The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Leighi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

Leighi Empty
PostSubject: Leighi   Leighi I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Name: Leighi
Race: sheika
Powers: light magic
Weapons: the blade of truth, a blade which can track a dark power and cut any demon. It also drives any illusion away since of the lens of truth being the part under the sword

apperance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bios: Leighi lived in sheika village and started with his sheika training when he was 10 and after a few months it seemed like he was born to wield short swords since he could easily beat people who had far more experience with swordfighting but he didn't have much stamina so if they managed to drag the fight out they would win since he just wasn't able to protect himself.
After 2 years of training a demon attacked the vilage and while they were successfull in sealing the demon away almost all the vilage was killed and Leighi started training himself eventually after 2 years he was able to beat everyone in the village. A year later the demon they sealed away 4 years ago broke free from it's seal and apperanly combined itself with the other demons they sealed away. Everyone in the village fought with all their strenght but it wasn't enough and they were beaten, Leighi asked if they could try to at least stall him for a while since he was going to the summit of death mountain to ask the great fairy if she could help them fight him. All the others said that he should at least take the lens of truth with him incase the demon killed everyone, Thus allowing the demon to use their power and giving him more strenght.

After a harsh but rather quick climb Leighi was at the summit and asked the great fairy if she could help
"I'm sorry I can't defeat that beast, but there might be a way to kill it. I will wake up the magic that sleeps within you and with that you MIGHT be able to defeat him. I'll teleport you back to your village so that you don't have to waste time and strenght climbing down."
Leighi appeared in a bright flash of light and stood infront of the demon which was shocked. Leighi immidiately charged at him and slashed it with his sword but it went streight through it not harming him at all. It hit him aside and started to slaughter more people. Leighi stood up and saw that there was a ball of light in his hand, he trew it at the demon and it seemed to hurt him quite well so he tried to create another onebut this time his etire hand started to glow and a beam of light shot out of his hand piercin the demon and killing him

After rebuilding the city leighi decided that he was going to travel around killing demons to protect citys who couldn't protect themselfs against them. Before he left the 2 remaining elders preformed a ritual together with him fusing his sword his magic and the lens of truth to create the Blade of truth which could cut any demon and track demonic energy so he could find and kill them easier while still retaining his original powers.

He currently is trying to find 2 demons which appear and disappear whenever they please since the sword couldn't find their energy and then suddenly they dissapreared again. He decided to roam around and try to find them before they dissapeared again

Last edited by Necruta on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Leighi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighi   Leighi I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Approved. Now please post as Reodip so we can keep moving!
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/

Leighi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Garden :: Role-Play forum :: The Pool :: Zelda RPs :: Sandbox 1-
Jump to: