The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:01 am

Reina looked up at the dragon man. It was the guy who had bandaged her arm the first time and who had cauterized Chaos's chest wound. "How did you find us?" she asked, she was concerned that if this guy could find them so easily anyone could.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 21
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:26 am

Fist quickly turned towards Jaruzak at the entrance, her chest jiggling as she moved. Posing the same question as Reina in her head, she was concerned with the security of their location. "Yes, how was it that you got here with such ease?" She wanted to know so she could improve their secrecy later.
Meanwhile Chaos was busy looking over his arm, the bandages unraveled a bit in the water and he could see the markings going down his arm. On the back of his hand the marking had taken the shape of an eye similar to that of a beast. 'What did she do to me?' He thought as he looked it over, not noticing Jaruzak's entry

Chaos and Reina

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 27y8qas Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 Fmju9x
Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 189130_206378176045129_100000188432188_965981_7071859_n
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:33 am

Jaruzak tapped his nose once, "I follow Quint's scent, you would be surprised by how much one reeks after a battle" he then turned slightly back to the entrance and said "If you need anything more ask for it, otherwise enjoy the food and rest up".
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:33 am

After Jaruzak left Chaos called Fist over. "Hey, what do you think of these markings?" He held up his hand with the wavy lines running down his arm and ending with the eye of some sort of beast on the back of his hand. Fist waded through the water. "I was going to ask you the same thing, but you weren't awake yet. Did that guy do something to you?" Chaos thought back to the fight, analyzing it move to move. " Nothing, he never did anything to my arm." Chaos smacked his hand down in the water. He got a weird feeling whenever he looked at the eye, as if it really was watching him.

Fist quickly hopped out and took the meat that Jaruzak had left, she was still full from breakfast though. "Anyone want some of this?" She asked

Chaos and Reina

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 27y8qas Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 Fmju9x
Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 189130_206378176045129_100000188432188_965981_7071859_n
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:35 am

"I might i've only had some fruit today, could you throw some over please?" Quint requested.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 am

Fist walked over and pulled out a wooden board from Chaos' bag, then she put a strip of meat on it and handed it to Quint. Then she cut some up and handed it to Chaos. "You should eat too, you lost a lot of blood back there." Chaos nodded and slid some through his mask. "What about you Reina? Would you like some?"

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:59 am

"Thanks." Quint grabbed the piece of meat from Fists hand and started eating as he started to relax in the hot spring.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:01 am

Reina had been occupied examining the weird mark on Chaos's arm. She snapped back to attention realizing how hungry she was. "oh yes please." she said as she sat on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water to eat.

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 21
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:23 am

"They all left me." Crimson thinks to himself so he gets up to take a walks, "They could take awhile i think I'll take a walks." he says to himself.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:52 am

Afterwords Fist decided to wrap herself in a towel for walking around the cave. She took a look at Chaos' coat and looked over the damage done to it. "I guess I should fix this up." She said as she pulled the needle and thread out of the bag and then took a seat next to Reina as she worked. "I'm not too good at this, but it'll last until we can properly fix it." Meanwhile Chaos continued looking over his arm as he ate

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:58 am

"I should probably do something about my clothes as well." She said as she looked down at her bloody and dirty tunic. She pulled it over her head and began washing it from the side of the spring. "Can't go around looking like I've been beaten." She looked over her body, between the large burn mark, the broken ribs, the bullet wound and other injuries she looked pretty beaten up. "Well, at least my clothes should look decent."

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:13 am

Jaruzak flew back to the encampment where upon he noticed Crimson asleep,but he didnt really care as he didnt need to know what he did the previous day to make him sleep mid afternoon like this.

Last edited by Dragon The Conqueror on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:14 am

Crimson is already asleep being bored all alone.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:25 am

Chaos looked over at Reina's injured body. He felt like he hadn't been doing a good enough job protecting her. All of her injuries were largely caused by his own problems and now she was wrapped in the whole ordeal as much as he was. 'If she died because of me...' Chaos didn't even want to think about it. He decided then that he would step things up after he healed. He was determined to make sure that she would stay safe, no matter the cost. He clenched his fist with the mark on it, ignoring the pain he felt in doing so.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:44 am

After she finished washing her clothes she hung them on a rock to dry. She decided to slip in to the water to keep her naked body warm. She felt like if it hadn't been so easy to find she could live in that cave with the other three and be happy but she knew staying in one place to long was to dangerous now. She looked over at Chaos, he seemed occupied in deep thought so she decided to let him be. 'I'm not letting him out of my sight anymore.' she thought to herself, 'I don't want him getting hurt like that again.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:26 am

After some time had passed Fist finished fixing up Chaos' clothes. "Alright get out of the water and try this on." While nobody was looking, Chaos had quickly removed his mask and dunked his head in the water and strapped it back on before anyone could notice. Chaos slowly got himself out of the bath and slipped his coat on. "It's fine." He said before taking it back off so he could be re bandaged.
As Fist removed his bandaging his wounds appeared fairly better then before, not good, but not bad. Afterwords he put his clothes back on and slowly walked out to the entrance, wanting to see the sun and determined to get back on his feet as soon as possible, but the blood loss still affected him. He stumbled a bit, but finally made it to the sky above and sat down on the sand outside.

Fist sighed from all the work she had to do for everyone and decided to doze off for a little while.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 am

Reina's clothes had dried and she put them back on. She knew Fit had to be tired so she let her rest. 'Where's he headed off to?' she wondered. reminding herself that she had sworn not to let him out of her site she stood up and followed him outside. "Hey." She said as she walked up behind him, "Don't you know its dangerous to go off alone?" She sat beside him, "Especially in your condition." She looked out at the waves. She still wasn't sure she liked the ocean but she had to admit it was pretty.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:57 am

Chaos glanced over at Reina as she came out and sat beside him. "Sorry it took me so long to find you. I should never have let you two out of my sight. I didn't think things through and you got hurt because of it." He looked over at her bandaged wound. "Not to mention I've involved even more outsiders in this mess." He then looked back down at the eye marking on his hand again.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:29 am

She could tell he was really bothered by the day's events. She flopped back on the sand and cupped her hands behind her head to look up and the clouds, "You know I think it's inevitable now, one way or another I'm going to get myself in a situation where I get hurt." She sighed looking up, even the sky here was different compared to the forest, there were no trees shading her eyes from the harsh sun. "But you really scared me today you know?" She looked up at the back of his head. "I really thought you were going to die." She sat up and wrapped her arms around her knees, now looking at his mask. She didn't really know why but she was starting to feel a little anger rising in her. "And you can't do that!" She stood up, she realized that she was only a head higher than him and he was sitting. The realization that she was so small only made her feel more frustrated. Without thinking she punched him on the shoulder, directly afterward she remembered his injuries and cupped her hands to her mouth in surprise at herself. "I'm so sorry," She mumbled, "I just-It's" she took in a deep breath, "You can't die on me." She said weakly, "I don't want to be alone." She sat back down beside him tucking her feet under her.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:49 am

Chaos still didn't have a good grasp on the mind of a child, but he understood why she was upset with him. He rubbed his shoulder for a moment before speaking. "I deserved that I guess. I've taken you under my care and I need to do a better job of keeping you safe. I'm not going to lose you again." He then instinctively put his arm around her and pulled her closer in a protective manner. "You have a pretty good punch by the way."

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Reina was embarrassed by her behavior and she blushed when Chaos mentioned the punch. "Sorry..." she mumbled, "You didn't deserve to be hit," She didn't continue for a bit, "Just...take care of yourself okay? I don't want you getting hurt." She knew she couldn't do anything about him getting hurt, she was far to weak. but she knew if she could make him promise to take care to not get hurt that would ease her worries.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:27 pm

The promise was a little strange to Chaos, it seemed natural to avoid injury, but he'd promise if it would please her. "I promise." He finally said as he looked back up at the sky. Then he thought back to what the being in his dream had said. 'those you've met recently are connected to it and you shall work together to defeat this great evil.' He thought back to all the people he'd met during his time in Termina and their objectives; Ruul and Quint, that dragon man, the man from the forest who he despised so much, were they all connected? The thing ringing loudest in his head was the collecting of rare masks he'd been hearing so much about and he decided to ask Quint about it again later. "Great evil huh? Well if it's what I must do then so be it." He muttered to himself as he looked at Reina with the corner of his eye. 'This promise might be harder to keep then expected...' he began thinking to himself

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Delur and Korath slid out of the water silently. Their cloaks seemed to repel water, and they emerged completely dry. They headed towards the inn to report to Rickamaru.

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 Ralts_10Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 Ralts_10Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 Ralts_10
Quote :
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:30 pm

"Oh you know I am capable Rickamaru" she laughed softly, bitterly.

"This is a stealth type mission I am told therefore you'll need me, and who would want to go near the water when a 'Storm' approaches" her lips upturned into a smile as she looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:44 pm

"A deterrent will be helpful as long as you can make it realistic and not a 4 years old's rendition this time. Remember, clouds don't have eyes that cry creating the rain..." Rickamaru sees the two have returned. He ushers them in and waits for their report.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next