scale. Now then allow me to show you a real punch! He then punches him in the punch knocking him to the ground, Tokage: See a way to a good punch is put your whole body weight in it. Hizara gets up off the ground, Hizara laughed: Thanks for the tip I think I’ll try that. Hizara punched Tokage in the cheek after which he punch him in the other check he then punched him four more times in his cheeks until Tokage falls to the ground, Tokage gets back up. Tokage: Aw, I see you’re stronger than I thought. I guess it time for plan B. Tokage then yelled out: Do it now! Neko gets grabbed by the collar and lifted up to the top of a building, Tokage laughed: If you want to see your friend alive again you better come to 24 Bigguban Street, at 12:00 tomorrow. Hizara: (Sigh) you shore like to talk a lot. Tokage: What!? Hizara: Shut up. Hizara then punch him in the face again, Tokage steps back: What are you doing? Don’t you care what happen to you friend? Hizara: Shut up. Tokage: Ah? Hizara: She not really my friend she just a girl whose been following me around. Hizara then starts to walk away, Tokage: You may talk like that, but I can tell just by looking at you, you’re not the type of person who will just let someone else die. You’ll be there I can tell just by looking at you, you’ll be at Bigguban Street, at 12:00 tomorrow, won’t you!? Tokage laughed again.

Hizara is walking down the street, he then stops: Wait I don’t have anywhere to sleep tonight. And also I have no money. He then hears someone talking: Have you heard, 24 Bigguban Street is owned by that’s Lizard man guy. And he doesn’t even have to pay rent, because the place is abounded. Hizara starts to think about his meeting with Tokage, Hizara: That place Tokage told me to meet him. Maybe I’ll pay a visit to him ahead of schedule.

Neko is tied up with Tokage and the five thugs from before, Neko: You Hizara would actually show, I’ve only known him for 30 minutes. One of the thugs: You know sir she has a point. Tokage is laying down up ageist a wall, Tokage: He’ll show. The thugs: How do you know? Tokage: His eyes look just like the eyes of a hero that’s why, so he will come, I’m shore of it.

Its lat in the afternoon and Hizara walks up to 24 Bigguban Street and looks from the outside: So this is the place? Tokage looks out at Hizara from the window: So he came early? This guy is good, maybe at the level of a Planet-Guardian. Hizara starts to move in: Time to get my house for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Eine-Fleinto Capture 2   Eine-Fleinto Capture 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:26 pm

You should post the chapters in the same topic. Makes it easier to keep track.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: Eine-Fleinto Capture 2   Eine-Fleinto Capture 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:55 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eine-Fleinto Capture 2   Eine-Fleinto Capture 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eine-Fleinto Capture 2
Page 1 of 1