The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! Empty
PostSubject: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:04 am

so heres the story...i get home from work and find out my grandpas being rushed to Columbus to the hospital and that my parents have been in Mansfield at the hospital all day, so here I am on fourth day while they take a two hour nap before we all head out to Columbus and this is what happened.

Spoiler:

you guys are the number one most incredible people I know...every last one of you. I just wanted to take this time to say that I love every last one of you guys like my own family.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:21 am

You're fantastic too Captain. irreplaceable like everyone on here. I've talked to you nearly every night for the past year and will never forget the strange things that went on during that time. I can't imagine not having these late night shenanigans all the time with you and everyone else and I look forward to them everyday. You're all awesome people and it would only be better if we really did all live in a big house or something. I truly pray that your grandpa will be okay.

This is the Solar Blueberry Buncake Commander signing off, saying he is in love with this site!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:23 am

I wish I would have the time to talk to you guys,but living in a way different timezone makes it really difficult for me.

I'm really looking forward to be able to talk to you guys sometime next year when I'm in America.
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

Friendliness : 486

PostSubject: Re: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:28 am

-Salutes the Captain- Proud to serve you ma'am!
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Yes there are alot of bad people in real life but when you do find those few good people, it makes it worth the time to look. I hope he gets better and wish i could be there to comfort you. Since i can't, i'll have to settle for just being available if you need to talk. Take it easy J, everyone is here for you if you need us.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:40 pm

AND I MISSED THIS DUE TO HOMEWORK. Or maybe I was asleep at the time.

(at school right now)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

PostSubject: Re: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:57 pm

It was probably you asleep. Cuz it was late as fuck.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:14 pm

ya it was like 12-1 in the morning i think (i was texting her at the time)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:50 pm

UPDATE: again thank you all for caring and thanks for your prayers, you guys are the most wonderful people I know. My Grandpa is fine. He had a bleeding ulcer (hence the vomiting blood and other scary stuff I was really worried about) hes recovering now and they're going to keep him in the hospital for a few days to make sure he's alright.
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

PostSubject: Re: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:16 am

DID YOU TELL HIM THAT WE LOVE HIM
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:20 am

Yay! It's great to hear that he's doing better!
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

PostSubject: Re: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:31 am

WE LOVE YOU WOLFLADY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!   This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is an accurate representation of the spirit of fourth day!
Page 1 of 1