The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:15 pm

"I am Jaruzak" he said after a short moment of silence before walking to the camp where Quint was.
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:24 pm

"So i take it you don't need my help?" Crimson is relieved that's everything is ok, "Maybe you can help me out then, i have no idea where i am, can you tell me?" he ask them, Crimson completely lost.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Jaruzak was a bit stunned once again, "who doesnt know where they are?" he thought to himself, after a moment he replied, "You are at the Great Bay, we are here to get some magical masks, we know that some giant eel in the Bay has one, you can help us if you want".
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:43 pm

"What Great Bay? i thought i was at Clock Town!" He says to Jaruzak with a sigh, "oh will eel, ah? I love roasted eel cornt me in!" he says with a small bit of drool over his mouth, then licks his lips.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:48 pm

"Well ill be going to grab us some food now, ill try to be back within the hour", Jaruzak said as he took off and flew towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Crimson take a seat up against a tree near Quint, "So whats do you go by?" he ask for his name.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:17 pm

"My name is Quint Ado, May I ask yours?" He Replied.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:56 pm

"Crimson self proclaimed Fire Master" he replied, as he starts to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:13 am

Fist was very confused by the medical tactic this creature instilled. She'd never heard of pouring molting metal into someone to heal them but she didn't have time to question it, especially since he flew away right as she was asking, " What the hell is...." . Chaos still had many other wounds. She turned to Reina "I need you to go find Chaos' bag, it should be around here somewhere." She began removing his clothes a bit more to get a look at the other cuts and things on what was already a scarred body
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 am

Reina was thankful for the dragon man cauterizing the wound and grateful for him taking her up to her friends but before she could say so he was gone and she was left crying with Fist and the dying Chaos. When Fist told her to go find the Chaos's bag she knew there was still hope. She sniffed, "Okay." Se said and she ran to frantically search for Chaos's bag. Tears spilled from her eyes and with every passing second her search became more frantic. Finally she spotted it. The strap was a bit to long so when she placed the strap around her shoulder it hung around her feet. She bolted back to Fist stumbling with the bag the whole way. "I found it!" She cried as she handed the bag over she knelt on the other side of Chaos and looked at his wounds. She gave a muffled sob and looked up at Fist, "He's gonna be okay right?" Tears were running down her dirty cheeks, "We're gonna make him okay."

Last edited by J on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:48 am

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. He's always fine." She just kept repeating the words as she looked through the bag and found some bandages and vinegar. She poured some vinegar on one of his wounds and then handed the vinegar to Reina. " put some of this on his cut over there." She began unraveling bandages to wrap him up in.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:56 am

Reina did as she was told trying to be reassured by Fist's repetitive comfort. After she finished pouring vinegar into the wounds she had calmed down a bit and had stopped crying. "What do you need me to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:07 am

"Here start wrapping these around him, make sure to get all the wounds." While she let Reina do that, Fist looked under Chaos' ripped up sleeve and was shocked to find how damaged his arm looked. It looked very burned and bloody, not to mention there was a dark marking going from his shoulder to his hand. "How did that get there?" She wondered as she started wiping off his hand
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:10 am

Reina was wrapping the wounds when she heard Fist say something and she looked over. "What is that?" she asked, she was afraid to stop wrapping for too long so she went back to her work before inspecting it closely.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:30 am

"I...don't know." These were the times she'd wished one of their old medics was around. " I don't think there's anything we can do about it now but bandage him up." She grabbed some of the bandages and wrapped up his arm. After they were done she carefully picked him up and carried him down to the beach. Voices could be heard nearby, no doubt coming to see what the commotion was about. "We should take him to the cave." She ran to the cave where their secret ath was and layed him down by the water
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:41 am

Reina knelt down beside Chaos after Fist laid him down. She was determined not to leave his side until he woke up. "Be okay Chaos," She quietly pleaded him. Slow, fat tears rolled down her cheeks "Just please whatever happens be okay."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:34 am

Fist was saddened at the site, but she didn't have time to observe it any longer. She had to remember her training and as she used to always be told, after cleaning injuries, always check the mask for damage. As she looked at Chaos' mask she saw that his lens was cracked. 'At least he's unconscious.' she thought to herself as she rummaged through his bag. In a small case she found two pares of spare lenses. "Always the resourceful one." She mumbled. Turning back towards him, she applied force to certain points around his damaged lens and it popped out. Then she quickly forced the new one in its place. After a sigh of relief she stood up. "I'm going to check the situation outside. I trust you'll stay here. I have a feeling it would be harder to pull you away at this point." She then began walking out of the cave. 'I wonder where those other guys went.' She thought along the way
----------------
( note this is backstory and stuff. Completely unrelated so if you don't want to read it all, that's fine. If you do, enjoy my amateur writing skills )
Chaos' head was a jumble of images. He could see people, places, enemies, and all sorts of experiences around him before in a blaze of purple fire he was transported to an old memory.

A young Chaos only about 7 was down in the dirt, tired, and hungry. A young girl called out "Hurry up, you remember the rules, last team back gets left behind." The young Chaos lifted himself up and moved along with his two companions. It was like he was actually there. The present Chaos could see himself, still having somewhat innocent eyes. He'd forgotten what his face looked like over the years. He recognized the others as Mist, at this time known as number 39 and the other was number 43. The trio moved up the mountain area . The group was cut up and covered in grime. They had been making their way through the forest all day and were getting close to their destination, but they were exhausted children. Ahead of them there was a large amount of rubble and debris that would slow down their progress. "It'll take forever getting through there, come on I saw a shortcut on the way out here." Number 43 went to the right for a little bit and as he'd said, there was a passage between two large rocks that seemed clear of any obstacles. "Good find." Mist said as she began walking through the passage with 43. Young Chaos was a little uneasy about the whole ordeal. If he had been older he would have been against it for several reasons, but at his ignorant age he went with them.

As the group walked through the passage they were excited to get home and eat for a job well done, but as they walked, multiple men jumped out from the rocks "What do we have here..." One said as he looked at the young kids in front of them. "Wat's a couple o kiddies like you doing ere?" The kids were stricken with fear of the tall figures in front of them. They were brandishing weapons with evil grins. 43 tried to talk their way out of it. "Oh we're just passing through to get home, don't mind us we'll just head on and you'll never see us again." Some of the men mumbled to each other. "Well I doubt you ave any coin on you, however, people pay a hefty sum for children as slaves." He moved over to Mist and put a hand on her chin "Especially girls" he said with a maniacal grin. At the gesture she slapped his hand away which only made him laugh. The bandits pulled out their weapons. "Now then we can do this the easy way, or the ard way." The kids were nervous, they'd never been in real conflict before, they were only given a knife each for the trip and didn't feel capable of handling bandits like this. Immediately 43 ran at one of them with his knife and stabbed him in the leg. In response the wounded bandit lifted him up and threw him at the rock wall beside them. Mist pulled out her knife and cut the one staring her in the face with it and then threw it at another before the one she cut grabbed her and held her close. "The girls worth more, do what you will with the other two."

The remaining 3 bandits inched closer to Chaos as he stood there stricken with fright. He held his knife up, but his hand was shaking. Words too familiar echoed in his head. "Fear not my dear child...." At that point he felt warmer, and could hold his knife without shaking. "So you want it the hard way eh?" one of them said as he lifted his sword. "Fair enough!" As soon as he began bringing it down Chaos rolled out of the way and threw his knife into the man's throat, just like target practice. He saw the man fall and realized that he'd just taken a life, and it felt exhilarating. He ducked under the other men and grabbed the deceased bandit's sword and lifted it up, it was a little heavy, but he felt capable of wielding it. He jumped at another one who tried shooting him with a crossbow and slashed his ankles. As the man fell down he fired his crossbow, but Chaos moved out of the way and the arrow pierced the other bandit in the gut. Chaos quickly ran the sword through the crossbowman and then jumped on top of the other man, swiping 43's dropped knife on the way, and repeatedly stabbed him in the neck. As the two landed he turned towards the remaining bandit, still holding a struggling Mist. He had a crossbow out and pointing at Chaos. "Good show lad, you're quite the killer, normally I'd ask ya to join me, but you killed my men, and nobody kills my men and gets away with it!" As he was about to fire, 43 jumped on his back and he dropped Mist on the ground, struggling to get the boy on his back off. "Damn pest!" The man pulled out a knife and stabbed 43 in the face and then, pulling him off he stabbed him again before dropping him. However when he looked he found Chaos was no longer there. Instead he was knocked over as Chaos repeatedly hit him in the face before finally, his hand surged with energy as he put it against the man's face, which then became mutilated as he screamed in pain.

After a moment Mist pulled him off the body. "We.......should probably move on..." She said, wiping tears from her eyes. "yeah...." Chaos said as he stood up. He walked over to their dead friend and the two picked him up and began walking to their destination. In the way was another man standing in front of them, but he was one they knew. He stood there, staring at them through his mask with his arms crossed. He was clad in samurai armor and had a long blade at his side. They were told that they had been last, however after seeing their fight the man decided that he'd take them back anyway. He eyed the young Chaos. 'He's going to be a great soldier one day, his bond with Anarchy is strong.' he thought to himself as he picked up their dead companion and escorted them back to the barracks.

That day something changed in Chaos, that was the day he lost his innocence and entered the world of killing.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:11 am

Quint noticed the woman he helped save return to the camp. "Is Chaos and the girl alright? I would have checked to see if he's ok but i'm afraid my legs are being difficult." He asked not knowing his condition.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:20 am

"Both are fine, I've moved them out of the way where they can't be found. Now the question is, who are YOU." Fist asked as she crossed her arms
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:27 am

Crimson who is a asleep at camp wakes up to the noise "Whose there?" he asked rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 am

Reina nodded as Fist left, she was silently grateful for being allowed some time to herself after the events of the morning. "You know it's kinda funny." She wasn't sure who she was talking to, with no one but the unconscious Chaos with her. "But I've only known you for a few days, I can't even say I've known you really...but," She took a rattled breath and let a few more tears out. "But I need you." she confessed, "I don't know where I'll go. After I left the forest, you're all I've got. So please...please wake up. Don't leave me alone." She laid her head down on his stomach and repeatedly whispered Fist's reassurances from before. "He's always fine, he's always fine." Those words didn't seem to stop the tears from spilling out.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:30 am

"My name is Quint Ado, I came to help after Chaos said you and the girl went missing and were being persued."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:34 am

"I see, well then you have my thanks for getting him here." She turned to the other two men. "Now who are they?"
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:37 am

"ha, ha, ha! I asked first!" he said to her. "But if you must know my name is Crimson, or The Fire Master!" he said to her as he stands up onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:43 am

Confused at the mans sudden outburst he replied to Fist "This man is a complete stanger but the one with the scales Is Jaruzak, he's one of my companions although I don't know what he's is doing here im glad he showed up. May I aske what you name is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next